Khotey Sikkey

India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

!!~1st Favorite Moment Of the Week~!! Pg#2 (Page 3)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Neeme!! Hug yup that was my fav scene too!!! Embarrassed I even loved that actor who stopped Desi n Patil from entering that designer's place!!! He was behaving in a sugar coated rude way!!! LOL had only 3-4 mins on da screen but still made a remark on my mind!! Deshumkh was brilliant as usual!! Thumbs Up

Okay as such there are soooooo many fav scenes but i'll start wid one!!

I simply loved that scene when Deshumukh gets Samosas for 5 KSs!! That scene had minimum dialogues but their body language n eyes spoke everything!! I guess that was da base/pillar of da bond which they r sharing now!! It showed da respect that these khotey sikkeys were having for their Desi, n love that Desi had for his Paltan!! Wink LOL

Edited by Charu21 - 14 March 2011 at 10:45pm

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Yes I too liked that dialogue and Deshmukh was quite hilarious to put the situation like this. He meant that people require an entry pass to go such places and police badge is not enough for them to enter this placeLOLLOLLOL...

Actually they was so rite..i was thinking about that ..If CID was be there then Daya will kick the door and Can Enter...LOL
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

I simply loved that scene when Deshumukh gets Samosas for 5 KSs!! That scene had minimum dialogues but their body language n eyes spoke everything!! I guess that was da base/pillar of da bond which they r sharing now!! It showed da respect that these khotey sikkeys were having for their Desi, n love that Desi had for his Paltan!! Wink LOL
Charu, Any one memebr can Post His.Her favorite Moment.....Remember the Rules.........?????Well, we get the second one..i..Because in each week we have to discuss two fav moments of two different peoples..So here is Second one.....

Yah, that was so sweet. even i want to eat Dasi gee ka samosa..Charu u knw coking, Can u make SamosaLOL ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@ Neeme - aah!! i too just love samosas!! Big smile muh me pani aa gaya!! Tongue lol!! yeah i know cooking but cant make samosas!! Ermm
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

@ Neeme - aah!! i too just love samosas!! Big smile muh me pani aa gaya!! Tongue lol!! yeah i know cooking but cant make samosas!! Ermm
THen try...it is not diificult to make samosa at home.....But, i hever ever eat dasi gee ka samosa...Confused
U knw first i really dont like Deshmukh personality as Police officer....But his accting and style impressed me alott...creidt also goes to the creaters of KS.......
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

I agree with you. At first I thought that the scene would be something stupid, but as I watched it, and I watched the way the 5 KS and Deshmukh sir talked to each other with just body language, I really came to understanding that this scene would be the base of all the future episodes and the bonding that the 6 would share in the complete series. Clap
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Shreya do u like his style in that, it was first time, when he impressed me alot

I would say his style always impresses me. He always acts so indifferent to the KS, but every time he goes out of his way to save them from any problems. Like the episode in Goa. He pretended not to care, but in the end he ended up going to Goa even though he had no jurisdiction there.

But before I go off on another strand, yeah, I really did like his style that first time. Especially when he added that he wouldn't let the KS go so easily.
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index