Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 8)

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

@koila.kundra, sorry to peep in and ask you directly over here.

Because neither I have seen you in RKAB forum nor in Kapil appreciation thread for a single time... May be you are big fan of Kapil and I am not denying that. But I am bit surprised rather shocked to see new competitor without our prior knowledge.

I failed to understand, why cant you see groW*H in Sarjaa character played by Kapil. His character is one of the best character from PMMKA and he is doing fab over here too. I dont want Kapil to leave this show for any reason right now atleast. Coz he has full scope to groom as an actor as an Sarjaa and give his best.

@darshana23 : don't be sorry u have every right to ask me.  When i read ur comment i understand ur doubt i am MID of some other fan groupLOL.  Let me clear one thing i am new to this forum but not MIDBig smile. In my college from 2nd year they r eligible to use net and pc'sBig smile so now i am using and browsing.  In my house net is not allowedCry. Yes i am big Kapil Fan.  Of course i watched RKAB, u want story for proof.  Rani comes to mahal as servant and due to some misunderstanding raja (kapil)  misleads she is the girl.  He falls in love and so on.  Puri story kahu kya.  Starplus channel. Timings, cast ect.  If u want i will give my full personal details through pmBig smile

I am just saying if Sarje character didn't grow in this show he will take better project that's it. I don't want that happen bec he is the strongest character in the show right now.

Edited by koila.kundra - 16 March 2011 at 2:12am

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

I wonder those who r giving real feed back of the show is thrown into MIDs or Divide and Rule or instigating.Shocked  I don't understand the thinking of the people. I am not supporting the other group fans but y to drag those ppl in this matter.  Because of new members in this forum we r indirectly bashing them.  Is it Right or Wrong? Just think once. Grow Up no one is kid here. If we praise the show then u r welcomed to the forum even though u don't know them and if they say anything negative about the show then those r other group fans playing tricks and all.Unhappy  What happened to u guys it hurtsBroken Heart

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koila.kundra

Originally posted by surbhij1

Originally posted by Nupsdips

I agree...Only at the beggining Kapil's interview was shown on SBS and SBB later they rooted only for Arjun and Bhavan's interviews dnt know why Confused...
And not only SBS or SBB interviews,we dnt even get to see any  tellybuzz articles of Kapil...And we could do with a few interviwes of Bhavana too..We dnt even know her biography  properly....

bhavna's biography :she is imagine fav...aftr jamunia type flop shw...this is the second shw which is a flop till nw...wid almost no trp's 25 epis me a shw startes earning gud trps bt this shw is nt a ble to do so...this is her biography...

ye honsa biography LOL.

hey dear :yahi uski biography h : 
she did first shw wid imagine jamunia was a an all tym flop n uss shw me n pmmka me mujhe atleast koi improement nhi dikhi..sorry toh say bt this is the truth she hasnt improved since then...
n she is imagine fav..i mean as arjun-rati fan i wid all my frnd req for female lead change...bt imagine didnt heard our vioce...can u imagine they said to us vry rudely : TUMNE DEKHNA H DEKHO NHI DEKHNA UPTO U.....we evn said tht ok if u dnt want to take rati take sum other actress in palce of bhavna..bt still they didnt heard..

nw shw ko sirf 5 weeks hue h....4 songs already aa chuke h plus lead actor ko pyar b hogya n in 4th week he is against his bro...ab kya bacha shw me...

n bhavna ki biography itni si h ki she hasnt improved yet...

Edited by surbhij1 - 16 March 2011 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundra

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

@surbhi OMG u mean to say bhavna is imagine's relative.Shocked I don't know this. I know that her first show didn't worked bec of her only.Ermm  This means channel is trying to promote her through these two great actors arjun and kapil bec casting is done by channel. God knows what kept  in the future of this show.Unhappy  I just want this show work for Kapil and Arjun. 

Surbhi I will send buddy list to u plz plz accept but I didn't watch the show mjht and I don't know about that forum also.  Hope u will accept my buddy list.Smile

luv_nishal

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koila.kundra

@surbhi OMG u mean to say bhavna is imagine's relative.Shocked I don't know this. I know that her first show didn't worked bec of her only.Ermm  This means channel is trying to promote her through these two great actors arjun and kapil bec casting is done by channel. God knows what kept  in the future of this show.Unhappy  I just want this show work for Kapil and Arjun. 

Surbhi I will send buddy list to u plz plz accept but I didn't watch the show mjht and I don't know about that forum also.  Hope u will accept my buddy list.Smile

hey dear i dnt knw she is or isnt imagine relative..i only knw tht she did 1st shw jamunia wid imagine...then whn we arjun-rati fans came to knw tht opposite arjun will bhavna..she as arti fans wantd rati wid him in pmmka n s we started calling to imagine intialy they said yes they will consider our req..bt whn promos were shot..n we called n said u will nvr get trps n all for this shw if u didnt cast rati oppositee arjun n tht u broke our fav jodi. n we will nvr watch ur shw.......imagine people AAPNE DEKHNA H DEKHO NHI DEKHNA NA DEKHO...

nw the shw has been onair for 6 weeks nw..still they r nt able grab trps...evryweek songs b aa rhe h...still no trps...n abhi b they arnt changing bhavna...they r still nt evn thinking of it....

they r defo. loosers -d imagine people..

only worried abt ajun coz he is my fav actor n nw kpil coz he is dojgn br8 job...hope they get new n gud shws..bas...!!!!!!!

-Pri.RP-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i've seen some epiz of dis show coz of my "fav" actor...nd frm wat i've seen IMO "Sarje Rao/kapil" is only worth watching in dis show...

Edited by -Sidra- - 17 March 2011 at 4:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rakhiii89smiley121sudhalata1luv_nishal-Pri.RP-sujji0609

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
see imagine people gav warning to fans...postd sumwhr on fb:

hw cheap:

Imagine is giving warning to fans now

Warning 

Rashmi Palvannan March 17 at 1:50pm Report
Do not spam on the Imagine Facebook page with comments about Rati Pandey else we will go to police. 

Thanks

nw i dnt understand wht will police do????? Confused

they dnt value fans at all..damn thank god i jst saw kapil entry n arjun entry epi n left

yucks shame on u imagine...hate ur channel...remember  thing :jab fans kisi cheez ko hate karti h uska koi wajood nhi rhta...u will understand vry well nw...

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv_nishal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index