Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

   
Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Discussion Thread - 14th to 20th March (Page 2)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by -Preeti-

i feel pashu's behaviour ydays was unwanted one. Though Pracheen was equally responsible. He should'nt have misbehaved with Pashu. He knows Pashu Bhaiyya is short tempered so would never hear him out unless he's calm n composed.

I hope Toasty solves this issue soon.


And would this Malti ever get rid of her mother? She's such a pain


i really hope so ... she thinks she is helping her daughter and fighting for her happiness.... actually spoiling her life ....
She is shrewd lady, knows very well waht she is doing. She is def not helping her, she is instigating her and blocking her mind with her tantrums to think straight, like yesterday showing false anger on tea and making her realize AGAIN they are right and they were badAngry


completely agree .. dont know y she is not using her brains ... y she agree for molestation charges on VED !! ?? .. its not possible that she never knew it ...

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

after watching this week episode i think malti is slowly realizing what she's losing out on and that she is not a strong headed person so gets influenced quickly.. someone tells her this is right she believes that and does accordingly..
pashu even though is a hot headed person but you can clearly see that its all because of what he went through in life and he doesnt want his brothers to go through the same.. that's why when toasty asked about giving prachin one more chance he agreed as he understood how it feels when you have to leave your studies..


i guess she is completely confused about her life .. what to do .. what not to do .. depending on what her mom is saying ..
Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Executive Director
Joined: 07 September 2007
Posts: 10819

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

pashu even though is a hot headed person but you can clearly see that its all because of what he went through in life and he doesnt want his brothers to go through the same.. that's why when toasty asked about giving prachin one more chance he agreed as he understood how it feels when you have to leave your studies..
 
Pashu's anger is a subject on its own. I have given that man the benefit of the doubt because as you said, he's been through a lot. His turbulent past and his nor-too-cheery-present cannot keep any person happy. But here we're talking about Pashu, a specimen of his own (as with all the other members in the family). Now this man needs to be tamed. Big time! He's just keeps spiralling out of control with very little understanding that his behaviour is helping no one, not even himself. In fact, while his daunting threat to Malti might've shaken her out of her wits, it didn't paint him in a good image. And loosing that anger on other people, not done!
 
Thursday's epi where Pashu thrashed Prachin and insulted Sudha was horrific. Prachin is a grown boy, he cannot be beating him up like that, especially infront of others. All this will do no good for his self-esteem and I'm kinda glad he's left home. Of course I want him back home (soon, I cannot do without one of my fav characters) but I only want him back at the cost where Pashu has realised his mistake and personally makes a quest to bring him back on happier terms. As for the ordeal with Sudha, i t was over the limit. Pashu needs to show her more respect. I'm not sure who's older and I don't really care, but status wise, Sudha deserves respect from Pashu, even if she's a lil immature and annoying (while being wholesomely entertaining). Chedi needs to come back ASAP and tame him.
 
Having said that, I still feel sorry for Pashu. I understand where he's coming from and how he got to be like this and that it'll take time for him to calm down. I just hope it's soon rather than later =/
 
Whoops, wrote a lil too much again. Habit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Joined: 03 August 2007
Posts: 1831

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I totally agree with Jenifer. Pashu went overboard on Thursday. I know it was cause he, himself was shaken up from the case and took all his anger on prachin and sudha.  That being said, he needs to control himself. that much anger is unhealthy. He gets mad when Prachin talks back to him, but what about him talking back to Dadaji or Sudha. What happened to respecting/not talking back to your elders. I felt really bad for Prachin. I really hope Pashu understands.

Also on the molestation charges against Ved. I think Maltis mom put them and malti doesn't even know about it. Some how I think the creatives will show her missing from when that all happened. Like how she was missing for half of her own case. She doesn't even talk to the lawyer. This girl needs to learn how to take charge of her own life!
Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Executive Director
Joined: 07 September 2007
Posts: 10819

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

He gets mad when Prachin talks back to him, but what about him talking back to Dadaji or Sudha. What happened to respecting/not talking back to your elders.
 
Ditto!
 
As for the molestation charges, I hope so. I really hope so, save the part where she's absent from court the day it comes up. Otherwise, for Malti to agree to molestation charges - even if her mum successfully brainwashed her - is pure disgusting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Joined: 19 June 2009
Posts: 8639

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

I totally agree with Jenifer. Pashu went overboard on Thursday. I know it was cause he, himself was shaken up from the case and took all his anger on prachin and sudha.  That being said, he needs to control himself. that much anger is unhealthy. He gets mad when Prachin talks back to him, but what about him talking back to Dadaji or Sudha. What happened to respecting/not talking back to your elders. I felt really bad for Prachin. I really hope Pashu understands.

Also on the molestation charges against Ved. I think Maltis mom put them and malti doesn't even know about it. Some how I think the creatives will show her missing from when that all happened. Like how she was missing for half of her own case. She doesn't even talk to the lawyer. This girl needs to learn how to take charge of her own life!


i dont think molestations charges can be done without girls approval .... in court , judge , or lawyer dint ever asked once is it true or not .. ??
yup she need to stand up for herself ... she was dumb in the court
dint ever replied when Pashu asked her that he had given money for his father ... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index