India-Forums

Vulgarity index, it has gone up (Page 4)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Mihirism

Summer bhai thats the nature of this style..bachata....in DID 2, Altaf and Teena did even more sensuous dance than this...

Bue yeah, idk why they were hyping this performance with all "fultoo-fataks, sanda-babadas and grand salutes"...it was average IMO Ermm
Yes Bhai agreed. but I think most Desi audience will find it offensive.
As for myself I do not really care but I am putting myself in their shoes; this point was raised by Chits .
Unless of course DID is meant only for mature audiences.

Perhaps the fultoo fataks are for the choreography. The dancers  have the potential to do extremely well if given enough time to practise.
hmm...summerji..so u have made the topic based on my opinion?LOL jaroori nahi tha..I had already opned the topic before..LOL

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Summer bhai thats the nature of this style..bachata....in DID 2, Altaf and Teena did even more sensuous dance than this...

Bue yeah, idk why they were hyping this performance with all "fultoo-fataks, sanda-babadas and grand salutes"...it was average IMO Ermm
As for myself I do not really care but I am putting myself in their shoes; this point was raised by Chits .

Perhaps the fultoo fataks are for the choreography. The dancers  have the potential to do extremely well if given enough time to practise.
hmm...summerji..so u have made the topic based on my opinion?LOL jaroori nahi tha..I had already opned the topic before..LOL
Yes Chits ji.
Those living overseas do not normally care so much but it is a thinking point.
Mata ji , I am only your disciple so I have to propagate your ideas.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

the kya baats, grand salutes, sandablahblahblah performance, stupendoebhrkwdunajenbduw, fultoo fataks are all overrated

vulgarity index has indeed gone up
OH Bandi sis you take the cakeLOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Yes Chits ji.

shishya ji,yeh kaam meine aapko kab diya? LOL.What is the use..as a shishya,you really didn't care,just for guru's sake you open topics Wink
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
oh summer ji
i just wrote it as i likeLOL

dada is not an authority on dance..he gives kya baats as and when he thinks it was good...how can u say this jodi gt kya baats so many times hence they are awesome..doesnt work for me

i never understood what sundablahblahblah stuff

geeta ki stupendo fantabulously fantastical is aped from dick van dyke..chalta hain

there are a few performances every nw and then that is vulgar..
my 21 yr old sister is unable to watch DID at home because my parents think there is too little clothing on the dancers... ..my parents appreciate latin..but DID has more lifts than dances strangely

fr me it is vulgar..call me neanderthal :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Yes Chits ji.

shishya ji,yeh kaam meine aapko kab diya? LOL.What is the use..as a shishya,you really didn't care,just for guru's sake you open topics Wink
Guru's are hard to understand so shishya must follow orders.
I will ask Himmy Baba to give a lecture tooLOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

oh summer ji
i just wrote it as i likeLOL

dada is not an authority on dance..he gives kya baats as and when he thinks it was good...how can u say this jodi gt kya baats so many times hence they are awesome..doesnt work for me

i never understood what sundablahblahblah stuff

geeta ki stupendo fantabulously fantastical is aped from dick van dyke..chalta hain

there are a few performances every nw and then that is vulgar..
my 21 yr old sister is unable to watch DID at home because my parents think there is too little clothing on the dancers... ..my parents appreciate latin..but DID has more lifts than dances strangely

fr me it is vulgar..call me neanderthal :P
Yes sis you are right.
India is losing its culture and they should draw a clear line.
Dada ji should wake up and give Zee a good kick.
The Mentors too should know limits in a TV show which reaches all the homes.

A good dancer does not need a lot of those unnecessary moves.
But I guess there is not strong censorship laws for TVs in India, or perhaps the law is too flexible.

Also I like proper dances rather than acrobatics or circus stunts; these should be left to the stuntman. 
sudi_karneet Goldie
sudi_karneet
sudi_karneet

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

I screamed hai bhagwaan and covered my eyes and ran away when that dance came on. Then I took a bath and did a puja to purify my mind of what I just saw.
lolzLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...cmon!!!!  it was not that vulger

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index