India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Injustice to Kapil? (Page 10)

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
i cant agree with you guys more that they are being unfair in not showing sarja....i starting watching this show for arjun but i really like sarja's character.....i hope they realize what we want......naina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

i cant agree with you guys more that they are being unfair in not showing sarja....i starting watching this show for arjun but i really like sarja's character.....i hope they realize what we want......naina

sigh
its the same case everywhere niana...nowhere CVs and PHs listen to what viewers want.....why would PMMKA would be any different? Wacko
but still hoping

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andyluvstvsumonetolubsujji0609

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
ah, i was about to come here and write last week, regretting my words, but now i m glad i didnt.
Last week, i thought, finally the showmakers are going on right path, but no, this week they proved that they have no story on paper, its just random thoughts.
Honestly, there is nothing in love story to keep me hooked on, a guy mindlessly in love with a girl, whom he hardly knows, forgetting his responsibilties, brooding over her, after promising his dad ( Cmon, what the use of a promise, if u sulk over it), and its so obvious that the girl will fall for him, and then problems and union. Cliche!

But one character which was growing on me, and i was getting interested, is not there. Sarja Rao, now his is a story, i wanna knw abt, that intrigues me........that is smething REAL, how a guy became a goon, y cant he forgive his father? what happend in his past?

I still feel Kapil is a fantastic actor,. and if he is given leverage he can take show to different levels.

But it seems the makers are busy in promoting other ppl, who cant act much, and i dnt mean Arjun. I m sorry, i have little patience for non comptetent people.

Edited by andyluvstv - 26 March 2011 at 12:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundradarshana23luv_nishalsujji0609

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

ah, i was about to come here and write last week, regretting my words, but now i m glad i didnt.
Last week, i thought, finally the showmakers are going on right path, but no, this week they proved that they have no story on paper, its just random thoughts.
Honestly, there is nothing in love story to keep me hooked on, a guy mindlessly in love with a girl, whom he hardly knows, forgetting his responsibilties, brooding over her, after promising his dad ( Cmon, what the use of a promise, if u sulk over it), and its so obvious that the girl will fall for him, and then problems and union. Cliche!

But one character which was growing on me, and i was getting interested, is not there. Sarja Rao, now his is a story, i wanna knw abt, that intrigues me........that is smething REAL, how a guy became a goon, y cant he forgive his father? what happend in his past?

I still feel Kapil is a fantastic actor,. and if he is given leverage he can take show to different levels.

But it seems the makers are busy in promoting other ppl, who cant act much, and i dnt mean Arjun. I m sorry, i have little patience for non comptetent people.

i agree sarje left the house but this channel and ph is more interested in creating song sequences and promoting the jodi. But still no one is accepting this.  Y can't they understand what the viewers want from the showAngry. The trps r decreasing with this forced love track every week. Feeling bad for kapil no sbs/sbb ints and no screen space in the showConfused

Edited by koila.kundra - 26 March 2011 at 1:19am
andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Yup TRPs are no where, and i think reason to blame channel is just an excuse.
The same channel has shows like Bandini and KMH, doing well. Even jyoti did well.
A good story and a nice plot, ppl watch, no matter what. And this case, the story is getting weirder, its jumping chapter to chapter. The lead actress has failed to connect to audience, coz actually its her story, and thus no points there.

And one person who can make a difference is totally sidelined.

Edited by andyluvstv - 26 March 2011 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundradarshana23usmrasulsujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Well, as this topic is again making on top.. I am sure CVs will try to put one or two unnecessary scenes of Sarjaa in next week without giving proper thought and it will again look like pieces are clubbed together Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koila.kundraluv_nishalsujji0609

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andyluvstv

Yup TRPs are no where, and i think reason to blame channel is just an excuse.
The same channel has shows like Bandini and KMH, doing well. Even jyoti did well.
A good story and a nice plot, ppl watch, no matter what. And this case, the story is getting weirder, its jumping chapter to chapter. The lead actress has failed to connect to audience, coz actually its her story, and thus no points there.

And one person who can make a difference is totally sidelined.

yes trps r not good Confused.  Yes the lead actress failed and the story is not building in a proper way.  They started the show on one note and now leading that in another direction.  May be they thought  fans accept arjun with another actress bec he has huge fan base but her acting skills didn't attract the fans.   They r trying hard and forcing the viewers to accept the jodi but it is going invain (Its my POV no offense).  yis chakkar main channel and ph is not giving importance to story and sarje

Edited by koila.kundra - 26 March 2011 at 1:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishal

koila.kundra Groupbie
koila.kundra
koila.kundra

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Well, as this topic is again making on top.. I am sure CVs will try to put one or two unnecessary scenes of Sarjaa in next week without giving proper thought and it will again look like pieces are clubbed together Ermm

plz don't say that i took permission from my parents to see kapil onscreen but everyday i am disappointed badly.  Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index