Saas Bina Sasuraal

Discussion Thread - 14th to 20th March - Page 2

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preetha_6

pashu even though is a hot headed person but you can clearly see that its all because of what he went through in life and he doesnt want his brothers to go through the same.. that's why when toasty asked about giving prachin one more chance he agreed as he understood how it feels when you have to leave your studies..

Pashu's anger is a subject on its own. I have given that man the benefit of the doubt because as you said, he's been through a lot. His turbulent past and his nor-too-cheery-present cannot keep any person happy. But here we're talking about Pashu, a specimen of his own (as with all the other members in the family). Now this man needs to be tamed. Big time! He's just keeps spiralling out of control with very little understanding that his behaviour is helping no one, not even himself. In fact, while his daunting threat to Malti might've shaken her out of her wits, it didn't paint him in a good image. And loosing that anger on other people, not done!

Thursday's epi where Pashu thrashed Prachin and insulted Sudha was horrific. Prachin is a grown boy, he cannot be beating him up like that, especially infront of others. All this will do no good for his self-esteem and I'm kinda glad he's left home. Of course I want him back home (soon, I cannot do without one of my fav characters) but I only want him back at the cost where Pashu has realised his mistake and personally makes a quest to bring him back on happier terms. As for the ordeal with Sudha, i t was over the limit. Pashu needs to show her more respect. I'm not sure who's older and I don't really care, but status wise, Sudha deserves respect from Pashu, even if she's a lil immature and annoying (while being wholesomely entertaining). Chedi needs to come back ASAP and tame him.

Having said that, I still feel sorry for Pashu. I understand where he's coming from and how he got to be like this and that it'll take time for him to calm down. I just hope it's soon rather than later =/

Whoops, wrote a lil too much again. Habit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with Jenifer. Pashu went overboard on Thursday. I know it was cause he, himself was shaken up from the case and took all his anger on prachin and sudha.  That being said, he needs to control himself. that much anger is unhealthy. He gets mad when Prachin talks back to him, but what about him talking back to Dadaji or Sudha. What happened to respecting/not talking back to your elders. I felt really bad for Prachin. I really hope Pashu understands.

Also on the molestation charges against Ved. I think Maltis mom put them and malti doesn't even know about it. Some how I think the creatives will show her missing from when that all happened. Like how she was missing for half of her own case. She doesn't even talk to the lawyer. This girl needs to learn how to take charge of her own life!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: scinerd

He gets mad when Prachin talks back to him, but what about him talking back to Dadaji or Sudha. What happened to respecting/not talking back to your elders.

Ditto!

As for the molestation charges, I hope so. I really hope so, save the part where she's absent from court the day it comes up. Otherwise, for Malti to agree to molestation charges - even if her mum successfully brainwashed her - is pure disgusting.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: scinerd

I totally agree with Jenifer. Pashu went overboard on Thursday. I know it was cause he, himself was shaken up from the case and took all his anger on prachin and sudha.  That being said, he needs to control himself. that much anger is unhealthy. He gets mad when Prachin talks back to him, but what about him talking back to Dadaji or Sudha. What happened to respecting/not talking back to your elders. I felt really bad for Prachin. I really hope Pashu understands.

Also on the molestation charges against Ved. I think Maltis mom put them and malti doesn't even know about it. Some how I think the creatives will show her missing from when that all happened. Like how she was missing for half of her own case. She doesn't even talk to the lawyer. This girl needs to learn how to take charge of her own life!

i dont think molestations charges can be done without girls approval .... in court , judge , or lawyer dint ever asked once is it true or not .. ??
yup she need to stand up for herself ... she was dumb in the court
dint ever replied when Pashu asked her that he had given money for his father ...