Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Insane & Crazy MayUrians/ArTianz CC #3 |IO|-<3 (Page 91)

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Ishita16

@Anu - the holi scene was LOL
@Aasthu - I know ...it was funny ...but u know that baby was pretty big ROFL for a newborn..esp considering Nups had twins ...lol
 
@Nikki - Same here and last hug was just magical....First when Mayu said "education" ...I was like, sadu bookworm but then he made it up with that backhug and "soulmate" thing
ROFLknowing mayank i guess he must have already read books about what's the size of a baby when he is born LOLLOLLOL
yeah in that last part...even i felt that....but u knw i love the fact that in the last scene also they kept the essence of mayank...see he always was a bookworm....his world revolved around his books....
pata ni why but i love this bookwormish thing ab him too lolz
idiot coz ur one too!!ROFL   ROFL
 
lol I was going to say that too but u were faster ...lol .
i say, u say same thng...CoolROFLROFLROFL
but asthu is surely one biggggggggg bookwrm lol.....i dbt wen she wil get her nup(lol i mean her guy) then also she wont chng her bookwrmishness, though mayu changed it...kyu asthu??TongueROFLROFLROFL
ohho tu bhi naLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
waise i am not at all silent types the way mayu is...u knw that...nd i am a bit messy nd childish too...
nd ni i wont stop reading my novels for ANYBODY...lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr---ISakuraS-

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
asthu me being more besharam than u.i wish i would have been in nups place when he seduced herBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ISakuraS-

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

@Nikki- Yup he was the best at everything!!
WinkLOLLOLLOL
 
 
 
 
@asthu...dw we all kno how besharam u can get regardin mayu...TongueROFLROFLROFL
 
 
 
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony--ISakuraS---Annu4MayUr--

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 12362

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Aasthu - u mentioned it on my ff thread hun!
@Nikki - yup it doesn't matter who says ...LOL but u know she shouldn't ...he should love her for who she is ..just like Nups loved Mayu...Heart
 
@Anu - Sajda was just too pure...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony--.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

asthu me being more besharam than u.i wish i would have been in nups place when he seduced herBlushing
chup karLOLLOLLOLtu mjhe di bolti hai na...aur aisi baaten kar rahi hai lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr---ISakuraS-

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

asthu me being more besharam than u.i wish i would have been in nups place when he seduced herBlushing
omg anu....yeh kuchh zyaada ho gaya.////,,,....TongueShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony--ISakuraS---Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by Ishita16

@Anu - the holi scene was LOL
@Aasthu - I know ...it was funny ...but u know that baby was pretty big ROFL for a newborn..esp considering Nups had twins ...lol
 
@Nikki - Same here and last hug was just magical....First when Mayu said "education" ...I was like, sadu bookworm but then he made it up with that backhug and "soulmate" thing
ROFLknowing mayank i guess he must have already read books about what's the size of a baby when he is born LOLLOLLOL
yeah in that last part...even i felt that....but u knw i love the fact that in the last scene also they kept the essence of mayank...see he always was a bookworm....his world revolved around his books....
pata ni why but i love this bookwormish thing ab him too lolz
idiot coz ur one too!!ROFL   ROFL
 
lol I was going to say that too but u were faster ...lol .
i say, u say same thng...CoolROFLROFLROFL
but asthu is surely one biggggggggg bookwrm lol.....i dbt wen she wil get her nup(lol i mean her guy) then also she wont chng her bookwrmishness, though mayu changed it...kyu asthu??TongueROFLROFLROFL
niki asthu will get some1 like nupur who will change herWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

@Aasthu - u mentioned it on my ff thread hun!
@Nikki - yup it doesn't matter who says ...LOL but u know she shouldn't ...he should love her for who she is ..just like Nups loved Mayu...Heart
 
@Anu - Sajda was just too pure...
awwww u are sooo sweet diEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MaYuRians For3v3r 120~ Droolingg Scenes r Backk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1201   Views: 39583

..Mariyam.. 1201 39583 20 August 2010 at 2:24pm by Beet
MaYuRians 43ver-105

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1232   Views: 39282

..Mariyam.. 1232 39282 03 August 2010 at 2:52pm by Sunshine Girl
!*Mayurians Forever 101*!Next thread link pg-1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1214   Views: 36191

rose.mn 1214 36191 01 August 2010 at 3:04am by goartigo
**Mayurians Forever 102** MN are Back!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1192   Views: 36923

rose.mn 1192 36923 30 July 2010 at 11:25am by safeplacetoland
!!*Mayurians Forever*!!Celebrating 100th CC Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1199   Views: 38230

rose.mn 1199 38230 28 July 2010 at 1:59pm by I-love-dmg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index