India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 9)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Plz do not discuss about Rati and her Fans issue with imagine channel in this topic... This topic is not meant for that discussion...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sumonetolubsujji0609LimitLessFan

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishal

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Darshana , Yes i agree fans shud not bring Rati name in this forum at all Hug..

But comments was related to PMMKA Promo and Imagine Channel using Ratis name as  a tag to promote the show WHYConfused ...... ....

But we will keep in mind and Rati Discussion shud not happen here at all, we have our favourite placewhere we can discuss about her.Big smile

Surbhi and Others, please do not discuss Rati and Arti related topic here , uske liye MJHT FORUM OPEN HAI.Big smile ..

Edited :- Why r they not Using Kapil Name In the Promos... Arjun & Kapil r the TRP of this Show and worth watching

Uploaded by ndtvimagine on 14 Mar 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUv6V4v4a6E

no descriptin available

Edited by surbhij1 - 17 March 2011 at 11:32pm
andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
@ Surbhi and Priyanka, I agree that u love Rati a lot, she is a great actress, But kindly refrain from bringing up this here. This post is solely to discuss about Kapil Nirmal and how he can be used appropraitely for show's benefits.

Whether Rati is tagged or not is not the concern here and if it bothers u, take it up with Imagine. But dnt mention here.

Thanks.

Edited by andyluvstv - 17 March 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFan

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

@ Surbhi and Priyanka, I agree that u love Rati a lot, she is a great actress, But kindly refrain from bringing up this here. This post is solely to discuss about Kapil Nirmal and how he can be used appropraitely for show's benefits.

Whether Rati is tagged or not is not the concern here and if it bothers u, take it up with Imagine. But dnt mention here.

Thanks.
dear we knw this is kapil thread...bt the issue here is they arnt tagging kapil in their promos..tht it....
luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhij1

[QUOTE=andyluvstv]@ Surbhi and Priyanka, I agree that u love Rati a lot, she is a great actress, But kindly refrain from bringing up this here. This post is solely to discuss about Kapil Nirmal and how he can be used appropraitely for show's benefits.

Thanks.

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Where the hell is SarjaShocked............ it's been 4 days now.Broken Heart......... and even on monday i don't think there will be any sign of him as it's TB article episode day......... UnhappyBroken Heart
Cry

Even when he comes all he gets is lecturesSilly........ and everyone treats him like a useless, good for nothing character.Broken Heart........ not one time did they show his wounded feelingsBroken Heart.......... they always leave it incompleteD'oh........ when they can show Chandu grieving over the fact of not being in the restaurant with NiruApprove....... it would have been more appropriate to show how Sarja felt when Maruti talked so badly of him when he was rightCry..... they just left it incompleteBroken Heart...... and Susheela-Sarja scene although was nice Crybut it seemed more like cvs forgot to show SarjaBroken Heart..... so they showed him........ but it was practically nothing..........Unhappy

I have been reading many posts here.Smile....... but i would like to say one thing Chandu is mostly there for 5 daysApprove......... but Sarja's appearance was restricted to 3 first.Unhappy.. then it became 2 Cryand now gone to 1Broken Heart........ i'm not denying the fact that episodes are not good.Ermm....... but when many articles state Kapil is also the leadErmm........ then why aren't they giving him the same treatmentCry...... i understand for the love story to grow maybe Sarja is not requiredCry but they can always show some scenes of him where he's thinking how to bring his family out of this problemCry...... they can always start a parallel track for him and show him tooDay Dreaming....... let it be Sarja scenesDay Dreaming.Cry........ no more same kind of lecture scenesBroken Heart........ that gets little boring after a point of time....Unhappy

As it is he's nowhere there in any interviewsCry......... atleast we Kapil fans were little happy that he was there in promosCry......... but to be frank i wasn't really happy with that tooDisapprove........ as many still don't know that Kapil is there in PMMKABroken Heart....... as they don't have imagine Tv.Approve.... so promoting Kapil through promos is wrongCry........ and now he's there nowhereDead... nor in promos,show or interviews.OuchCry......why can't we get a solo interview of himBroken Heart........... it's really disturbing....... Broken Heart

Edited by sujji0609 - 25 March 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalusmrasuldarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Sujji, u have at least written in good manner. I am literally in no mood to do that even........ So much things to write down..... But its better I do not............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index