India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 7)

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@Andy, first thing I feel there is nothing wrong in ur post. I was reading ur post since morning and wish to reply but I couldn't do it because of some limitation at my workplace. I do appreciate your thoughts posted over here. And I am also fond of such discussions. Only thing is there has been some posts on this forum posted by not so regular users and which has ended up having kiosk. So everyone is taking precaution, nothing else. I hope you understand.

@dv-hott I really appreciate that you are watching this serial for totally different reason when many are not. I don't feel any regret to say that I am one from that many too. Well I solely watch this serial because of Kapil madness, but still there are some aspects in story line which I appreciate more. But I strongly disagree with many thoughts posted by you.

I know before typing; my post is nothing but mixture of many views posted before over here. Whether you accept it or not, its fact that Channel is taking all efforts to promote Arjun-Bhavna. Now the reason is lead chemistry not working out, so they are trying to promote it through interviews. I found Bhavna good in some scenes, but chemistry with Arjun its still at ground level only. And most of you will agree with me on this point as well. I agree with @surbhij1, that their scenes seems forcefully to me.

I agree with the fact AB fans want to see AB's interview but surely not with Bhavna. They are expecting someone else to be interviewed with AB and that everyone knows. Now reaction of AB fans over AB and Bhavna interview, I request you to check other forum you will come to know about reality.

The only purpose I am putting all this, because no fans are demanding to SBS/SBB for Arjun-Bhavna interview. Isn't it surprising that we are getting interview every week still? I would have believed your thoughts if there would have been only AB interview. But in reality it's not. Please I am not at all against AB's interview. It's all channel wish that they want to promote lead pair to get more TRPs. To tell u
one more weird fact, I have not seen any serial so far who futures 4 song sequence on lead pair in just 1 month and that too when serial just has started. Well as Andy mentioned, they are obviously running this serial for their business so they are using all tactics to get TRPs. So nothing wrong in it from their perspective too. But if the lead pair is not working out then it's really serious issue and makers of
PMMKA need to give thought about it…

It would be really blind comment to say Kapil is not popular. I fully agree with Andy that Kapil is popular in other age group. May be such age group which could not spend hours to be online but who can get
hold of remote control at 10.30 PM time slot. There are ladies ranging from 20-60 age group and who are very much fond of him. If that's the case why channel is not looking for that option, if they want TRPs out of all this. About his screen space I guess Andy has pointed out very well.

About SBS and SBB coverage, here I am deferring from many Kapil's fan and my dear friend's views. I do want Kapil interview; and why I can't expect it, especially when his character, his work is appreciated? I don't want to get into comparison part that he is better than whom. My question is if he is doing good and getting appreciated then why still negligence towards him?

About requesting for Kapil's interview to SBS/SBB, we already had good experience with all this. Nothing works out unless channel wishes for same. We had followed this madness to get interview of him over the year but that doesn't count probably. Fans request do matter, but still mainly its channel that interferes a lot in such decisions. So can I expect from channel, we will get at least one proper interview of Kapil after proper request and especially when there is demand? And if they are not listening, I am ready to pit my head onto FB wall for his interview, this time as well............

Last thing, I don't find any necessity to close down this topic. This merely discussion and take it from that views only. Not needed that if anyone is willing to have discussion then topic should be closed just
with some sort of fear. Else really this forum will continue to be more Thanda…..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rakhiii89andyluvstvkoila.kundraandromeda_kiaJuna04Faiza_samusmrasul-SMay31-sujji0609

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23WooHooHaha21ROFLOLsujji0609Nikki_Titli

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey Shivani, my intention is not to drag Arjun in the discussion or not to say anything about AB fans..... I understand that yaar, as I also do same thing for Kapil as u guys do for Arjun.......... And there is nothing wrong if we wish to see our fav..... I was just giving example nothing else.........

Edited by darshana23 - 15 March 2011 at 9:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvkoila.kundraandromeda_kiaJuna04sujji0609

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@ Darshana, thank u so much, for ur comments, u summarised everything that i wanted to say.

As for things said about my post, honestly, i do not care, its just that its slightly irritating to see that people cant see beyond their own preconcieved notions, and anyone counteracting becomes an enemy.

As for what u said abt show, yes, i agree with Surbhi, it does seem forced, coz in their quest to make people accept Bhavna with Arjun, the makers have completely rushed with story, the love story should have been allowed to grow, and then gradually maybe people would have got hooked to it, coz we all knw no1 falls madly in love in a day. Like yesterday, i felt Chandu's character going bad, this was a guy who was sweet and cared for all, now just coz of a girl he met few days agao, he is sulking and fighting with his mom, bro and everyone, not caring abt his family. How typical.

And thats one reason y i wanna see more of Sarje, coz i want a break from the forced love story, i wanna see different aspects of life.

Wasnt that supposed to be the theme of show, adversities and problems faced by a common man in Mumbai, till now that has not surfaced, even small things like the way they show Chandu and Niru bumping into each other, i mean please, Mumbai is a huge city, how is that possible.

Adn honestly, i found Sarja story very interesting, i m intrigued to knw y is he like that, y he hates his father? y did he become a goon? y he hates ppl who come from other states?  There is so much to explore in there.

And, to Shivani............ i guess Arjun wasnt dragged here by any Kapil Nirmal fans or by me, i didnt even compared him with Arjun. I fail to undertsand, y incessant comparisons with sbs/sbb, thats not what i meant when i said being sidelined.
As as rightly pointed out by Darshana, like ppl may not be demanding Kapil interviews, certainly no1 is demanding Bhavna interviews. Still its being shown, y, coz its channle's call. As darshana said, no matter how much u write to sbs/sbb, they cant interview an actor, unless channel permits. so its not in their hands.

I actually want this show to work, coz i feel Arjun and Kapil are good actors, and should get their due, but for that makers need to seriously reowrk their strategy.

Edited by andyluvstv - 15 March 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundradarshana23Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@Andy my earlier post was more on SBs/SBB interview.

But coming to story line, even I also want to see things
mentioned by you. Like why Sarjaa hates his father, what made
him be like that? If he respect and care for his father in front
of his gang, then why he didnt show up in front of him? Why he always
makes fun of his father and specially his job? What thing will make
him and his father on same line one day.....

There are certain question raised by makers itself on Sarjaa's character.
But those are unanswered yet and i would like to know more abt it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundraJuna04sujji0609

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Sorry I am busy on my exams. So I am not able to come online frequently. Coming to the point. My POV is this IF TRPs raised this week on the basis of song sequences then what will the channel and ph do next they keep on adding song sequences for TRPs. What about the story line and frankly the story is deviating from the main stream for TRPs. U remember that article when reporter asked "Is there any chance of changing storyline in future for TRPS" then what is the reply of the Sowrabh Tiwari "No, this is based on the real story of a girl who is going to struggle for the survival in the new place".  I also remember the postings of PMMKA new promo on imagine fb wall "Two ppl from different cultures r forced to marry". Now my question is what is going on Mr.Tiwari?  Any reply if u visit IF forum. In one month itni song sequences.  I definitely say this " the  actress is not good at acting in her feelings. She always blank".  How can this possible a girl can suddenly wear a modern gown.Shocked  This is called Reality.  If so I definitely refer dictionary and if possible send one dictionary to me.  At last the channel and ph r thinking that the viewers will watch the show for their favorites even if they show some crap.  We fans r not like that. But you r wrong for ur kind information. If we r bored of this show and didn't see any groW*H of my favorite star Kapil character then we request him to take better show.  I definitely believe my star will always consider fans request.

Sarje character is sidelined and channel, ph struggling hard to promote the jodi with song sequences but I saw forced feelings from the couple. (Sorry any1 hurted) But this is the bitter fact.  Even if we hear any romantic song we feel something but on watching also we r not able to attach to the show.  Its better for the channel to concentrate on the storyline groW*H and more of sarje and chandu scenes and of course if possible start a parallel story for sarje.  Try to show what the viewers want to see. If this forced scenes, songs give TRPs means its temporary success only.  Try to get permanent success for our show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishal

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhij1

Originally posted by Nupsdips

I agree...Only at the beggining Kapil's interview was shown on SBS and SBB later they rooted only for Arjun and Bhavan's interviews dnt know why Confused...
And not only SBS or SBB interviews,we dnt even get to see any  tellybuzz articles of Kapil...And we could do with a few interviwes of Bhavana too..We dnt even know her biography  properly....

bhavna's biography :she is imagine fav...aftr jamunia type flop shw...this is the second shw which is a flop till nw...wid almost no trp's 25 epis me a shw startes earning gud trps bt this shw is nt a ble to do so...this is her biography...

ye honsa biography LOL.
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@koila.kundra, sorry to peep in and ask you directly over here.

Because neither I have seen you in RKAB forum nor in Kapil appreciation thread for a single time... May be you are big fan of Kapil and I am not denying that. But I am bit surprised rather shocked to see new competitor without our prior knowledge.

I failed to understand, why cant you see groW*H in Sarjaa character played by Kapil. His character is one of the best character from PMMKA and he is doing fab over here too. I dont want Kapil to leave this show for any reason right now atleast. Coz he has full scope to groom as an actor as an Sarjaa and give his best.

Edited by darshana23 - 16 March 2011 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundrasujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index