Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys....

so i jst want to know what u think of Choti Bahu season 2 story so far....

personally i think that its amazing so far....loving Radev chemistry - (even though they havent met face to face, they can still feel each others presence around them.....i think that is really sweet! xx)❤️

so what do u think?😊
i agree wiz u......................its simply loving
agree with u asmaa just imagine what it will be like when the come face to face cant wait for that plus the holi promo is just fab
i know...the holi promo is amazing...hope they meet soon!😊
Well my thoughts.....

No doubt i realy luved the way they have startedthe show.... lil Avtaars of Radev... n even Muskaan n Nikunj carried it out sooooooo well.....👍🏼......as the story proceed n the fabulous entry by Avi n Rubi took the show  to a gr888888 climax....... here Dev's character is far more diffrnt from his character on first season.... there he was the pampered young Son of a rich RP  family n here he is an orphan who is quite dependable n dutiful ....but to sum extent he is very much indifferent to this bright n colorful world.... as his circumstances made him....the most nice thing i found within his character is his creativity n his thoughtfulness ...... he is not very chirpy n bubbly as the first season...but a deep artistic , creative sense is there within him....the only similarity is his "flute playing"....his character is also  very a cool character  here ... at first i thought he is nothing but a yes man of 'Maheshwari n Viraat ....but later on i realized that its not that .... i think he doesn't  bother them....because all  these materialistic thigs meant nothing to him... he has 24 carat gold within him .. ..where there is no greed n no repent for what he didnt get ...... Maheshwari Viraat n other greedy people may have money n power but they had no peace within them... but Dev had it within them....so all i can say m loving the new shade of his character,....hope our CV will nourish their thoughts abt this character with concern n dedication.....
    i also found sumthing new in Radhika's charecter.... she is not only a sorry figure here.... she has the courage to say the truth..... she is very concern with her studies also... which is the most positive note on his charecter here.....also luving the characters of Chenu , Mansaram,Ashanti , Rohan, Mohini .... i hope they will add further spices  in future.....
   N abt the drwbacks of CV all that i wanna say .. we should wait a lil more... Avinash n Rubina will never dishearten their fans... they will surely do sumthing...... jst we have to be with them... n i know all of us r with them.... they will son rock the telly world......AVINASH N RUBINA IS THE BEST.

@RaDev1000: Beautiful thoughts. Loved every word of urs.

Agree with all of you.
Originally posted by sia_lovely

@RaDev1000: Beautiful thoughts. Loved every word of urs.

Agree with all of you.

Thnxxx a lottt sia ..... 😃
I agree.Dev has got a heart of gold.BB & Virat don't exist for him.He's in his own world.He enjoys his life in his own way.Maybe with Radhika he'l become the fun loving & chirpy guy.They say that even Lord Krishna was chirpy only with Radha.So,I guess it'l be the same with Dev as well.All in all I'm thoroughly enjoying the show.It's simply gr8.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

even Lord Krishna was chirpy only with Radha.

Nice point dear....😛

I'm loving the Choti bahu, I'm enjoying the storyline. Love Dev the artist, he has created his own world, with this creativity, helpfull to everyone. Kinda cute friendhip with Rohan.  Loving Radhika, like that she love to study, also very nice and helpfull, love her smile, and of course her faith in Kahna. Nice to see Dev and Radhika as students. There characters is still developing, lets see whats more.  Liking all the characters, all are very interesting. 😊  So Choti Bahu is the best.