Behenein

a big foolish family

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't understand why this sanghvi family is only concern and amased abt that unborn child??the way mihir and her mom were surprised to hear that purva is planning to give away her baby they were shocked and oppose the decission who is not even born and not emotionally attached yet but they agreed to give prem instead of that child where prem is emotionally attached and first baby of this family everybody loved him so much but just because everybody gives priority to purva more than anyone so now her own baby is more impo. than smriti's baby😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
I was wondering the same thing. I mean how can someone who was sooooo in love with his first wife just forget her to the point that he doesn't even pay attention to her. What kind of love is this? And I also don't understand how they are alll sooooo obsessed with purva. I mean what kind of father is Mihir. Parents are supposed to love their child more than each other. but in here mihir is crazy about purva that he doesn't even mind giving up his son to a maid. Honestly it is disgusting to see this kind of love that mihir has for purva. And the way they reacted to purva's unborn child. And mihir saying that he has already dreamt about that child and he cant give it away then what about the son that has lived with you for so long. The whole family is totally crazy  and are dying for purva. Even shamar understood that if purva sneezed akashi will take a tissue for her but she doesnt care if he has eaten. The show needs to be a little realistic no woman can love her sister so much that to make her happy give her son to some maid or leave her husband.
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nigo123

I was wondering the same thing. I mean how can someone who was sooooo in love with his first wife just forget her to the point that he doesn't even pay attention to her. What kind of love is this? And I also don't understand how they are alll sooooo obsessed with purva. I mean what kind of father is Mihir. Parents are supposed to love their child more than each other. but in here mihir is crazy about purva that he doesn't even mind giving up his son to a maid. Honestly it is disgusting to see this kind of love that mihir has for purva. And the way they reacted to purva's unborn child. And mihir saying that he has already dreamt about that child and he cant give it away then what about the son that has lived with you for so long. The whole family is totally crazy  and are dying for purva. Even shamar understood that if purva sneezed akashi will take a tissue for her but she doesnt care if he has eaten. The show needs to be a little realistic no woman can love her sister so much that to make her happy give her son to some maid or leave her husband.

hmmmm and shamar also added a pt that after giving prem they will start dreaming abt purva's upcoming child but only smriti will loose her kid
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Agree with you!! I hate how for everyone its Purva Purva and Purva. Come on, why does no one yell at her. If Smriti made a choice to give away Prem then i am sure no one would support her. I also hate to see Mihir not having any care towards smriti. Can't the directors show any scenes between them. They were once married and loved each other way too much and knows each other the most. and why does smriti always have to sacrifice for her older sister?? I am very disappointed with all the characters in the show including Smriti. First she apolozied to Purva and now she agreed to give away her Prem just for Purva. How many sacrifices more does poor smirit has to make? Its too much now, Just to see sisters bond they are breaking mother-daughter and husband-wife relations. No mother in reality would give away her son especially after sacrificing her husband for her sister ms. purva. I just hope at least smriti realizes that whatever she is doing is wrong and not let prem go away from the house. I just hope she keeps prem with her and not with purva. I also don't want the little baby to go away. poor prem and the baby has to deal with this kind of family.
nivirocks thumbnail
This is a dumb show. How on earth can a servant have so much legal rights to take away someone's child and that too of one of the best laywers in the country...I see it as a comedy show more than a drama. Come on CVs even my 9 year old can write better story line!
The show potrays Purva to be some goddess because of which everyone loves her. It is as if she has made all the sacrifices and so can decide whatever she wants to do.

Less said about Ram-like Mihir who forgot Smiti and was going to get married to that other girl until Purva, to make sure Prem was taken care of, deceived everyone and married him. Hm...so now that Prem is being given away, Purva and Mihir can seperate. What say CVs?