India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 6)

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Well first of all, i do not think there was anything wrong with my topic, so i m certainly not asking anyone to close it.

And then, togetherness doesnt mean herd mentality, we all are mature individuals and thus, we should all  be able to voice our opinions amicably.

I stand by what i said, the show is going completely wrong way. Infact the more i see, the more i feel, they are heading for dommsday.

Anyways, i stay by what i want, more of Sarje Rao scenes, his bonding with all members and an insight to his story, how a son of an constable became a goon.
Love stories are abundance on TV, so this will be smething different.

Edited by andyluvstv - 15 March 2011 at 12:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundraJuna04sujji0609

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
yay first institagating post..! makes me happy actually..its a sign that this forum is ALIVE! lol!

anyway this show is primarily a love story ...and it revolves around chandu and niru only! thats wat every article says...

and frankly i don think he is being shown less in the show...

if i remember few weeks back wen he was in jail and all...most of the scenes were revolving around him only ...they showed very less chandu scenes and practically no chandni scene..so it depends ..one week one character is shown other week the another character..!

@ sbs and sbb coverage- it is all because of us ,the fans', requests that we get AB segments...we spam sbs wall on fb and everywhere to show us AB! maybe kapil fans arent requesting sbs enough,,,

Edited by Sshikhaa - 15 March 2011 at 3:36am

WooHooHaha21Juna04LimitLessFan

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

There is a saying, that a person sees everyone in the samelight as he/she self is, and thus people thinks others have nothing better to do than instigate, might the ones who are actually doing that in real life.

Anyways, it hardly bothers me, coz i believe in interacting with all, and as for the show, i do not care whether its a love story or not, i was promised smething different and now i want it. If i believe a character can spice up the proceedings of the show, i wanna see moreof him, its as simple as that, i dnt knw why people are bothered.

As for Kapil, well if they didnt think of him to be a parallel lead, there was no use of taking someone good and popular like him, it could have been anyone like Albela. So, y him? And now since he is there, i want justice to his talent.

For people who watch for Arjun or the love story, it doesnt matter, but for people like me, who watch it for the touch of mumbai life it matters.

And i do not understand, is only drooling and appreciation taken on this forum? anyone who tries to put forth a different view is either termed as MID or trying to instigate. Oh Cmon, like we all have a life beyond this.

No wonder the show isnt doing well, i believe the makers should look for proper feedback, else doomsday is near.

Edited by andyluvstv - 15 March 2011 at 3:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundra

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

yay first institagating post..! makes me happy actually..its a sign that this forum is ALIVE! lol!
This post is not instigating but it is turning out that way bec ppl are taking things out of context here....

anyway this show is primarily a love story ...and it revolves around chandu and niru only! thats wat every article says... 
Although it has been promoted that way but if u follow epi by epi it was meant to be a story abt real ppl facing real life problems and learning to live with it.   No Soaps and esp Hindi serials do without some love angle to it and that is why the backdrop is a love story - 
So yes the love story is there but we all continue to watch it bec there are real life characters and their stories also that we see along with the love story and Sarja is an important character here...
If Sarja was not an important character Kapil Nirmal would not have taken this role and they could have used any unknown actor for this role....

and frankly i don think he is being shown less in the show...  
since there are so many characters here and 3 main characters with their different stories to show ,  we see all others few times in the wk but Chandu and Niru are there in every epi bec their love story has to go forward...
if i remember few weeks back wen he was in jail and all...most of the scenes were revolving around him only ...they showed very less chandu scenes and practically no chandni scene..so it depends ..one week one character is shown other week the another character..!
Yes but they still showed Chandu even though there was more of Sarja-  Chandu has been in every epi and so has Niru -  but that is bec they want to like every hindi serial promote it as love story but the real story is revolved around not just Chandu and Niru -  Sarja is the important character in this show and without his character this show would be not worth watching..... It is a fact whether anyone denies or not...

@ sbs and sbb coverage- it is all because of us ,the fans', requests that we get AB segments...we spam sbs wall on fb and everywhere to show us AB! maybe kapil fans arent requesting sbs enough,,,
I agree 200% with this and we Kapil fans need to work in this area....

Edited by Juna04 - 15 March 2011 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21sujji0609

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

@ Rakhi, i agree with u, they are actually ruining the story by forcing romantic scenes so early in the story, they should have let the feelings develop. In trying to create the same chemistry of Arjun with his previous costar.

And yes, Arjun is a fab actor, his role should be more than just being a lover boy, and Kapil who has a role should be given more leverage.

This show can run only then.

luk i am arjun fan bt aftr watching jst kapil's entry i was convinced tht he can carry this role vry nicely..its true tht arjun had created magic wid rati in his prebious shw mjht....bt in this shw pmmka aisa kuch b nhi h...forcibly sab ho rha h...kinda 50% work dikhta h frm arjun's side leking 50% missing nw evn i dnt wanna get into the matter ki kis side se missing h u all knw....

bt still i feel shw zyada der tak nhi chl payega...

hope arjun n kapil gets vry good offers aftr this shw..coz i really dnt watch this shw aftr kapil's entry..forcilby kaam chl rha h....forcibly story me romance lane ki koshish akr rha h imagine...n it will nt force me to watch at all...

so wish kapil n arjun a vry gud luck n hope they get nice projects which can do justification do their roles...

-Pri.RP-

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupsdips

I agree...Only at the beggining Kapil's interview was shown on SBS and SBB later they rooted only for Arjun and Bhavan's interviews dnt know why Confused...
And not only SBS or SBB interviews,we dnt even get to see any  tellybuzz articles of Kapil...And we could do with a few interviwes of Bhavana too..We dnt even know her biography  properly....

bhavna's biography :she is imagine fav...aftr jamunia type flop shw...this is the second shw which is a flop till nw...wid almost no trp's 25 epis me a shw startes earning gud trps bt this shw is nt a ble to do so...this is her biography...

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv_nishal

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv_nishalWooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index