Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Attention critics of the show.... (Page 3)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
GR8 post carisma... agree that there is a lot of bashing / criticism of the show...
I, too, have been guilty of criticising ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have to say this in my defence... its just that I care too much..... anything that adversely affects the storyline and KRIYA in particular, actually hurts...ShockedAngryConfusedOuchEmbarrassedLOLLOL

I know a lot of viewers feel the same... we are all too emotionally involved with MKAP... each and every aspect of the show is keenly observed, disected and debated.....LOLLOL
when people are so closely involved with the show, it is but natural that feeling of  love / criticism will erupt depending on the story track..

...regarding the other shows... I doubt if they arouse the same kind of feelings in their respective viewers.... afterall MKAP is unique....WinkSmileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I agree...enough of bashing the characters ..the show...and the creatives...don't like it ...don't watch it...simple...

CVs have definitely asked for feedback not criticism on daily basis!! ....

uff itna gussaShockedLOL

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

I agree...enough of bashing the characters ..the show...and the creatives...don't like it ...don't watch it...simple...

uff itna gussaShockedLOL

It is crossing certain limits now, Nazia...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstracarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

uff itna gussaShockedLOL

hmm i know dear but see the good thing is we all are together na so majority here is against criticism and its majority who will win always so chill some people have a thinking that they themselves don live happily and dont want others to live aswell we all will stand united and will fight together dear so keep smiling Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

GR8 post carisma... agree that there is a lot of bashing / criticism of the show...
I, too, have been guilty of criticising ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have to say this in my defence... its just that I care too much..... anything that adversely affects the storyline and KRIYA in particular, actually hurts...ShockedAngryConfusedOuchEmbarrassedLOLLOL

I know a lot of viewers feel the same... we are all too emotionally involved with MKAP... each and every aspect of the show is keenly observed, disected and debated.....LOLLOL
when people are so closely involved with the show, it is but natural that feeling of  love / criticism will erupt depending on the story track..

...regarding the other shows... I doubt if they arouse the same kind of feelings in their respective viewers.... afterall MKAP is unique....WinkSmileClap
Hi Uma,

I agree, we watchers and lovers of this show do give back critical feed back .. which is right. the debates and disection is pefect. That is the intention of getting involved in the forum. Hence many use this as a platform to use it as a battle ground for real life issues and defeat the object of entertainment.

a_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

uff itna gussaShockedLOL

hmm i know dear but see the good thing is we all are together na so majority here is against criticism and its majority who will win always so chill some people have a thinking that they themselves don live happily and dont want others to live aswell we all will stand united and will fight together dear so keep smiling Big smile
Hum SAAT SAAT hain. Heheheheh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra....Poojie....

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hum aur ka kahe? Jo bhi bolna tha aap bol diye. Oh.. You gave examples of My fav shows. Thank you for this post.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hum aur ka kahe? Jo bhi bolna tha aap bol diye. Oh.. You gave examples of My fav shows. Thank you for this post.
Heheheheheh. I watch PKYEK.... but not emotionally attached to it. On the odd occassion watch the other. Sometimes I throw my two pence in on PKYEK... so kind of know how that Forum works and studied the Maryada one..... I swear they dont discuss the social values like this....

....Poojie....

Go to top