Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Attention critics of the show.... (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

who the hell is bashing this show di?hv u had any clue?
It's a general statement..... u been sleeping? have you not seen the critisism's ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Well written post di!! Will agree wid u wn u say that our show sees more criticism than any other show.... If d criticism comes from d ppl who religiously follow d show lyk me( though u won't find me criticising), the reason for sure is that we don't want our show to lag behind in any aspect... We r so much attached to d show that we sometimes fail to realize that its fiction and not reality.... We want our show to b d best... We want the name of our show to b written in Golden Words of d history of indian television.... And di only coz we lub this show so much, that any mistake on part of CV's hurts d loyal fans of the show, (may b the faults are negligible in comparison to d faults in other show, but how does it matter to us).... But If d criticism comes from ppl who don't watch this show, then to those ppl I wil jst say, Our Show Is Indeed The Best, don't even try to compare it....
<div></div>Thank you sunshine... when we watch, 0„2we see the expressions... not only that.. just crying over a certain agenda over a story track or concept, isn't analysing the show.. it is merely bitter critisism to satifsy one's own empty agenda. And I say empty... because other than here.. that agenda is not being addressed elsewhere.
Wel di wn I say criticism , I mean a healthy one.... But u rightly said, there r many unhealthy criticisms & discussions gng on abt d show, which is really hurting and d ppl coming up wid empty agendas simply aim to hamper d happy atmosphere of this forum and we can do nothing but avoid them

carisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
DIII...CLAPS FOR U DII...I WANT TO 'LIKE' UR POST BT EM NT BEING ABLE O DAT COZ EM ACCESING IF THRU MA MOB...EVEN IF I CLICK LIKKE IT VL GET ACCEPTED ONLY WEN MA MOB LIKES!ERGHHHHH!BUT DII AMMMMMMAZZZING POST DII...JUST AMMMMAZING!MWAH!

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
carisma Tongue Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Hug

yes constructive criticism is lost in today's world................people r criticizing for the sake of it or due to boredom in life rather than appreciating creativity .................Smile For me MKAP is , was , and will always be the best and the bestest as it has set new standards for creativity - be it characterization, dialogues and content and direction with flaws ofcourse , but none too damageable to destroy the essence of the show........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-telstraPragati.Tcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

carisma Tongue Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Hug

yes constructive criticism is lost in today's world................people r criticizing for the sake of it or due to boredom in life rather than appreciating creativity .................Smile For me MKAP is , was , and will always be the best and the bestest as it has set new standards for creativity - be it characterization, dialogues and content and direction with flaws ofcourse , but none too damageable to destroy the essence of the show........
Thankyou Dhakarn...... Very beautifully said on behalf of the rest of us aswell who love this show.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

DIII...CLAPS FOR U DII...I WANT TO 'LIKE' UR POST BT EM NT BEING ABLE O DAT COZ EM ACCESING IF THRU MA MOB...EVEN IF I CLICK LIKKE IT VL GET ACCEPTED ONLY WEN MA MOB LIKES!ERGHHHHH!BUT DII AMMMMMMAZZZING POST DII...JUST AMMMMAZING!MWAH!
Thank you... don't worry abt the like button - I get the same problem on the mobile too. But thank you your appreciation is most appreciated.
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I agree...enough of bashing the characters ..the show...and the creatives...don't like it ...don't watch it...simple...

CVs have definitely asked for feedback not criticism on daily basis!! ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Pragati.Tcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I agree...enough of bashing the characters ..the show...and the creatives...don't like it ...don't watch it...simple...

CVs have definitely asked for feedback not criticism on daily basis!! ....

Thank you Pooja...... @ RED ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

....Poojie....

Go to top