India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 4)

rakhiii89 Groupbie
rakhiii89
rakhiii89

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ surbhij1 i agree about the chemistry. but hey this is not the thread for it  LOL so i will not discuss it Smile

@ andyluvstv well yes they have made chandu a very one dimensional character, and are not going much deep into it. they are trying to do justice to niru, but as someone said she is not very impressive as an actress. but again the topic is about Kapil but i will stick to that. as Faiza_sam said the role is indeed beyond lead, to speak the truth i was actually jealous that kapil got this role and not arjun LOL (and hey this is not instigating, said in a light manner LOL) , but then what is the use if such a fantastic role and actor is being wasted in this manner. this show needs a lot of ammends. 1) a story and track for Sarja 2) Some meat in Chandu's character and 3) some acting in Niru (Bhavna needs to work VERY hard!)

and don't think u overreacted. one needs to have a very wide outlook Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvsuranjisudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I am sticking to title of the topic and yes I also get irritated when I see No Kapil interview on SBS and SBB by any means.........Can understand that channel is looking for promoting Arjun-Bhavna pair for whatever reason and I dont have any trouble with that............ But again promote other actors as well who are equally contributing to PMMKA ( I am assuming that they dont need to pay extra money for one more interview atleast......)

About Kapil's performance and praising that, thankfully we have social networking site where we are directly in touch with him and straight forward convey our likes-dislike about his performance.... Thankfully, no third mediator over here atleast....

But looking at injustice at "Promotion" part, I do agree with it fully........

About divide and rule principal, Plz stay away from all such strategies in this forum. No one is kid over here not to understand such things going on.

I m purposefully highlighting above part, not to hurt anyone. But I wish to keep this forum clean in true sense. That part is only meant for people who really wish to play such dirty games over here for whatever reason. Do repsect others opinion and get respect for yours as well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundraWooHooHaha21sudhalata1MMBGJuna04sujji0609

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

@ Chill_out., ok maybe i overreacted a bit too, coz i have been in forums, where people dnt wanna listen a word against  their favs.
And i respect ur POV, thank u for that.

And today i had time so i came here , coz this thing was bothering me for a long time, i may no be here alwz, so ppl can relax here.

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have also seen such fanatics.
Thanks for understanding my point, though Embarrassed

@black: I can understand. In fact, I totally agree with your topic. Even I want to see Kapil's interviews on SBS/SBB. And if Sarja is really being sidelined, then that can go against the show because he is, hands-down, the strongest and the most impressive character and his rivalry with Albela's gang is the sub-theme of the show alongside ChandNi love story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvdarshana23WooHooHaha21sujji0609

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@ Rakhi.............i agree with what u said, i wanna knw what happend to Sarja, why he is like this, as his father said, he was a bright student, phir kya hua?

@ Darshana, be rest assured, i have no such intentions, i have better things to do in life,  and one thing, thanx for updating the epi, keeps me updated, if i cant watch.

@ Chill_out - i agree....

Edited by andyluvstv - 13 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04.Jane..

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
andyluvstv, I have nothing against you and this thread as welll.......... Its just that I have observed threads opened by some(not all) newbie with intention to create some unwanted situation in forum. (This is my observation only) Thats why I put up that line nothing else....... any new discussion is always welcomed and IF is meant for that only.................

But I just want discussion to go on in discussion way only............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21well-wishersujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

Nupsdips Senior Member
Nupsdips
Nupsdips

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I agree...Only at the beggining Kapil's interview was shown on SBS and SBB later they rooted only for Arjun and Bhavan's interviews dnt know why Confused...
And not only SBS or SBB interviews,we dnt even get to see any  tellybuzz articles of Kapil...And we could do with a few interviwes of Bhavana too..We dnt even know her biography  properly....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvWooHooHaha21luv_nishalsujji0609

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by Juna04

Agree that Kapil as Sarja is fab and Arjun as Chandu is also doing a good job and these 2 characters shld be given more screen time along with other members of Bhonsle family....

TRP's are imp for the survival of the show and if ppl are liking certain aspects of the show the channel and PH should cash in on that aspect rather then try to promote those things that are not appealing to the viewers....

bingo Junadi.you are on a flow of summin things up theses days, love you so Hug

@Andy; i guess some of us found your wording a bit instigating...........especially the title.fear not, we like to give new members a tough time just to see that they are patient and brave enough to come back second timeLOL

@Well-wisher: i really didnt get ur statement on divide and ruling and i fail to apprehend whos dividing whom and whos ruling whomConfused your effort to keep the forum away from being a battle field is awesome, and after having so many days at the forum, i appreciate yours and JustJs and many others effort to keep this forum active........

however, by being so defensive all the time, perhaps we all are risking the spread of this show even within this IF............already I saw many members not being in this forum who was here before...maybe just maybe they are scared or tired of trying to discuss the bad yet true things

.we are not here just to praise.......we are here to give feedback...be it show or actors, if any day kaps does any mistake in acting, we all should be free to say so (in fact the flawless Sarje we are seeing now is because we constantly bugged kapil about improving every time he made a mistake, if AB or BK does bad, we should be free to voice that too as thats how we  help this actors to improve......and there is always room for improvement

sorry for the long essay........

@bold : the devide and rule statement was not meant for topic maker....would not like to elaborate further.....all I wanted was peace in this forum which i hv said earlier also....

BTW... I had posted my 'Want list' for PMMKA on Arjun's blog about a week back or so and cute/intense scenes between Chandu and Sarje rao was one of the wishes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
i agree with you that kapil is being sidelined....but then again in this show i feel like a lot of screen time isnt given to a single character.....its all split in a weird way......theres times when even chandu isnt shown much....and he appears as a side character at times....but i hope the makers realize that we enjoy seeing sarja-chandu scenes.....i honestly like them more than chandu-niru scenes (whose scenes i like to see because lovestruck chandus cute antics are too adorable!)....but i guess the promotion is being focused on areas of the shows that arent being well received....and i think one of those areas is quite evident.....but i do hope they show more of sarja because his is actually an interesting character...and i love seeing scenes of the bhonsle family as well.....naina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvWooHooHaha21Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index