Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

LMAO! The awkward moment when a patient with amnesia mentions the WC in a forum irrelevant to the topic. Where's the good old patch of hay that usually rolls passed, when there is a dry moment 🀣

At least it's REAL, unlike ur Geet and Prerna blabbering 🀣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

Pallu  how did the baby get oxygen through the tight clothes 😲 

she is a miracle baby!🀣 I hope my sister does not land in jail for committing this gunaah🀣

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cacoethes

KZK was in top 2 coz...well let's admit it....who wouldn't be interested in watching a woman slugging two men at the same time 🀣 

also dont forget the numerous children 🀣🀣🀣🀣 i bet she had no idea which child came from which guy 🀣🀣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Do you have any other Defence Other than TOP 100?..Every Show has its Ups and down as if KZK remained in TOP shows forever..No wonder it was kicked out..Go Find a Better Defence and then come and Chat about Geet huh..

All I can see her harping about is why GHSP is not in Top 100. πŸ˜† She seems to be very much emotionally attached with this show😭😭😭
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Do you have any other Defence Other than TOP 100?..Every Show has its Ups and down as if KZK remained in TOP shows forever..No wonder it was kicked out..Go Find a Better Defence and then come and Chat about Geet huh..

KZK was kicked out ?🀣 Yeah.. Being on Top 10 it was kicked out for sure 🀣

Carry on, not in a mood to post statistics of K-shows .. Geet doesnt worth it πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Is it as real as your pedophilia obsession? 🀣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg your still going on about tight clothes

do you want me to give you links about how the foetus gets oxygen or will you tell me they are an essay to and it hurts your head to read soo much
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL.....just read couple of pages of this post and got to know that Geet fans [ps. I am a silent fan of Geet and Maneet as well but I would never bring other shows in between to cover up my fav shows strength/weakness πŸ₯±] are bringing in KZK stuff in order to answer the topic maker. What kind of logic is this folks?

Why can't you state your opinion or reply to the topic rather than digging in to old shows that have been off air for ages?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

All I can see her harping about is why GHSP is not in Top 100. πŸ˜† She seems to be very much emotionally attached with this show😭😭😭

And u need ur eye-sight for once πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I said I am HAPPY abt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As it doesnt worth being in the list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

then why the eff are you even here? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 go join ESPN and do commentary 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣