India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

How life will change?

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I am interested to know how Lifeof sid-divya-nivi-viren will change when divya comes to know Nivi-sid past alliance????wht do u guys thnk???I thnk they wil introduce this twist durin thickening of nivren lovestory 

Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 March 2011 at 7:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchwadi..dollFrozenRain

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
gosh there will be world war 3 when divya finds dat out Confused she's bit immature and will probably call her nosy mom and both will lash at nivi..  omg i hope viren will be dere to save nivi.....

god bless sid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
There shld nothing to be worry abt nivren..bcz viren knew the truth and their love is not that weak....But sid is going to suffer.....Hemalatha and divya going to ruin the happiness of everyone...i want Chanchal and Jawahar's truth to be  come out soon...else they will again try to create misunderstandings between sidya along with Helmalatha...!!Bt i'm sure sid is going to be the only victim here...hope viren and nivi help him in this crisis..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..dollStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
sana, da only person im worried abt is divya... i just hope she wont make a big issue out of it.... she needs to grow up!!!

wadi..dollFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

sana, da only person im worried abt is divya... i just hope she wont make a big issue out of it.... she needs to grow up!!!

Hi nadini....more than divya ,hemalatha has to change....she is such a mother who ruins her daughter's life in the name of love...divya is happy now bcz sid cares abt her and she is not jealous for nivi bcz nivi-viren relationship not going well.....and divya is so self centered and can only see her happiness...and me too hope she wont make a big issue out of it..she and her mother need to grow up....!!

aysha1989Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi nadini....more than divya ,hemalatha has to change....she is such a mother who ruins her daughter's life in the name of love...divya is happy now bcz sid cares abt her and she is not jealous for nivi bcz nivi-viren relationship not going well.....and divya is so self centered and can only see her happiness...and me too hope she wont make a big issue out of it..she and her mother need to grow up....!!

omg yes she's anoher scatter brain... always plottin things against niviAngry she's gettin into my nerves sometimes... gosh she'l never change sweets... once a vamp, always a vamp

but let's hope she changes one fine day!!!! da hope is still dere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

u are absolutely right!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed
aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Oh she'll bring up a big "hungama" Poor Sid! Hope Nivi and Viren will help him to handle the situation..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index