Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

are we paying attention or jumping to the bait??

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
OK so I have a completely new thing to say here.......

Now that Dev is here...wat next?
SOmebody made an excellent post as to what the scenarios shall be now that Dev is back. But wait a second.....why is he back?

Everyone says he's back for revenge cuz thats what the article hinted.....DId it??

I went back to chek the tellybuz articles and to my suprise, it was the merest of hints...not even full blown predictions...just questions! And if I see it from my perspective...I can only see it as a gimmick to gauge the audiences reactions.......Never once did it say that the reason Dev is back is for a negative purpose......they only hinted that he had som unknown intention of coming back....it was us who took it as a negative intention...so lets put our heads together and think.....do we want :
  • a negative dev
  • a positive brother
  • a good guy
  • or a human with grey shades, like all other humans??
The CVs listen to us to some certain extent and Samir Sharma does a fabulous job pulling off anything the script demands.......but what are we expecting, and what can we possibly get?
Socho, logo, Soch!

Do comment, plz.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnMurlalindiegirlprincess.rockssindu_gurtishinusEccentric.Beingrani-luckiAmoureuxsonia_koolkhanMehek25saanjh11jasraj123blackb28

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
1.need for more character in the serial other than maneet. and dev sure better than AA
2.dev is maan's bro so whatever the reasons he cannot extinct
3.arjun -dev aamne-saamne
4.NT-dev issue
5.arjun taking revenge from maan but truth leads to dev
6.geet still devoid of justice.dev the link to it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnindiegirlsindu_gurtimechantefilleEccentric.Beingrani-lucki

sanjeevani09 Senior Member
sanjeevani09
sanjeevani09

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

nice thought.i want dev to sort out things in AA track.AA track is being dragged. anie wont reveal the truth so dev shud be the one to solve it. 
atleast solve the problem in ur sisters life. anie is too dumb to solve her problems.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indiegirlmechantefillerani-lucki

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

amrutha ... none of the articles never said that he was negative or positive ... specially the star one site article ... they said that dev is back for a reason or some thing like that ....  & also said that his motive & on his being either negative or positive will be revealed later on ... this exlains that the cv's were very much confused on whether to show him as positive or neagtive ...  

but as geet never got justice ..........most of us wanted dev to be negative so that after knowing that dev never changed maan will throw him out of the mansion & then he will get the deserved punishment .... & atleast in that way geet will get the justice what she could not get before ....

some times his actions & his words sounded fishy ... but at the end it is the cv's who decide what to do with the character .......

if u asked me ... dev's character after his re-entry has confused me the most till now LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtimechantefillemaanluvsgeet

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i really like how you put things together...i was a silent reader for a long time and always observed how things got taken out of context or assumed and how the forum would run with it...in the case of Dev...i guess it has been left open ended...i feel that after the "dust" settles...Dev's character will resurface again with a new "face"...his character sketch changes with the season...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleroseinbloom

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
the story needs some evil- everything gets boring when its too sugar coated so evil dev is looking good with a lot of NT,
anything but AA track :-)
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
The fact that he came back is useless. It's like they just brought him to PRETEND there is something special going to happen to change around the negative reviews on GEET. I don't understand what they are planning but I am thinking they aren't planning at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey amrutaTongue,  my head is buzzingLOL
    a negative dev a positive brother a good guy 
  • or a human with grey shades, like all other humans??

If Abhinav was the actor, I would choose the 4th option.

Now that its Samir,  I would defo. like him to portray
1) a negative dev (cause of the span of his acting range that transits very well from good to bad and in the last episode we saw his transition from the tight lipped unemotional look to a transit - concern and depth of care for Geet and finally his emotions with tears),

to finally,

2) & 3) someone who has totally repented and allowed the Constitutional Law take control in his life. The changes through the above finds him in the long run helping the Khandan with his positive outlook and a total obedient and loyal brother.  Such is the range of his acting talents that he can quickly delve in to his depth of character.

Cheers Amruta.

Edited by lovetheserial - 14 March 2011 at 5:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleroseinbloom

Go to top