amazing vm yaaar 
sweet one yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Bluefairy......amazing creation, all were of my fav sajan scenes........you made my day.....Clap

XDevilsDesireX

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
hey ash
januable vm
loved it a lottt
great work
love yaaa
mmmmuuuaahhh

XDevilsDesireX

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Ash,

My initial feeling as I opened your vm was that as much as me and my cousin love Sonu, I must confess I prefer the other version of this song sung by Krishna and felt that it was more apt for SaJan's aura.  HOWEVER, your choreography, editing, timing made me realize I know nothing! Embarrassed

I loved the timing of that first oooo @ 0:05, synchronizing with Samrat's skipped heartbeat yet racing pulse!  Star  I loved how you slowed the scene to synchronize that 'come stand by my side' Excellently edited and timed! 

I don't know if that 'cut' editing @0:19 was your editing or the original scene BUT either way it complimented the claps of the song brilliantly segueing into the main part of your vm beautifully!.  Star

You excellently chose those scenes of Samrat where was quite taken by Gunjan's presence, where he could not repress that care he had for her.  That moment @0:39 coinciding with 'mein sochtat hoon bas yahin' for in truth Gunjan suffuses his soul and MIND.  Star

I loved the moment @0:46, mera saath do.  Wonderfully chosen, edited and timed! Star

I loved that timing of 'jeelo muskarke' @0:53, illuminating that so cute and subtle smile of Gunjan's.  Really well done! Star Then that symmetry @0:58, 'de de mera saath' which illuminates Samrat's subtle nod of request.  Ash, I loved how you brought out, illuminated these two moments that might be so easily overlooked for although brief 'blink and you will miss it' subtle and simple they are in truth weighty upon the scales of love.  I loved them! StarStarStar

I loved how you changed the pace of your vm to mesh with the music, so that pull of samrat's @1:00 is enhanced, almost pulling you in too, into that moment and the overall ambiance and message of the song.  My heart hummed!  Embarrassed  

Ash, truly very well done!  Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 02 April 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

Go to top