Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

hey everyone:

I am down with the cold this weekend. a bit bored and with some time on my hands and so I thought I would write this for old times sake for the other old-timers on PR.

it was written for pure fun on my part and i hope you take it in a similar vein. Enjoy.

TB, happy birthday love. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AAJ KA PR SAMACHAR

MUMBAI NEW TWIST COMING IN PAVITRA RISHTA

With the track of Manav's rags to riches story come to an end soon, Balaji Production House is currently busy developing a unique track one that is expected to skyrocket the TRPs, fill the overflowing coffers and win the hearts and minds of the loyal viewers YET AGAINThumbs Up.

The Track

Inspired by the extraordinary story of the girl next door's rise to public fame with the loyal and oblivious support of spouse, siblings and parents (we mean Sarah Palin of course), the new track will see our desi girl next door Archana's rise to political fame.  The Cvs firmly believe that this track will not be far-fetched as the Mayor of Mumbai's executive role is largely ceremonial and the real powers are vested in the Municipal Commissioner. A similar ceremonial role of Archana in Dharmesh's factory was well received in past tracks.

The Campaign

A woman of the people for the people is the political messaging. Archana's campaign will receive a public endorsement by outgoing mayor, Shraddha Jadhav and her backers which is a big win for the A-TeamBig smile

The Privy Council

Archana will be supported by her ever loving and supportive husband (who will also be using his soon-to-be amassed micro-business financing fortune as the campaign finance) and who will also act as her Chief of Staff and Special Advisor to the Mayor.  The role of Communications Director during the campaign and her tenure is being awarded to Mr. Damodhar Deshmukh who has demonstrated his ability to convey standard A-Team messaging in ALL situations (no screening for humanitarian grounds was used). The other advisors will include Dame Sulo, Ms. Varsha, Ms. Vaishali.  Unfortunately, Satish Joshi was not hired for any position because his centre-to-left view points have not always aligned with the messaging of the A-Team and this can be an area for concern for the future. Last but not the least, Vandita Lokhande will be awarded the job of Girl Friday /Personal Assistant to the Mayor (to coincide with her graduation ceremony).

The Mayor's Platform

Archana's advisors have informed that her political career will focus on

a) bringing philanthropic and cultural organizations to the forefront,

b) establishing a Mumbai Visit Certificate (similar to Indian Visa   as a security measure against terrorist attacks) for desis and non-desis visiting from outside Mumbai, and

c) monitoring women's organizations who seek to counsel vulnerable women to deviate from the role of traditional Indian nari.

The Mayor's Website

The mayor's website will post a Wall of Shame where profiles of persons denied a Mumbai Visit Certificate will be posted. Currently, there are only two profiles that are being prepared for posting Savita Deshmukh and Madhuri Jaipurwala.  The Wall of Shame is expected to be updated daily. Other candidates being considered at Sukkubai, Dharmesh Jaipurwala and Jaywant Rane Manjusha Karanjkar and Rasika Lokhande have been given diplomatic status and a honorary certificate that will be developed to expire with the tenure of the soon-to-be Mayor Archana.

Another page on the website will hold a new feature column and blog called "Ask Tai" where sincere advice will be doled out to everyday problems of average Mumbai citizens. The blog will be used to share the Mayor's very own intervention stories and life experiences. This is a gigantic task but the A-Team feels that our soon-to-be mayor is up to the task.

In closing, we at Hope Publications House are extremely excited about this upcoming trackDancing and expect it to be ANOTHER WINNER for BalajiParty.  We raise our glasses Thumbs Upto salute the infinite creativity of the CVs of PR.

Dated:March 13th, 2011

** Note Hope Publications House is not associated with any media outlet or publications in India or even licensed for this purpose. Read at your own risk.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibramimi10Jasmine10Claire0206Tanyaztv_madnessCuteCherryshootingstar27bhavni88carpe-diemSpartacusumayaltoothbrush13riniiiiSweetFifilunza..Sonii..-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000gaurimishaPiyatrixchinuchinuDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AAJ KA PR SAMACHAR March 13th, 2011" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
God save Mumbayites LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal--Hope--

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

God save Mumbayites LOL

I am sorry piyu, God cannot steal that honour from Mayor Archana.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalriniiiiPiyatrix

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
THE WALL OF SHAME will be the best . Indeed ..........Savita and Madhuri shud adorn the wall .
Archana's picture shud NOT adorn the Wall of Shame for aiding Dharmesh and enabling him to run away by giving him so much TIME to plan his strategies . Now finally Manav has woken from a deep slumber and he muttered something about going to a VAKIL . But AB DHARMU KIDHAR SE MILEGA ? Dharmu to BHAG GAYA . PHOREN GAYA . Beyond ur REACH . Now what r u two guys gonna do with VAKIL .........Talk about his LIFE and COURTROOM EXPERIENCES ?

As far as ASK TAI column is concerned the answer To ANY problem will always be in ONE WORD

HIDE .

Wonderful post Mogga , it goes without saying on my part .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalriniiii--Hope--

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Good one Hope ..

Archana as Sarah Palin..LOLLOL

Shakar Philosophy zindabad ....Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal--Hope--

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

THE WALL OF SHAME will be the best . Indeed ..........Savita and Madhuri shud adorn the wall .
Archana's picture shud NOT adorn the Wall of Shame for aiding Dharmesh and enabling him to run away by giving him so much TIME to plan his strategies . Now finally Manav has woken from a deep slumber and he muttered something about going to a VAKIL . But AB DHARMU KIDHAR SE MILEGA ? Dharmu to BHAG GAYA . PHOREN GAYA . Beyond ur REACH . Now what r u two guys gonna do with VAKIL .........Talk about his LIFE and COURTROOM EXPERIENCES ?

As far as ASK TAI column is concerned the answer To ANY problem will always be in ONE WORD

HIDE .

Wonderful post Mogga , it goes without saying on my part .

thansk Mogga.

Being as ridiculous as I can in thinking like CVs, I see the Dharmesh track ending is two ways

a)  he is tracked down using a global network of detectives who owe Manav some kind of favourSilly or

b) shravani will find out about him and his wrongful deeds and as a favour to archana manav intervene and get him back with her from the US when she comes to take sachu (who will surely be a damper in any future arman track that is planned in the D house following reconciliation)

if my suggestions are not far fetched enough then let me know and I will give it another goLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hai Hope Di,Hug

Nice one and a Hilarious Patra. LOL LOL
Enjoyed a lot reading it. Smile

Hope you feel better Soon. Smile

Edited by umayal - 13 March 2011 at 1:54pm

--Hope--

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
HugDiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........................

Dated:March 13th, 2011

** Note Hope Publications House is not associated with any media outlet or publications in India or even licensed for this purpose. Read at your own risk.

I read at my own risk, diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

So Archana is the next Sarah palin of Mumbai????/

I missed it so much..................Good to see you back on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!HugDancingParty

--Hope--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top