Injustice to Kapil? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Well first of all, i do not think there was anything wrong with my topic, so i m certainly not asking anyone to close it.

And then, togetherness doesnt mean herd mentality, we all are mature individuals and thus, we should all  be able to voice our opinions amicably.

I stand by what i said, the show is going completely wrong way. Infact the more i see, the more i feel, they are heading for dommsday.

Anyways, i stay by what i want, more of Sarje Rao scenes, his bonding with all members and an insight to his story, how a son of an constable became a goon.
Love stories are abundance on TV, so this will be smething different.
Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
yay first institagating post..! makes me happy actually..its a sign that this forum is ALIVE! lol!

anyway this show is primarily a love story ...and it revolves around chandu and niru only! thats wat every article says...

and frankly i don think he is being shown less in the show...

if i remember few weeks back wen he was in jail and all...most of the scenes were revolving around him only ...they showed very less chandu scenes and practically no chandni scene..so it depends ..one week one character is shown other week the another character..!

@ sbs and sbb coverage- it is all because of us ,the fans', requests that we get AB segments...we spam sbs wall on fb and everywhere to show us AB! maybe kapil fans arent requesting sbs enough,,,

Edited by Sshikhaa - 13 years ago

There is a saying, that a person sees everyone in the samelight as he/she self is, and thus people thinks others have nothing better to do than instigate, might the ones who are actually doing that in real life.

Anyways, it hardly bothers me, coz i believe in interacting with all, and as for the show, i do not care whether its a love story or not, i was promised smething different and now i want it. If i believe a character can spice up the proceedings of the show, i wanna see moreof him, its as simple as that, i dnt knw why people are bothered.

As for Kapil, well if they didnt think of him to be a parallel lead, there was no use of taking someone good and popular like him, it could have been anyone like Albela. So, y him? And now since he is there, i want justice to his talent.

For people who watch for Arjun or the love story, it doesnt matter, but for people like me, who watch it for the touch of mumbai life it matters.

And i do not understand, is only drooling and appreciation taken on this forum? anyone who tries to put forth a different view is either termed as MID or trying to instigate. Oh Cmon, like we all have a life beyond this.

No wonder the show isnt doing well, i believe the makers should look for proper feedback, else doomsday is near.

Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

yay first institagating post..! makes me happy actually..its a sign that this forum is ALIVE! lol!
This post is not instigating but it is turning out that way bec ppl are taking things out of context here....

anyway this show is primarily a love story ...and it revolves around chandu and niru only! thats wat every article says... 
Although it has been promoted that way but if u follow epi by epi it was meant to be a story abt real ppl facing real life problems and learning to live with it.   No Soaps and esp Hindi serials do without some love angle to it and that is why the backdrop is a love story - 
So yes the love story is there but we all continue to watch it bec there are real life characters and their stories also that we see along with the love story and Sarja is an important character here...
If Sarja was not an important character Kapil Nirmal would not have taken this role and they could have used any unknown actor for this role....

and frankly i don think he is being shown less in the show...  
since there are so many characters here and 3 main characters with their different stories to show ,  we see all others few times in the wk but Chandu and Niru are there in every epi bec their love story has to go forward...
if i remember few weeks back wen he was in jail and all...most of the scenes were revolving around him only ...they showed very less chandu scenes and practically no chandni scene..so it depends ..one week one character is shown other week the another character..!
Yes but they still showed Chandu even though there was more of Sarja-  Chandu has been in every epi and so has Niru -  but that is bec they want to like every hindi serial promote it as love story but the real story is revolved around not just Chandu and Niru -  Sarja is the important character in this show and without his character this show would be not worth watching..... It is a fact whether anyone denies or not...

@ sbs and sbb coverage- it is all because of us ,the fans', requests that we get AB segments...we spam sbs wall on fb and everywhere to show us AB! maybe kapil fans arent requesting sbs enough,,,
I agree 200% with this and we Kapil fans need to work in this area....

Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by andyluvstv

@ Rakhi, i agree with u, they are actually ruining the story by forcing romantic scenes so early in the story, they should have let the feelings develop. In trying to create the same chemistry of Arjun with his previous costar.

And yes, Arjun is a fab actor, his role should be more than just being a lover boy, and Kapil who has a role should be given more leverage.

This show can run only then.

luk i am arjun fan bt aftr watching jst kapil's entry i was convinced tht he can carry this role vry nicely..its true tht arjun had created magic wid rati in his prebious shw mjht....bt in this shw pmmka aisa kuch b nhi h...forcibly sab ho rha h...kinda 50% work dikhta h frm arjun's side leking 50% missing nw evn i dnt wanna get into the matter ki kis side se missing h u all knw....

bt still i feel shw zyada der tak nhi chl payega...

hope arjun n kapil gets vry good offers aftr this shw..coz i really dnt watch this shw aftr kapil's entry..forcilby kaam chl rha h....forcibly story me romance lane ki koshish akr rha h imagine...n it will nt force me to watch at all...

so wish kapil n arjun a vry gud luck n hope they get nice projects which can do justification do their roles...
Originally posted by Nupsdips

I agree...Only at the beggining Kapil's interview was shown on SBS and SBB later they rooted only for Arjun and Bhavan's interviews dnt know why 😕...
And not only SBS or SBB interviews,we dnt even get to see any  tellybuzz articles of Kapil...And we could do with a few interviwes of Bhavana too..We dnt even know her biography  properly....

bhavna's biography :she is imagine fav...aftr jamunia type flop shw...this is the second shw which is a flop till nw...wid almost no trp's 25 epis me a shw startes earning gud trps bt this shw is nt a ble to do so...this is her biography...
Originally posted by surbhij1

bhavna's biography :she is imagine fav...aftr jamunia type flop shw...this is the second shw which is a flop till nw...wid almost no trp's 25 epis me a shw startes earning gud trps bt this shw is nt a ble to do so...this is her biography...

Very well Said Surbhi ... 👏

PH had tried thier luck with chandu-niru onscreen/offscreen for the past 5 weeks , nothing happend.Confused.. Chandu-niru SBS/SBB /songs eveyr week/ promotions  did not help  to improve TRP and the Shows quality ... No body wants to see borin love story..

Now this is right  time to show Chandu-Sarju more onscreen/offscreen .. they r the TRP of this show.. Fans wants to see their acting not getting bore with the silly love story where actor is dreaming every single week an singing song with the female lead where chemistry lacks big time ( this is not REAL AT ALL) ............( this comment is not chandani fans😆)

So hopefully we will see more of Chandu-Sarju rather than something esle ..I feel Kapil should promote show with Arjun more rather than Bhavna.. Ph shud try now Promoting Kapil-Arjun more  and see the result. .Who knows it might work and TRP might go up n show will survive .

Edited :- BTW leads does get sidelined.. its not a big deal.. it happens in most of the serials.. it did happened in MJHT also .. but we fans used to tolerate whole episode to see 4-5 minutes of quality Mayur scenes becuse mayur rocked onscreen n creatd magic.
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
awwwwwwww poor kapil ............hope he gets justice😭

2sbs coverage: arjun is very popular among his true fans & he will always will rule our heart whether he does this show or  any xyz show..........we are always there for him by his side & we get his sbs intv either alone or with his co-star at the time always

he's pretty popular among girls & sbs had sent him to aussie too😛

as for kapil no sbs intv- kapil fans should req sbs for it.........btw i m sure though as sarja character gets popularity sbs will cover him too😛

Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
@Andy, first thing I feel there is nothing wrong in ur post. I was reading ur post since morning and wish to reply but I couldn't do it because of some limitation at my workplace. I do appreciate your thoughts posted over here. And I am also fond of such discussions. Only thing is there has been some posts on this forum posted by not so regular users and which has ended up having kiosk. So everyone is taking precaution, nothing else. I hope you understand.

@dv-hott I really appreciate that you are watching this serial for totally different reason when many are not. I don't feel any regret to say that I am one from that many too. Well I solely watch this serial because of Kapil madness, but still there are some aspects in story line which I appreciate more. But I strongly disagree with many thoughts posted by you.

I know before typing; my post is nothing but mixture of many views posted before over here. Whether you accept it or not, its fact that Channel is taking all efforts to promote Arjun-Bhavna. Now the reason is lead chemistry not working out, so they are trying to promote it through interviews. I found Bhavna good in some scenes, but chemistry with Arjun its still at ground level only. And most of you will agree with me on this point as well. I agree with @surbhij1, that their scenes seems forcefully to me.

I agree with the fact AB fans want to see AB's interview but surely not with Bhavna. They are expecting someone else to be interviewed with AB and that everyone knows. Now reaction of AB fans over AB and Bhavna interview, I request you to check other forum you will come to know about reality.

The only purpose I am putting all this, because no fans are demanding to SBS/SBB for Arjun-Bhavna interview. Isn't it surprising that we are getting interview every week still? I would have believed your thoughts if there would have been only AB interview. But in reality it's not. Please I am not at all against AB's interview. It's all channel wish that they want to promote lead pair to get more TRPs. To tell u
one more weird fact, I have not seen any serial so far who futures 4 song sequence on lead pair in just 1 month and that too when serial just has started. Well as Andy mentioned, they are obviously running this serial for their business so they are using all tactics to get TRPs. So nothing wrong in it from their perspective too. But if the lead pair is not working out then it's really serious issue and makers of
PMMKA need to give thought about it…

It would be really blind comment to say Kapil is not popular. I fully agree with Andy that Kapil is popular in other age group. May be such age group which could not spend hours to be online but who can get
hold of remote control at 10.30 PM time slot. There are ladies ranging from 20-60 age group and who are very much fond of him. If that's the case why channel is not looking for that option, if they want TRPs out of all this. About his screen space I guess Andy has pointed out very well.

About SBS and SBB coverage, here I am deferring from many Kapil's fan and my dear friend's views. I do want Kapil interview; and why I can't expect it, especially when his character, his work is appreciated? I don't want to get into comparison part that he is better than whom. My question is if he is doing good and getting appreciated then why still negligence towards him?

About requesting for Kapil's interview to SBS/SBB, we already had good experience with all this. Nothing works out unless channel wishes for same. We had followed this madness to get interview of him over the year but that doesn't count probably. Fans request do matter, but still mainly its channel that interferes a lot in such decisions. So can I expect from channel, we will get at least one proper interview of Kapil after proper request and especially when there is demand? And if they are not listening, I am ready to pit my head onto FB wall for his interview, this time as well............

Last thing, I don't find any necessity to close down this topic. This merely discussion and take it from that views only. Not needed that if anyone is willing to have discussion then topic should be closed just
with some sort of fear. Else really this forum will continue to be more Thanda…..
@darshana: i know wht all want in mjht forum😆😆..even i want- arjun-rati interview😛 coz arti are best!
but since arjun is not working with her now but with bhavna so we get their intv together

i frankly don't mind seeing anyone with arjun...........and yeah we req for only arjun intv- but sbs gets them both together..so be it.........we are happy as long as it arjun in it😳😳

plzz guys i would req now...kindly disc abt kapil's role in this thread & that u all want to see him more but plzz don't drag arjun here

hope no one's hurt- my pov only😊