Injustice to Kapil? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Chill_out., ok maybe i overreacted a bit too, coz i have been in forums, where people dnt wanna listen a word against  their favs.
And i respect ur POV, thank u for that.

And today i had time so i came here , coz this thing was bothering me for a long time, i may no be here alwz, so ppl can relax here.

Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
@ Rakhi, i agree with u, they are actually ruining the story by forcing romantic scenes so early in the story, they should have let the feelings develop. In trying to create the same chemistry of Arjun with his previous costar.

And yes, Arjun is a fab actor, his role should be more than just being a lover boy, and Kapil who has a role should be given more leverage.

This show can run only then.

Originally posted by andyluvstv

@ Chill_out., ok maybe i overreacted a bit too, coz i have been in forums, where people dnt wanna listen a word against  their favs.

And today i had time so i came here , coz this thing was bothering me for a long time, i may no be here alwz, so ppl can relax here.

no hard feelings Andy...we like discussions and do come when you have time....😃

@all: lets end this thing sportingly ...bye 😃

Andy thank you for this post --  this forum was so thanda and now you have put some energy in it as more ppl are posting their views and opinions .....  that is exactly what a forum is supposed to do just like Usma mentioned in her post...

Pls do visit here as often as you can ....  we all Arjun, Kapil and Bhavna fans can freely voice our opinions here with using careful words and being mindful of hurting others sentiments. at the same time conveying what we truly want to say....
@ surbhij1 i agree about the chemistry. but hey this is not the thread for it  😆 so i will not discuss it 😊

@ andyluvstv well yes they have made chandu a very one dimensional character, and are not going much deep into it. they are trying to do justice to niru, but as someone said she is not very impressive as an actress. but again the topic is about Kapil but i will stick to that. as Faiza_sam said the role is indeed beyond lead, to speak the truth i was actually jealous that kapil got this role and not arjun 😆 (and hey this is not instigating, said in a light manner 😆) , but then what is the use if such a fantastic role and actor is being wasted in this manner. this show needs a lot of ammends. 1) a story and track for Sarja 2) Some meat in Chandu's character and 3) some acting in Niru (Bhavna needs to work VERY hard!)

and don't think u overreacted. one needs to have a very wide outlook 😊
I am sticking to title of the topic and yes I also get irritated when I see No Kapil interview on SBS and SBB by any means.........Can understand that channel is looking for promoting Arjun-Bhavna pair for whatever reason and I dont have any trouble with that............ But again promote other actors as well who are equally contributing to PMMKA ( I am assuming that they dont need to pay extra money for one more interview atleast......)

About Kapil's performance and praising that, thankfully we have social networking site where we are directly in touch with him and straight forward convey our likes-dislike about his performance.... Thankfully, no third mediator over here atleast....

But looking at injustice at "Promotion" part, I do agree with it fully........

About divide and rule principal, Plz stay away from all such strategies in this forum. No one is kid over here not to understand such things going on.

I m purposefully highlighting above part, not to hurt anyone. But I wish to keep this forum clean in true sense. That part is only meant for people who really wish to play such dirty games over here for whatever reason. Do repsect others opinion and get respect for yours as well.

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have also seen such fanatics.
Thanks for understanding my point, though 😳

@black: I can understand. In fact, I totally agree with your topic. Even I want to see Kapil's interviews on SBS/SBB. And if Sarja is really being sidelined, then that can go against the show because he is, hands-down, the strongest and the most impressive character and his rivalry with Albela's gang is the sub-theme of the show alongside ChandNi love story.
@ Rakhi.............i agree with what u said, i wanna knw what happend to Sarja, why he is like this, as his father said, he was a bright student, phir kya hua?

@ Darshana, be rest assured, i have no such intentions, i have better things to do in life,  and one thing, thanx for updating the epi, keeps me updated, if i cant watch.

@ Chill_out - i agree....

andyluvstv, I have nothing against you and this thread as welll.......... Its just that I have observed threads opened by some(not all) newbie with intention to create some unwanted situation in forum. (This is my observation only) Thats why I put up that line nothing else....... any new discussion is always welcomed and IF is meant for that only.................

But I just want discussion to go on in discussion way only............
I agree...Only at the beggining Kapil's interview was shown on SBS and SBB later they rooted only for Arjun and Bhavan's interviews dnt know why 😕...
And not only SBS or SBB interviews,we dnt even get to see any  tellybuzz articles of Kapil...And we could do with a few interviwes of Bhavana too..We dnt even know her biography  properly....