Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

are we paying attention or jumping to the bait?? (Page 2)

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
i want dev to be punished..to get him punished he should turn from Grey to black...since guys like dev in real life never change..i want this chameleon to get punished along with the one in comaAngryDead....so want negativity from dev....and want some brilliancy in this track....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

amrutha ... none of the articles never said that he was negative or positive ... specially the star one site article ... they said that dev is back for a reason or some thing like that ....  & also said that his motive & on his being either negative or positive will be revealed later on ... this exlains that the cv's were very much confused on whether to show him as positive or neagtive ...  

but as geet never got justice ..........most of us wanted dev to be negative so that after knowing that dev never changed maan will throw him out of the mansion & then he will get the deserved punishment .... & atleast in that way geet will get the justice what she could not get before ....

some times his actions & his words sounded fishy ... but at the end it is the cv's who decide what to do with the character .......

if u asked me ... dev's character after his re-entry has confused me the most till now LOL
hey dew..this dev himself a confused aathma and confusing  you  tooLOL....want really interesting yar..something to lit up the mood and want some masti back...can we call sameera back?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Hey amrutaTongue,  my head is buzzingLOL
    a negative dev a positive brother a good guy 
  • or a human with grey shades, like all other humans??

If Abhinav was the actor, I would choose the 4th option.

Now that its Samir,  I would defo. like him to portray
1) a negative dev (cause of the span of his acting range that transits very well from good to bad and in the last episode we saw his transition from the tight lipped unemotional look to a transit - concern and depth of care for Geet and finally his emotions with tears),

to finally,

2) & 3) someone who has totally repented and allowed the Constitutional Law take control in his life. The changes through the above finds him in the long run helping the Khandan with his positive outlook and a total obedient and loyal brother.  Such is the range of his acting talents that he can quickly delve in to his depth of character.

Cheers Amruta.

Hey Al,

U know If i had to choose between Samir and Abhinav, I'd go crazy...but to be honest......I think Samir can play most roles to the T.......So i want them to develop his role and give him a complex character...no one can be perfect so lets just leave that for Maan....but I'd love it if they showed some depth and some confusion, a little guilt, some want to clear his name, be good for a change, work harder and to be selfish enough to prove himself.....but scared and insecure. I want a real character...not a plain black person!!

If only guys, if only.

@ Dew, 
babe me to confused, but the confusion is adding to the excitement.

thanks for the replies.
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sindu1231hey dew..this dev himself a confused aathma and confusing  you  tooLOL....want really interesting yar..something to lit up the mood and want some masti back...can we call sameera back?
[/QUOTE] 

sindu - i so wanted dev to be negative so that he can get the punishment he deserves ... I 2 hate dev's character to the core ....

sure me 2 waiting for sameera's entry ... that will def be the next track once dev's track & maaneet MC trauma finishes ....... may B after maaneet coming out of trauma they may show a leap of 6 months or so ....

waiting for gud episode with perfect story line ....

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
+ve dev will help a lot to solve AA fight so that Arjun take Ne With him out of maneet world & we can enjoy the showWink
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

+ve dev will help a lot to solve AA fight so that Arjun take Ne With him out of maneet world & we can enjoy the showWink

Sighhh, yeh sapna toh hum roz dekhte hain...par NT ko sab bhool kyon jaate hain...the biggest psychotic evil still exists...even if only in a coma...

I think Dev is brought back to put NT in her place.
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
after today's precap...i think this topic can be explored a little more...Smile

Go to top