Khotey Sikkey

India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

!!~1st Favorite Moment Of the Week~!! Pg#2 (Page 4)

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya85

Hi NeemeHug That was my favorite scene too... I love the way the old guy stopped DD and Patil and Patil was like if you dont let us in we will take you to jailLOL And then the guy was like do whatever you want but i still cant let you inLOL It was a short scene but it was goodEmbarrassed
That Old man was said them, "ager app chata b na tab b ander nai ja sakta tha"...i mean Police has no values????whats that

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Shreya, i saw him (Deshmukh) first time in KS...ver nice Actor he is....
Anzum505 Goldie
Anzum505
Anzum505

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Plzzzz add me also......
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anzum charu fan

Plzzzz add me also......
All dates of MArch are full for Psot Favorite Moment........U Will take part In Next Month Surly....But u can take part in discussions of this thread...COme And Join usBig smile....Post ur Comment About the moments wich we r discuuing with each otherSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index