Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF ~ The Rain (Thread2 link added) (Page 56)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
love it love it
fantastic update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dia--

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 da pm n updates...awesome updates. Maan is so in love n so is Geet. when will they confess? Plz update soon

--Dia--

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
part 9
awesome...
wow Geet is talented...
Sasha u better watch out...
just waiting for Maan to get to know about her family and the hatred...
glad Maan has accepted that he loves Geet...
cont soon dear...

--Dia--

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Haaye Dia ur version of the office work of Maaneet is so very interesting...same yet different...I'm loving it whenever geet outweighs that Sasha...and Maan he is playing with Geet so as to get her to confirm her feelings...this Maan is not so stubborn as the one in th eshow...he accepted that he loves Geet so easilyClapLOL...now only Geet's confession remains...which is not going to be an easy one I guess...I hope the night at the office will yet prove to be a different and beautiful one...waiting for that...

--Dia--

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Haaye Dia ur version of the office work of Maaneet is so very interesting...same yet different...I'm loving it whenever geet outweighs that Sasha...and Maan he is playing with Geet so as to get her to confirm her feelings...this Maan is not so stubborn as the one in th eshow...he accepted that he loves Geet so easilyClapLOL...now only Geet's confession remains...which is not going to be an easy one I guess...I hope the night at the office will yet prove to be a different and beautiful one...waiting for that...
Esha.. I'm very much obsessed with Maneet in GHSP. So I tried to include as much as scenes similar to those. But off late I feel my story is getting dragged a little. So I'm thinking to cut short some of the scenes I thought of including. What u say?

Edited by dia_16 - 23 April 2011 at 12:37pm

esha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dia_16

Esha.. I'm very much obsessed with Maneet in GHSP. So I tried to include as much as scenes similar to those. But off late I feel my story is getting dragged a little. So I'm thinking to cut short some of the scenes I thought of including. What u say?

Dragging...I don't feel so...really...Ur version of Geet is as interesting as of those old days...this Ff is similar to the show yet really different...there are so many different aspects here which were not in the show...like Geet standing up to Sasha...Geet being more eductaed...Maan not as stubborn as in the show...all of these are a breath of fresh air,trust me...if I had felt for one instance that its dragging tehn I would have told u so since u asked my opinion...but no I really don't feel like that...and I would love to read all ur version on all those old magical scenes from the show if its possible since I know they'll be different and beautiful with ur special touch...this is my opinion...rest is ur call dear...Big smile

--Dia--

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dia_16

Dragging...I don't feel so...really...Ur version of Geet is as interesting as of those old days...this Ff is similar to the show yet really different...there are so many different aspects here which were not in the show...like Geet standing up to Sasha...Geet being more eductaed...Maan not as stubborn as in the show...all of these are a breath of fresh air,trust me...if I had felt for one instance that its dragging tehn I would have told u so since u asked my opinion...but no I really don't feel like that...and I would love to read all ur version on all those old magical scenes from the show if its possible since I know they'll be different and beautiful with ur special touch...this is my opinion...rest is ur call dear...Big smile
Thanks dear..  May be as there is pretty much to be shown before reaching the essence of the story I felt it some what dragging.. Let me see how far I can include.. Smile

esha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Yeah it might be the case...but u have to go through all the way of the path in order to show how their relationship developed,right?Esp. since Geet is reluctant over here to admit her feelings...so it may get a li'l prolonged but its not dragging...a dragged part will be utterly boring to read and urs is NOT...so go on with ur FF like before n give us amazing updates...will be waiting for them eagerly...always...Tongue

--Dia--

Go to top