Kismat
Kismat

Rahul(Kabir) in the Pepsi Ad...

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hey girlies,
was watching the Australia match and there lands Kabir on my screen... I hope this isn't a repeated post Tongue

Enjoy Rahul with Billy Bowden Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapzarna28DaviParamoremagicalmelodyshamil.Nabi.Charu21.Manal.Badtameez_Dil

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG thnx thnx a lot Dancing.............but its Rahul not Kabir Cry i wish Kabir was real then i would be in heavenDay DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi._dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

OMG OMG OMG thnx thnx a lot Dancing.............but its Rahul not Kabir Cry i wish Kabir was real then i would be in heavenDay DreamingBlushing

ek hi baat hai yar Wink

I checked it twice to confirm that my eyes weren't cheating on me LOL
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ek baat nahi hai Kabir's personality shines like a diamond while i don't even know what Rahul is like what he behaves and what is his lifestyle and Rahul already said in his interview of telly buzz me and Kabir are totally opposite Cry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

ek baat nahi hai Kabir's personality shines like a diamond while i don't even know what Rahul is like what he behaves and what is his lifestyle and Rahul already said in his interview of telly buzz me and Kabir are totally opposite Cry

for me it's a bonus to see the actor on the weekend LOL
n it is always like that.. it is very rare that we would know what an actor is in 'real' life... no matter how many interviews we see!
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

n it is always like that.. it is very rare that we would know what an actor is in 'real' life... no matter how many interviews we see!

thats the whole ponit dear its dangerous to fall in love with a character even though how cute that person is like Kabir *drools* ........ummmmm but the face is same it was a treat for me thnx hun i'll just imagine its Kabir Embarrassed
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

thats the whole ponit dear its dangerous to fall in love with a character even though how cute that person is like Kabir *drools* ........ummmmm but the face is same it was a treat for me thnx hun i'll just imagine its Kabir Embarrassed

one needs to remember that line between actor n character!
yeah, better to have Kabir in mind while watching.. glad u liked the post Smile
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

one needs to remember that line between actor n character!
yeah, better to have Kabir in mind while watching.. glad u liked the post Smile

yup i  luv Kabir if some one says Kabir Mubarak Khan  i blush and feel buterflies in my tummy but if someone says Rahul Bhagga i say yeah whatever who cares LOL 

Liked It??? dear i loved it *hugs* my Kabir looks good enough to eat Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index