Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andyluvstv thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Just J, well i knw the way he is being projected, he is rendered to just any other character, like albela, but the truth is that when the show was launched he was supposed to be the parallel lead.

And even u have to agree, his character his actually the strongest in show, and the best too, as said by Arjun, and i believe he is one smart guy, and thats y he respects talent too.

Kapil is a fab actor, and they should cash in on him, infact the focus should be on Arjun and Kapil. This may give Bhavna some time to improve also,  coz honestly with such acting the show is going nowhere

Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

@ Well wisher......... well i do not understand in what way my post was instigating. Neither did i bash anyone nor i said anything abt the show.
Its a known fact that Kapil is being sidelined. When the show was announced, it said two male and a female lead, he is an important part of show, still he is shown barely twice in a week.

This wasnt only supposed to be a love story, it promised to showcase the reality of life, which i m not seeing.

And honestly, trps do matter, coz if there will be no trp, there will be no show, cmon, channel is not running this show for charity, its business for them.

I dnt mind Kapil not being in sbs/sbb coz i feel they are trying to promote Bhavna through Arjun, but atleast in show i wanna see more of him.

And i think to pass comments without knowing anyone is actually very rude and infact foolish. If u have nothing to say abt topic, y bother peep in.

I respect your opinion......
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The way this topic has been written is instigating but I cannot rule out the fact that a valid point has been made. I haven't followed the show for nearly 2 weeks now, so I don't know how often Sarja's being shown but yes, there are no SBS/SBB segments on him and I do find that to be weird. Anyhow, I don't know if this qualifies as 'injustice' or not but I will definitely like to see more of Sarja in the show. I adore his scenes, specially with Chandu (who I don't think is dull, btw, just my opinion).
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree that Kapil as Sarja is fab and Arjun as Chandu is also doing a good job and these 2 characters shld be given more screen time along with other members of Bhonsle family....

TRP's are imp for the survival of the show and if ppl are liking certain aspects of the show the channel and PH should cash in on that aspect rather then try to promote those things that are not appealing to the viewers....

andyluvstv thumbnail
Juna, thats exactly what i m saying, i have nothing against Arjun, he is a great actor, and ofcos he should be focused on and so should be Kapil.

I fail to understand how my post is instigating, if speaking truth can instigate people, i guess we should all turn liars.

Edited by andyluvstv - 13 years ago
rakhiii89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A Very Good Post! Something i have been wondering all along! and before people start jumping calling this post instigating or rather divide and rule, let me make it clear, its a forum. in a forum people usually present their Point of view based on FACTS. Fact is that Kapil Nirmal is being sidelined, and i know how it feels when your favorite is sidelined. So pls relax karo.

I am huge, die hard fan of Arjun! But i by all mean agree to your post! each and everything. Kapil Nirmal is being sideline big time. and ofcourse he is a BIG name. else why not take just any actor in his place. Why was Kapil Nirmal chosen for this particular role and not just anyone IF this was NOT a parallel lead. Yes, also i feel his role is fantastic, infact the best amongst the three. i actually love to see Chandu Sarja scenes so much! Actually i have many problems with this show ๐Ÿ˜† Arjun character not being meaty enough, but having screen space. and Kapil's character being so strong, but hardly having screen space. So both the issues should be looked into.

Sarja is a very important part of the show. and i guess his story is moving very slow. i feel he too should have a full fledged track. about having some actress opposite him is something upto the creatives. but a lot can be done otherwise too. because i know how hard Kapil has worked for this show. its not just a guy next door character. something very unconventional considering from what he has done before! he should get his due too!! since they are showing a show with an apparent social message, they should live up to that too

I feel because of the low trps, they showing more ChandNi scenes. Trying to generate the chemistry and love between the characters. But somehow its not clicking. And somehow i feel they are deviating from plot and not showing the story in a convincing manner! about SBS i agree they have to promote the girl and both of them together because there are no buyer for this jodi. but hey once in a life time Kapil could be shown with the two. won't hurt will it ๐Ÿ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

Juna, thats exactly what i m saying, i have nothing against Arjun, he is a great actor, and ofcos he should be focused on and so should be Kapil.

I fail to understand how my post is instigating, if speaking truth can instigate people, i guess we should all turn liars.

Sometimes, it isn't about speaking the truth, but the way it's spoken. I think sarcasm isn't needed, because even a lie can be instigating. It all comes down to how you put your point across. Note that I said that the 'way' this post is written is instigating but with a valid point. I wonder why you felt I wanted you to turn into a liar. I would've appreciated if both sides of my reply were considered and taken positively. Anyhow, maybe I overreacted because I've been part of forums where instigative posts have done a lot of damage. Apparently, this is a calmer forum and I hope it always remains this way. And if you still aren't getting my point, then what can I say except that you're entitled to have your opinion ๐Ÿ˜ณ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Agree that Kapil as Sarja is fab and Arjun as Chandu is also doing a good job and these 2 characters shld be given more screen time along with other members of Bhonsle family....

TRP's are imp for the survival of the show and if ppl are liking certain aspects of the show the channel and PH should cash in on that aspect rather then try to promote those things that are not appealing to the viewers....

bingo Junadi.you are on a flow of summin things up theses days, love you so ๐Ÿค—

@Andy; i guess some of us found your wording a bit instigating...........especially the title.fear not, we like to give new members a tough time just to see that they are patient and brave enough to come back second time๐Ÿ˜†

@Well-wisher: i really didnt get ur statement on divide and ruling and i fail to apprehend whos dividing whom and whos ruling whom๐Ÿ˜• your effort to keep the forum away from being a battle field is awesome, and after having so many days at the forum, i appreciate yours and JustJs and many others effort to keep this forum active........

however, by being so defensive all the time, perhaps we all are risking the spread of this show even within this IF............already I saw many members not being in this forum who was here before...maybe just maybe they are scared or tired of trying to discuss the bad yet true things

.we are not here just to praise.......we are here to give feedback...be it show or actors, if any day kaps does any mistake in acting, we all should be free to say so (in fact the flawless Sarje we are seeing now is because we constantly bugged kapil about improving every time he made a mistake, if AB or BK does bad, we should be free to voice that too as thats how we  help this actors to improve......and there is always room for improvement

sorry for the long essay........

Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rakhiii89

A Very Good Post! Something i have been wondering all along! and before people start jumping calling this post instigating or rather divide and rule, let me make it clear, its a forum. in a forum people usually present their Point of view based on FACTS. Fact is that Kapil Nirmal is being sidelined, and i know how it feels when your favorite is sidelined. So pls relax karo.

I am huge, die hard fan of Arjun! But i by all mean agree to your post! each and everything. Kapil Nirmal is being sideline big time. and ofcourse he is a BIG name. else why not take just any actor in his place. Why was Kapil Nirmal chosen for this particular role and not just anyone IF this was NOT a parallel lead. Yes, also i feel his role is fantastic, infact the best amongst the three. i actually love to see Chandu Sarja scenes so much! Actually i have many problems with this show ๐Ÿ˜† Arjun character not being meaty enough, but having screen space. and Kapil's character being so strong, but hardly having screen space. So both the issues should be looked into.

Sarja is a very important part of the show. and i guess his story is moving very slow. i feel he too should have a full fledged track. about having some actress opposite him is something upto the creatives. but a lot can be done otherwise too. because i know how hard Kapil has worked for this show. its not just a guy next door character. something very unconventional considering from what he has done before! he should get his due too!! since they are showing a show with an apparent social message, they should live up to that too

I feel because of the low trps, they showing more ChandNi scenes. Trying to generate the chemistry and love between the characters. But somehow its not clicking. And somehow i feel they are deviating from plot and not showing the story in a convincing manner! about SBS i agree they have to promote the girl and both of them together because there are no buyer for this jodi. but hey once in a life time Kapil could be shown with the two. won't hurt will it ๐Ÿ˜†

the channel is trying hard....to create magic wid chandu n niru (its a req plz dnt join arjun name wid tht gal plz).....

sarje is good in the shw baki nothing is cicking me..bt honestly just aftr 2 epis....i stopped watching....

channel is trying to create a chemistry..bt koi unko jakar samjhe ki 50% e kuch nhi hota dusri side se b aana chahiye kuch hardwork...

anyways...stopped watching the shw...n hope both the lead actors - arjun n kapil get a gud shw...๐Ÿ˜Š
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Andy , First of all we r really happy that u made this post n voiced ur opinion about our very dear actor , Kapil .... Agar koi uski Taareef karday to hum Awien khush hojatay hain๐Ÿ˜† , because its our favourite timepass as well  ๐Ÿ˜

i am cent percent agreed whatever u said .... and being hardcore Kapil fans , initially we too were really worried n tensed about the things u have mentioned but there are certain things which r really obvious n cant b ignored.

1. First of all , Kaps role became already popular before it get started , people already went crazy when they heard that he is gonna play such a fabulous role and which is totally contrastive from RKAB's Yudi and he has a chance to show his versatality ( let alone we hardcore fans , we saw umpteen posts of members who  never claimed to be kaps fans but  they were forced to praise him and his acting skills ...they already knew that Kap's character will outshine the rest of the others)  

2. Secondly , the fact cant be denied that Arjun's fans were divided into two groups , one group wanted their desired pair while the other one accepted reality and started appreciating but somehow production house and channel already got negative response from several means so automatically their attention diverted into the fact to make people involve in accepting Arjun-Bhavna pairing and till now they are trying hard to do so , ( now its a different thing that female lead is capable or no , i dont want to get involved in this discussion )

3. Further , Channel n production house both are lazy in promoting the show resulting in No TRPs till now ;despite  the fact that show has completed 25 episodes and has a gripping storyline as well ...they look confused themselves how to promote n when to promote ( we are being tired to discuss this issue since long n get bored long back )...and if they dont care about the fact that show is not getting TRPs , how would they care about the actors if they are truly deserving to be promoted well ? They are doing same with Kapil as they already know him being popular among fans so they feel there is no need to promote him ( though , i totally disapprove their weirdo thinking)

4.Perhaps , once there will be any female opposite him in future , SBS , SBB ppl  start covering them in their segments as we know it very well that love stories usually get positive responses from audience and get accepted farbjously ever(unwanted pairings are  exception here ๐Ÿ˜‰..lolzz ).... am not saying that sole male/ female character doesnt get any response( like kaps is playing  now)  but according to general thinking , sole characters which are already in limelight and are appreciated well doesnt need any promotion till they pair up with someone ). They might think that asking from a goon that''  did u enjoy beating your opponent ? '' would be useless question to ask in SBS segments .....while asking all type of nonsense or sensible questions to some pairs resulting in boosting TRPs of channel ๐Ÿ˜•]( no offense here ..its just my POV )

At last , we r proud to be  hardcore Kapil fans and dont get worried much about such issues as we already know what are the priorities of the channels and the production houses ..... and we r already in contact with our favourite actor so whatever we wanna tell him we do, by our not-so-hidden mediums๐Ÿ˜†....so who bothers about this injustice or justice and we are step ahead with these things now ๐Ÿฅฑbecause we had had enough with this injustice thing during RKAB days and learnt much .... And we should leave this justice/injustice thing to God only as only he deserves to do it very well  else if we start expecting it from people , believe me everyone will have complaints only ...

@ Jaya , you are not at fault by saying this...actually people over-generalize the thing in fiction world that lead is the person who is paired up with someone, else If u see , Kaps role is beyond this lead or parallel lead thing โญ๏ธ.