Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bandicoot

oh summer ji
i just wrote it as i likeπŸ˜†

dada is not an authority on dance..he gives kya baats as and when he thinks it was good...how can u say this jodi gt kya baats so many times hence they are awesome..doesnt work for me

i never understood what sundablahblahblah stuff

geeta ki stupendo fantabulously fantastical is aped from dick van dyke..chalta hain

there are a few performances every nw and then that is vulgar..
my 21 yr old sister is unable to watch DID at home because my parents think there is too little clothing on the dancers... ..my parents appreciate latin..but DID has more lifts than dances strangely

fr me it is vulgar..call me neanderthal :P

Yes sis you are right.
India is losing its culture and they should draw a clear line.
Dada ji should wake up and give Zee a good kick.
The Mentors too should know limits in a TV show which reaches all the homes.

A good dancer does not need a lot of those unnecessary moves.
But I guess there is not strong censorship laws for TVs in India, or perhaps the law is too flexible.

Also I like proper dances rather than acrobatics or circus stunts; these should be left to the stuntman. 
sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaabemard

I screamed hai bhagwaan and covered my eyes and ran away when that dance came on. Then I took a bath and did a puja to purify my mind of what I just saw.

lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...cmon!!!!  it was not that vulger
surmai_shaam thumbnail
Looks like Vulgarity index is helping to fill their pockets. They are not going to care about any thing else as long as their purpose is being served.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surmai_shaam

Looks like Vulgarity index is helping to fill their pockets. They are not going to care about any thing else as long as their purpose is being served.

That is what is called dirty moneyπŸ˜†

I remember our great Chits wrote that some of the dances were like kamasutraπŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudi_karneet

lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...cmon!!!!  it was not that vulger

I believe the bath was in Ganga jalπŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thinking back, I think none of Rajeev's dances had any vulgarity (?)
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Thinking back, I think none of Rajeev's dances had any vulgarity (?)

Yes you are right.
Good dancers can perform well fully clothed and with decent moves. If you got it you just have it.
zaabemard thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

I believe the bath was in Ganga jalπŸ˜†

Yes, but I had to boil the ganga jal first because these days people have no respect and pollute the water.
Prud123 thumbnail
Well again whether some of the performances are vulgar or not is a person's personal opinion.Just because some people feel that some performances are vulgar it doesnt make it a fact.So we cant say that dada or mentors appreciate vulgar performances.No one in this show is so low so as to appreciate a vulgar performance.If dada or mentors appreciated a performance it means that they didnt find it vulgar and actually found it good and sensual.But again this doesnt mean that others have to agree, it only means that according to dada and mentors those performances werent vulgar and according to some other people they are.So i dont think we can say that the show promotes vulgarity because those performances arent vulgar according to the show.Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
Prud123 thumbnail
And clothes and moves have got nothing to do with decency.A girl wearing short clothes can always perform gracefully and decently and the boldest of the moves done gracefully will appear decent