What Geet did To protect child?:Modsnote&Warning Pg61 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

'Hurted' isn't a word darling. How bout you go back to school and upgrade that education of yours. πŸ˜›

sammy.....you also missed orrible 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Excuse me, where does the question about nationality comes here?πŸ˜•

Oh good god, even this one needs to brush up on her grammatical skills πŸ˜†. Did you and Alimabi happen to study with one another? And exactly where did I even mention nationality? Are you hallucinating again my old friend with amnesia πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by cacoethes

wearing tight clothes killed the baby? 🀣 i think i need to touch the charan of the person who came up with such an enlightening reason 🀣

does that mean i am never gonna get pregnant since i always wear tight fitted tees? 🀣

Caco, bach gaye apan🀣
your confused, I think prerna herself was more confused, which one am I married to now and who's bed am I supposed to sleep in but then she got to the point where it didn't really matter anymore and she gave up taking note and went with the flow
it remained in top 2 cos mny was xcited abt PRERNAS sex life n nothn else... she kept on jogging 2 n fro.... it had no proer stryline n no characters 2 potrayEdited by mehraan - 13 years ago
Geeta she is clutching at straws so she is mentioning WC now for no reason
Originally posted by sia.k_1

@prerna...
Firstly dint LIKE ur post.. by mistake i pressed it... stupid show, or not stupid.. doesnt matter which class we belong to😊
 on a serious note, ur confusing me with ur "numerous" allegations... Wht problem do u have against geet?? I thought it was MC.. but now u say about tight clothes, about geet not taking care of the baby..

Plz explainπŸ˜•

I have no allegations against anyone.. πŸ˜† I saw the epi, came here to post that MC was SO predictable, she never got her bump.. Tight clothes kept me disgusted as she was pregnant .. And that's allπŸ˜† I dont take ANYTHING so seriously apart from the REAL life stuffs ya !πŸ˜† Geet top 100 mei ho ya na ho, KZK mei Prerna kitni baar sex kiya, I care a damn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont even understand what's the convo all abt πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What is u guys problem ?πŸ˜† This is a free forum, and let others post as well πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Sigma

your confused, I think prerna herself was more confused, which one am I married to now and who's bed am I supposed to sleep in but then she got to the point where it didn't really matter anymore and she gave up taking note and went with the flow

Haan agree 🀣
What prerna?
What is that- oh her...LOL
I stopped watching ages ago..i knew otherwise i'll age prematurely..

What was up with that person anyway..

she didn't wear tight clothes did she? 

And uhh darling, i think the word can be FITTED..ROFL ROFL

Sammy ur right about those grammar lessons
PRERNALOBER's friend THE CHICKEN ran away🀣🀣 too much pressure now on amnesia wali PRERNA LOBER🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣