Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khushbu and Dharam in Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar !! (Page 2)

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
all RBO ppl are doing separate shows.........
we can make a list of it.........

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotchpotchRBO

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by hotchpotchRBO

yeah.....
Not only Khushbu but our Dharam Bhaa is also there in Chajje Chajje ka......

Oh he has a knack of appearing on random shows as Pandit....LOL...
I saw him on Rishta.com tooLOLLOLLOL

I will edit the title to include Dharam....Wat character is he playing?LOL

u guessed it right,...........
Dharam is playing Pandit again..............

Phirseeee?LOLLOLLOL
Then cameo hogaLOLLOL
I think Sony ke koi bhi show me Pandit ki requirement hoti hai toh they have Dharam ka name in the reference listLOLLOL
He was a pandit even in R.comLOLLOL And asked Ruchika to carry a tulsi around with her full dayLOLLOL Mast episode tha.....U have got to see Rohan ke retorts on her tulsi and how in the end he gives her a thing in which she can put her plant and carry it around easily.....Sooooo cute he isEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

*SIGH* Kaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOYasharanrocks-Deepali-

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
thnx for informing Vandu!
i recently saw her on Ishaan...disney show!... (i saw only the promo so not sure abt wich role she playd!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

they must be having a blast over there then! She was in Adalat  too? What kind of role did she have? Saw the same  part with her as the stern boss, she suits the role. That cast is bigger so they may not need her as much lol!

No clue.....I saw only an Advertisement....She was in the first episode of Adalat I think....
I remember wondering if she was a main character on the show and she wud quit rbo coz of that...

I dont watch Adalat...LOL

The only shows I watch are RBO, Khotey Sikkey and Comedy Circus(only Kapil's acts)LOL....

Rest of the time I am flipping channels and watching 5-5 minutes of random useless shows......Jo I have never seen before and might never see again after I change the channelLOLLOLLOL

You are funny Vandu sometimes I do that too! But yeah Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar has a large star cast as far as  what little I have seen of it so far so I think Khushboo should have time to do both that and RBO.

hotchpotchRBO

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
y not possible vanduOuchvll make t possible 1 day.ishaan z srk's show na??????wow even redchillies z after RBO ppl.yash sir appointed quality actors n the show........

hotchpotchRBO

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

y not possible vanduOuchvll make t possible 1 day.ishaan z srk's show na??????wow even redchillies z after RBO ppl.yash sir appointed quality actors n the show........

Yes Ishaan is a redchillies show...
But I cant say abt the achievements of Redchillies or even YRF (to a certain extent) on TV arena...
Becharo ke shows ko TRP nahi milteLOLLOLLOL

But I wonder why....YRF shows are sooo damn classy......Its a crime that shows like R.com dont get TRP's and go off air coz of that.....I hate the audienceLOLLOL

I wish there is a miracle and YRF launches the season 2 of Rishta.com and we get Yasharan for an episodic....

I'd love to see Rohan play a matchmaker for YASHARAN's charactersEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....Wo episode to main roz 10 baar dekhungi.....Mere 3 favorite ppl in the same show....Kya ye possible hai?????

Koi possible kar do yaar....LOLLOLLOL

hotchpotchRBO

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

vandu dnt worry it will b possible.YRF r not prmotng dat much.but 2nd season is better den 1st.n rishta.com pray yaar i want that show back

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

they must be having a blast over there then! She was in Adalat  too? What kind of role did she have? Saw the same  part with her as the stern boss, she suits the role. That cast is bigger so they may not need her as much lol!

No clue.....I saw only an Advertisement....She was in the first episode of Adalat I think....
I remember wondering if she was a main character on the show and she wud quit rbo coz of that...

I dont watch Adalat...LOL

The only shows I watch are RBO, Khotey Sikkey and Comedy Circus(only Kapil's acts)LOL....

Rest of the time I am flipping channels and watching 5-5 minutes of random useless shows......Jo I have never seen before and might never see again after I change the channelLOLLOLLOL

You are funny Vandu sometimes I do that too! But yeah Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar has a large star cast as far as  what little I have seen of it so far so I think Khushboo should have time to do both that and RBO.

Kya karu yaar.....kuch dekhne layak nahi hai ajkal tv pe.....And time paas bhi toh karna hai....Toh sab show ki khichdi bana ke dekhti hu...

Isiliye meri GK bahut achi hai.....I know exactly what is going on in most shows....But I dont watch any of those showsLOLLOLLOL But khabar har show ke baare me hoti hai mujheLOLLOL

Yasharanrocks

Go to top