Bhaskar Bharti

Aamir Ali@Gr8 Womens Awards *Perf Updt+Link*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Guys... as u know.. Aamir is performing @Gr8 Women awards....!! Wearing Black jacket with red borders..... n denims... Aamir is looking sooo awesome.. Dapper n Dashing..!! The preview of his act was shown..! He is performing on the song..'Avaein Avaein lut gaya' ...!!

-Perf. Updt-

Guys just saw the performance of our He-Man...!! As always...adorably cute...n droolicious... Aamir was full on in his masti mood...smiling n showing his tounge n winking inbetween! Embarrassed Performing on the song...'Avaein Avaein' Aamir Ali.. set the stage on fire...!! Tho i felt the duration was less.. Aamir was awesome..!! Clap

Link (@4.37)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 March 2011 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir Ali@Gr8 Womens Awards *Perf Updt+Link*" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niks_pri

niks_pri

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
they edited the whole group act by aamir karan and gauravUnhappy and didn't show it am mad at SonyAngry aamir's performance was edited heavily :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niks_pri

they edited the whole group act by aamir karan and gauravUnhappy and didn't show it am mad at SonyAngry aamir's performance was edited heavily :(

They edited everybodys perf.... Sanjees too.. but Aamirs was also edited..!! N yeah the group one got knocked off totally so they can show ROBOT Dead

sadaf_5niks_pri

niks_pri

niks_pri

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i was really hoping that aamir's performance was not the last one as they tend to edit half of the stuff and yeah i also noticed as it was almost 8.00 and to show robot they edited it out :(( very less duration of aamir's dance. 
nevertheless he was great but it was exact same copy of pearl wave performance i wish he chose some another song.

sadaf_5Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

i was really hoping that aamir's performance was not the last one as they tend to edit half of the stuff and yeah i also noticed as it was almost 8.00 and to show robot they edited it out :(( very less duration of aamir's dance. 
nevertheless he was great but it was exact same copy of pearl wave performance i wish he chose some another song.

yeah.....the steps matched.. but Pearls wave was far longer n better perf... this one was shorter n more on the cuteness side!! @song... well i guess band baja barat is the flavour of the season..LOL

nyways...right now.. all i want is to have him back on TV ...screens.. Embarrassed cant wait for his new show Party

sadaf_5niks_pri

niks_pri

niks_pri

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
am not sure if he is coming back to t.v or not no confirmation from aamir yetUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

am not sure if he is coming back to t.v or not no confirmation from aamir yetUnhappy

am certainly hopeful... Smile  inshallah..hope he comes back..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top