India-Forums

Vulgarity index, it has gone up (Page 2)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaabemard

I screamed hai bhagwaan and covered my eyes and ran away when that dance came on. Then I took a bath and did a puja to purify my mind of what I just saw.

Isse mind purify kaise hoga...ji...man mein imprint pad  gaya ho tooooo..hahahahLOLLOLLOLLOL

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
skorpion Senior Member
skorpion
skorpion

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Maybe 1 week is not enuff for da mentors to explain how to *Emote* facially while dancing.

Cornell Sonali are very comfortable wid each other hence de might have overdone it.
But if u watch da same step wid Sonali-Marzi Sir. It comes off looking a visual treat.

Marzi Sir kept da much needed distance while dancing wid Sonali
Sumone needs to focus to dat part of da act too.

Meanwhile till dat happens, Bachata can now be finally renamed as BACHA-TATA
 da childhood has deffo bid its final *Seeyaa* on DID Doubles.

on a side note: TRY dis if yall can:  next time Falon is on stage... as soon as da music starts...
start counting in ur mind 1-2-3-4 stop 1-2-3-4... and watch Falon dance.
she SO dances only on dat beat. maybe she is used to those instructions which every Choreographer gives to da background dancers while shooting a song. Not her fault. sumone needs to guide her as a Leading star not as an ex-background dancer.

skorpion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudi_karneet

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
cornell sonali are dancing in confort level..maybe coz they decided already to gt married.Wink
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Ah Chits was right. Vulgarity index has shot up in DID.
Cornelia Sonali saturday performance showed it.
Dance was badly executed but the Dadaij n Mentors gave a Thumbs up. It was not a smooth performance. The need more practise as they could be new to it.

Not just that, there was nothing new in those dance moves.
Done so many times especially between cornell-sonali .. all moves look the same... just the vulgarity level increased each time.

Chits1

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Summer bhai thats the nature of this style..bachata....in DID 2, Altaf and Teena did even more sensuous dance than this...

Bue yeah, idk why they were hyping this performance with all "fultoo-fataks, sanda-babadas and grand salutes"...it was average IMO Ermm
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by Summer3

Ah Chits was right. Vulgarity index has shot up in DID.
Cornelia Sonali saturday performance showed it.
Dance was badly executed but the Dadaij n Mentors gave a Thumbs up. It was not a smooth performance. The need more practise as they could be new to it.

Not just that, there was nothing new in those dance moves.
Done so many times especially between cornell-sonali .. all moves look the same... just the vulgarity level increased each time.
Amit falon also fall into the same group but their car act saved them from vulgarity moves this time LOL

cornali can only do vulgar moves Ouch

sneha and surya too were almost in this grp but they have been eliminated LOL

bee5

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Summer bhai thats the nature of this style..bachata....in DID 2, Altaf and Teena did even more sensuous dance than this...

Bue yeah, idk why they were hyping this performance with all "fultoo-fataks, sanda-babadas and grand salutes"...it was average IMO Ermm
Yes Bhai agreed. but I think most Desi audience will find it offensive.
As for myself I do not really care but I am putting myself in their shoes; this point was raised by Chits .
Unless of course DID is meant only for mature audiences.

Perhaps the fultoo fataks are for the choreography. The dancers  have the potential to do extremely well if given enough time to practise.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index