Kismat

India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Rahul(Kabir) in the Pepsi Ad... (Page 2)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by dkmystery

ek baat nahi hai Kabir's personality shines like a diamond while i don't even know what Rahul is like what he behaves and what is his lifestyle and Rahul already said in his interview of telly buzz me and Kabir are totally opposite Cry

for me it's a bonus to see the actor on the weekend LOL
n it is always like that.. it is very rare that we would know what an actor is in 'real' life... no matter how many interviews we see!

thats the whole ponit dear its dangerous to fall in love with a character even though how cute that person is like Kabir *drools* ........ummmmm but the face is same it was a treat for me thnx hun i'll just imagine its Kabir Embarrassed

one needs to remember that line between actor n character!
yeah, better to have Kabir in mind while watching.. glad u liked the post Smile

yup i  luv Kabir if some one says Kabir Mubarak Khan  i blush and feel buterflies in my tummy but if someone says Rahul Bhagga i say yeah whatever who cares LOL 

Liked It??? dear i loved it *hugs* my Kabir looks good enough to eat Embarrassed

LOL awwwww!

my case is a bit different! I'm in love with the character: Damon Salvatore and I love the actor: Ian Somerhalder coz he doesn't fly like other star actors, is level headed and works seriously for the nature n animals Embarrassed

awww LOL

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

ek baat nahi hai Kabir's personality shines like a diamond while i don't even know what Rahul is like what he behaves and what is his lifestyle and Rahul already said in his interview of telly buzz me and Kabir are totally opposite Cry

n it is always like that.. it is very rare that we would know what an actor is in 'real' life... no matter how many interviews we see!

thats the whole ponit dear its dangerous to fall in love with a character even though how cute that person is like Kabir *drools* ........ummmmm but the face is same it was a treat for me thnx hun i'll just imagine its Kabir Embarrassed

yup i  luv Kabir if some one says Kabir Mubarak Khan  i blush and feel buterflies in my tummy but if someone says Rahul Bhagga i say yeah whatever who cares LOL 

Liked It??? dear i loved it *hugs* my Kabir looks good enough to eat Embarrassed

LOL awwwww!

my case is a bit different! I'm in love with the character: Damon Salvatore and I love the actor: Ian Somerhalder coz he doesn't fly like other star actors, is level headed and works seriously for the nature n animals Embarrassed

awww LOL

LOL i know sometimes i wish Kabir was real and was born in these times but i love the 19 year old a bit more the ninteen year old Kabir blushed so cutely Embarrassed oh i wish my bro would get out of this room so i could see the video clearly my mom is already suspecting that i like Kabi and my bro would tell my maa that Cry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

LOL awwwww!

awww LOL

LOL i know sometimes i wish Kabir was real and was born in these times but i love the 19 year old a bit more the ninteen year old Kabir blushed so cutely Embarrassed oh i wish my bro would get out of this room so i could see the video clearly my mom is already suspecting that i like Kabi and my bro would tell my maa that Cry

LOL

bribe him by saying u will show him VD epi. and then I'm sure he'll keep quiet LOL
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

LOL awwwww!

awww LOL

LOL

bribe him by saying u will show him VD epi. and then I'm sure he'll keep quiet LOL

what epi? and dear he doesn't know i like my Kabbi poo but then he will tell my mom and oh Gosh.....................he left yipee!!! 
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
dear i watched it he looks like......i'm gonna faint call someone i'm already breathing heavily no serious i'm not able to write my fingers are OMG help me
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

dear i watched it he looks like......i'm gonna faint call someone i'm already breathing heavily no serious i'm not able to write my fingers are OMG help me

what or whom did u c? LOL
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Kabir really my Kabbi poo he looked like Lord i'm fainting my hands are cold and i'm blushing Embarrassed
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Kabir really my Kabbi poo he looked like Lord i'm fainting my hands are cold and i'm blushing Embarrassed

LOL close ur eyes
but u will still c him LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index