Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Rida: Seriously? Stalk heaven? Omg I remember when i joined IF like  a 2 years ago(?) I saw a thing called KaSh heaven on main forum and I was like "Please add me..I'm a huge KaSh fan" and i remember jeny1000 was like sure but then I was never really active so couldn't catch up... but I finally joined it now...lol! My id was yashika_dmgfan that time ! :-P Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
-Ri. thumbnail
yashi: omg, my friend and i spent 2 hours talking about DMG/KaSh when i was in nepal..🤣 i miss those days!..they were different.😃

rida: are you saying that you've read like each & every thread?! 😲 damn, i would love to do that but i don't have the patience to.🤣
-Ri. thumbnail
oh & rida- that was vanita not vinita😆 i miss her..haven't had a chance to speak to her properly in a long time.🤔
-Ri. thumbnail
by 2 hours, i mean on the phone..face to face- you can imagine.🤣

i've completely lost touch with her. need to get her number somehow :/
Bazingaa thumbnail
Riya: Aww..did you? Omg I know..I love those days...but we moved from India soon after! But whenever my cousin and I skyped or anything all we talked bout was KaSh and imagined scenes and when i went there for hols we actually played dmg 🤣...when we were young though...not now...now we only imagine! 😆

I remember hiding from my parents and watching ZZTM....lol..but my mom caught me..🤣
And my dad used to HATE dmg! :-P
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OHH My god Ridu 🤣

43 timesssssssssssss🤣
-Ri. thumbnail
Yashi: OMGG..same pinchhh, i used to play DMG with one of my cousin too!..and her sis as well.🤣 i used to be Armaan.😎 🤣🤣

ahh good times 🤣

i watched hot night+ zztm both on tv..awkward moments.🤣
Bazingaa thumbnail
Ok gtg now....break over! Will be here tomorrow....have my last exam tomorrow! :D
Keep KaShing! <3 🤗
-Ri. thumbnail
Aishhhh: are you stalking us now too?🤣
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

oh & rida- that was vanita not vinita😆 i miss her..haven't had a chance to speak to her properly in a long time.🤔

hehehe ignore my speelngs i just luvd heavennn read it from the frst one wen jenny actually made it how i wshed to meet all da old kashianz nd i stl remember the 45oth thread wen i wasnt here nd omg the hot night celebrations in it nd there was a niki one mre my knda gal she was postng cooooooooooool noo hottttttt write up fcs on kash so i was here all nite readng all ov it nd den jenny had wrote that shrt fic where shilpa cuts her wrist nd armaan way b4 realises he luvs her nd all omg cudnt catch up though😆