India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Reactions of B/T-toons after knowing abt TRAP baby

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Guys any suggestions on how B or T-toons will react after knowing abt TRAP baby ?

Some of the once that comes to my mind

Mai :-
  Mere Vansh ne paida hone se pahle hi Khandaan change kar liye Wink Bundela se Rathore ho gaya Cry

Ichcha :-
Bachcha to Tapu ka hai na Veer or Rathore doesn't matter. I'll continue to be d choti maa to d baby LOL

Veer :-
Happy and Sad. Happy that he no longer have to bear Tapu and Sad that he still need to prove he is capable of becoming father Wink

Dada ji :-
Humne is modi (Tapu) ko Khandan ka varis dene ko kaha tha but ye kahna bhool gaye the ki kis khandaan ko varis dena hai ROFLROFLROFL Ye sab usi ka natija hai LOL

Nani :-
Take Tapu to d side and says "Meri gulab jamun, koi baat nahie ye bachcha Veer ka nahie Rathore ka  hai, ek baat batayen pushkar ke papa bhi Apke nana ji nahie hain"Wink

Chanda :-
Ye Tapasya bhi na, agar bachche ke baap ke bare me koi confussion tha to mujhe puchna chahiye tha na. I've a degree in that field Wink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoylrl fanhasini79IisBlissrimi10sonali_dgruchira23divy609sourojjdfanneenu55cjs369ankit111intruderfast~~~~tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Guys any suggestions on how B or T-toons will react after knowing abt TRAP baby ?

Mere Vansh ne paida hone se pahle hi Khandaan change kar liye Wink Bundela se Rathore ho gaya Cry

Bachcha to Tapu ka hai na Veer or Rathore doesn't matter. I'll continue to be d choti maa to d baby LOL

Happy and Sad. Happy that he no longer have to bear Tapu and Sad that he still need to prove he is capable of becoming father Wink

Humne is modi (Tapu) ko Khandan ka varis dene ko kaha tha but ye kahna bhool gaye the ki kis khandaan ko varis dena hai ROFLROFLROFL Ye sab usi ka natija hai LOL

Take Tapu to d side and says "Meri gulab jamun, koi baat nahie ye bachcha Veer ka nahie Rathore ka hai, ek baat batayen pushkar ke papa bhi Apke nana ji nahie hain"Wink

Ye Tapasya bhi na, agar bachche ke baap ke bare me koi confussion tha to mujhe puchna chahiye tha na. I've a degree in that field Wink

Great post shyams Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

lovetime Newbie
lovetime
lovetime

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Take Tapu to d side and says "Meri gulab jamun, koi baat nahie ye bachcha Veer ka nahie Rathore ka  hai, ek baat batayen pushkar ke papa bhi Apke nana ji nahie hain"Wink

ROFLROFLROFL

shyams

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Nice postLOLLOLWhat about Jogi , Divya and Damini's reaction.

shyams

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
superb post shyam bhaiClapLOLLOLLOLha ha loved daddaji reaction and chanda
but i am soooooo waiting for nani's reaction
gulab jamun ke gul dekhke unka kyaa hogaLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanshyamstiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

ROFL hilarious post shyam... 
loved dadaji having forgotten to tell Taps which khandaan she had to give waris toWinkLOL

Ichcha  has been well understood by everyone ... she is one loyal Taps supporter .... dont know wherther I shud appreciate her loyalty or get angry with her loyalty towards the wrong personConfused

and  nani sharing confidences about how she had played the same game with Pushkar's father... LOL nathin ne nani ka naam roshan kar diya ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanshyamstiny15

rishikakabra Groupbie
rishikakabra
rishikakabra

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@cjs369 : I dont find ichcha to be a loyal tappu supporter  she objected to her acts with Sid etc but she sure has made the mistake of trusting the wrong person over and over again Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

This is too good!ROFLThumbs UpROFL.
The take on Ichcha is perfect as she will never leave her Tappu jaap.Angry
And now I know as in y Anmol says that old is gold........................Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111intruderfastshyamstiny15

Go to top