KaSh Heaven:WhenThere'sAWill,There'sAWay-KSG2Us - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
@Divz: Heyyyy Divya!!! 🤗🤗 I am gooddd! What about youuu?

@Zahra: Zahruuu! 🤗 Me is gooddd...u sayy!! Lmao. You mean Junglee gallery 🤣 Lagey raho 😆 Come back soon though. It's infectious to be there 😆😆😆
divzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im going on sunday that means r last beautiful 7 days togedrrrrrr😛
C For Catwoman Virina🤣
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Look who comes from dead -_-

V!!!!! 🤗 Suppp girl! How u doingg?
Back from the dead? 🤣🤣🤣 Dude, I was here na yest. @ 4.30 AM 🤣🤣 Sometimes, I come in the afternoon....rearly but I do 😆 So you change your time and come when I come. You ll be sooo lucky 😆😆
fine rida, go

im good anku. just a bit busy in life
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u churaillllllllllll bhaaaoo mat kha 😆😆😆😆
nd seee my dabba is chooooooo rokng na every1s luvng ur sigs nd askng me whos r they nd im tellng them hai ek churail whose kachra im toleratng🥱
dekhaaa ur so in demand hehe
i want a shona sig yaar u knw like wwd her dhanno caps or wd tuch me dance cn also b there nd i want the caption
Shilpa ki jawaani - shes just too sexy for you
somethng like that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😳😳😳
You witch🤣🤣kachra hai to nikal😛🤣
oyye send me pics, i dnt knw merging though
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Ankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
y do i see u so little here?🤔
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shuddddddddddddddddddddddddd b hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee alwayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗 Whats KaShinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girl?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are youuu??

haha. That's bcoz my college thinks I am its personal property so it keeps me busy for 10months out of 12 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Plus, the net is tooooooooo slow in my uni. town na... so, its a MESS trying to chat with slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow net 🥱🥱🥱 Loserrr net I tell you!!!

Awwww!!!!! I will try and be here whenever I cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 🤗🤗
Ankuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤣
You hv been missing for like mnths :| obviously frm the dead :|

and YOU SHOULD chnge ur timing not me🤣GLAD To see you :D :D
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

You witch🤣🤣kachra hai to nikal😛🤣
oyye send me pics, i dnt knw merging though

okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bt ek prblem hai tumhaare kachre ki wajah se mera dabba waise hi dustbin bangaya hai to kachra to wahin rahega na u churailllllll

okiiiiiiiiiii il send u the pics u want bth or shud i only send one like either dhanno or ZZTM😳
Hey Ridu....how  r u? i am still not talking to u

@Anku:yh hahaha dat one i will tell u something happened yesterday