India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Soniyo-Samrat Gunjan VM

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Heyaaaa Friends Hug Hug  Hope you all are doing good Embarrassed .So am here with my new VM on SG.I made this VM on the request of my dearest Friend Nish Hug Hug.She suggested me to make this on the song Soniyo and I made this VM specially for her Embarrassed. She,s an awesome writer and a Greattt friend and I hope our bond of friendship stays like this Forever Embarrassed Hug.I still remember that we 1st met in the SG confession anniversary thread and that encounter will always remain a memorable oneEmbarrassed.okay enuf of my blabbering LOL here,s the Vm

Love

Ash

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehammykhanmjhtian94lakshmi_SG1gunjan7itzMYattitude-Ishita--SanzAngel-leeseunggiloveMysterygirl_meRush_25HealMeForeverSwaNia_2-desiresoul-fendCandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamar_sajan4evrAkankshaa.yulZAisha.Shafoo-Priti11-.MohitzPari.DiyaS-Jyotika-..-Jia-..aashizincharmee_sammyjyothi-.ayesha.BabajiKaThulluJanuableSanu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I really can't postpone my reply here! I really want to reply LIKE NOW Blushing ROFL 

Ashu Hug Hug Hug
Okie firstly that's really really sweet of you to make this one for me! You girls are seriously the sweetest! Always trying to make me smile Embarrassed I am really feeling lucky and blessed to have friends like you SFEmbarrassed Stern SmileROFL That day, Gosh I can never forget that day when I met you! We were also deciding my new ID!ROFL You were having ash_sajan!Heart I made mine as nishi_sajanROFLSuggested by Affy and you! Gosh thanks to that thread we met! And my talks of changing you into a Samrat Drooler! *Openly*Stern SmileROFL our color combo ROFLWe will always remain like this forever AshuEmbarrassed You are an amazing VM maker Ashu and one of my really really close friends! love you endlessEmbarrassed I watched this VM like 10 times till now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much!Day Dreaming It is one of my favourite song!Embarrassed the scenes matched so well with the lyrics and the coloring is amazing! I am in love with it Day Dreaming Gosh the start was magical! OMGGGGG I am going *Baby Baby* Blushing ROFL The lyrics are rocking! The tune is also smooth! You made the magic Ashu! Samrat's UZ Blushing All the scenes are my favourite! I love it and youEmbarrassed 

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 March 2011 at 8:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXleeseunggilove.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
OMGGGGG!!! Fairuuuu that was such a beauuutifulll VM jaani.. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Hug   Seriously the colouring was looking fabbbbbbbbbulous!!!!!!  Clap Clap Star Seriously tremendous job....  Clap  And the scene selection was outstanding..! Thumbs Up Blushing  My favv scenes.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Every single lyric went superbly with the clips.. Embarrassed  Lovely job hon.. Hug   Hug

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 14 March 2011 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
OMGG. this is an amazin' VM on SG. is this ur first mix? AHH you made me SPEECHES? i just love the effects 'nd everythin *hugs* 

The song suits 'em :)

ILY and do make more <3

aishix

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesX

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishix

OMGG. this is an amazin' VM on SG. is this ur first mix? AHH you made me SPEECHES? i just love the effects 'nd everythin *hugs* 

The song suits 'em :)

ILY and do make more <3

aishix
Umm no not my first mix but my 2nd mix which I made using Vegas Embarrassedand Thanks sooo much Aisho Hug Hug You have always beena great inspiration for me Embarrassed

Aisha.XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggggggg
ashhhhhhhhhhhhhh
what was that
oh my
fantastic attempt
great job
made using sony vegas
it was out if the world
so sweeeeeeeeet
really cant stop myself watching it again n again
y u made so lillo =(
next time try a long vm han
the scene selection was outstandingggggg dear
was literally matching so so so so so welllllllllll
really hats off for such an amazingggggggg job
one of ur bestest vms
really starting from song everything was perfect
so simpleeeee n yet the best
me completely loved it
yummy vm
sajan roxxxxxxxxxxx

do make more sooooooooooooooooooooon

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
:OOOOOOOOOOOO resBig smile

*edited* 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHugHug
 Clap im seriously damn tired rite nowSleepy ...but seeing this vm i couldn't stop myselfEmbarrassed
hat's offClap ashu....it was just amazingClapDay Dreaming...i totally loved itDay Dreaming

OMG the song is just sooooooo beautifulDay Dreaming..it suits sajan superblyDay Dreamingespecially samBlushingWinkROFL
this is one of my favourite songsDay Dreaming......specially so romanticDay Dreaming...the scene selection was particularly superb ...every scene perfectly matched with each lyricDay Dreaming...the first scene itself i was totally gone Silly...the bahon ke darmiyan sequenceSilly.......they looked sooooo BlushingDay Dreaming..the second scene of the 1st dateSillyhe is luking sooooooooo hawtSilly...the aaona dupatta  sceneDay Dreamingim lost in itDay DreamingEmbarrassed.....
:OOOOOOOOOOO the 12th december winkSillyDancing....LOL

the dupatta scene was sooo magicalDay DreamingEmbarrassed.....
the kkhabar nahi sequence is just amazingDay Dreaming...i can't forget the way he is lost in gunDay Dreaming....i wish he was lost in me like thatBlushingDay DreamingROFL...ok ok i became a besharam againSilly...i should control myselfLOL......
n that terrace wala scene hayyeee im lost ..both of them were soooooooo cuteEmbarrassedDay Dreaming....i ljust love their promisesEmbarrassed....
the violin khabar scene was just amazing..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming....
2nd date hand scene ...it was soooooooo BlushingEmbarrassedSilly
hayyeeeee hey shona hey shonaEmbarrassed....so adorable EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
ZDP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBlushingSilly..im going crazy over hereSillyROFL

see faory u have made me a besharam again SillyROFL..i was so tired man u made me so activeLOL...now im even ready to danceDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingLOLROFL....

n nishu ...ur so luckyHugHugHug thanks for making me besharam againLOLROFLDancing

Luv ya 
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 March 2011 at 9:02am

XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
edited :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S