Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Excellent Samachar Patra Hopester...Hope u get well soon...Lots of hot apple cider or hot toddy...Brandy can do wonders πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Thanks varsha.

yes, brandy does wonders. hubby swears by it. but I find it too strong.

I am a simple desi girl. herbal tea with a little bit of lime or ginger for me. I know I am boring na?

though hubby did like your home remediesπŸ˜‰
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Hope! Its so good to read your samachar after so long, reminds me of the first one I read on this forum--the phataaaaak one (Archu slapping Shravs)πŸ˜†

I am trying to visualize your imagery and all I can think  of is 'god have mercy on the viewers'πŸ˜†

Edited by tv_madness - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Another miracle.πŸ˜†
Archu is vry much capable of all this.πŸ˜†...hilarious patra apaπŸ˜†

how  is ur cold now apa?

GauriπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG baby I missed you.

where u been hiding or is it me that's hidingπŸ˜†

cold is ok ok. getting there. lost my voice yesterday. kids were happy I could not scream at them.

hubby was happy I could not talk much either so I decided to come on IF and pakao everyone's head here with my virtual voice.  the talking must always go on.

soapbox antics and allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Awesome Samachar Patra, Hope!!  And what a perfect day for you to post it!  πŸ€—  It's great to read your fun ideas again.  I hope you feel better soon!

Mumbai would reach grand new heights with Archana as its mayor.  The Shakkar Philosophy would spawn a new political ideology and party of its own, not left or right on the spectrum, but above the spectrum completely and ready to overtake all of India with its ever magnanimous ideas.  πŸ˜†

TB

so good to see your post again. its been forever

where u been? debating?

yes i was glad when I found it was your bday. it was a good day to post. I see Nisha gave you a fab thread.

yes, I am actually quite taken up by this idea now. would it not be be brilliant. she is actually made for politics.  totally ceremonial public role.

Mumabi would be unrecognizable.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How r u now hope di? Do Take care 😊

Awww Samachar patra 😎 after a long time, awesome one!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mayor Archana!!!!!! hahahaa deva vachva aamhala 🀣