Gunahon Ka Devta

dull ya brainless... - Page 3

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi lakshmi
i think i had said this before
ur topics r fun to discuss

ghoom fir ke wahi masti

its good tht u r keeping it active

i toh enjoy it.

second as u said they r trying to show avdesh trust over his wife. and in process prepare him for the biggest deception he wud get from bahuji

arpita  deception is not huge and in fact she hsnt decived him bas she is hiding the truth from him so he wud come out of that

and ya he seems to have forgiven rv but i doubt that

he doesnt really has put his 100% faith in rv.

and abt lally boy

yaar i think ground work is being prepared for his re entry hence haveli has become a lodging boarding house for now

hehee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

hi lakshmi
i think i had said this before
ur topics r fun to discuss

ghoom fir ke wahi masti

its good tht u r keeping it active

i toh enjoy it.

second as u said they r trying to show avdesh trust over his wife. and in process prepare him for the biggest deception he wud get from bahuji

arpita  deception is not huge and in fact she hsnt decived him bas she is hiding the truth from him so he wud come out of that

and ya he seems to have forgiven rv but i doubt that

he doesnt really has put his 100% faith in rv.

and abt lally boy

yaar i think ground work is being prepared for his re entry hence haveli has become a lodging boarding house for now

hehee

Thnx Di... I thnk when he gets to know abt Arpi he will eventually forgive & understand her but when he comes to Bahuji God save him..And abt RV I'm glad Avi is still formal & distant with him kind of tolerates him..That I like..😊

Di Aap Lally ko to kabhi chodegi nahin... Cvs ko chodiye aap toh kab ki groud work prepare karchuki..Just like mere SR ki maang puri nahi ho rahi aapki Lally boy ki maang bhi poori nahin ho rahi..We are in the same boat Di..Maang mmang kar thak gaye par hazratein poori nahin ho rahi!!!πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaha i also think for some time avdesh wud be heartbroken and shattered then he wud have flashbacks etc and his brain wud think then..

poor boy all his life he has learnt to use guns but not brains.. so time toh lagta hai na

haha u r right  cvs r delaying two important aspects of this show

sr and lalsingh ka raaz  hahaaa
talkie14 thumbnail

hahaha i also think for some time avdesh wud be heartbroken and shattered then he wud have flashbacks etc and his brain wud think then..

poor boy all his life he has learnt to use guns but not brains.. so time toh lagta hai na

haha u r right  cvs r delaying two important aspects of this show

sr and lalsingh ka raaz  hahaaa

Di going by the way things are happening we'll have laaly boy coming soon..Nanha munna Balgopal will arrive very late I feel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swamini5 thumbnail
OOHOOO
 and SR story continues............ Hahahahaa

Now a days i watch this show just for thes sake of watching
Yaar Mazaa nahi aa raha hai😭

chatterbox thumbnail
heheh hi swamini hows u

ye  right lakshmi
nannha munna wud come way towards the end

abhi to apna hero khud bachha hai  fir bachhe ko kahan se sambhalega

thoda usko theek se samajne do sab ho jayega time par..

but itna socho how much our hero has made progress in terms of love and romance

be positive yaar πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya lally boy wud come much before nanha munna

swamini5 thumbnail
But I thibk CV's are taking a right turn in the story
Some twist in the story......
AVita ka seperation hona Chahiye
then  melege and then the SR
What SayπŸ˜›

Edited by swamini5 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
me thinks same too

as they keep saying its avdesh's story so  some turns wud come till avdesh is ready to take his relationship with his wife ahead and also for arpita to understand complex situation

right now bahuji is there to take care of all things
what if she is not there then what wud arpita do

i guess thats why these twists and turns r there
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Laxmi thanks for this topic. The brain presence of Avi needs to be discussed at this stage. He has definatley LOST his brains ya phir RV ne chura li hain!πŸ˜†

But he needs to be more detective type πŸ˜‰ to try and find out whats bothering Arpi. I swear he needs a good SHAKE! If my wife (btw I'm not a man but for example if I was in Avis positionπŸ˜‰) had been acting all strange and suddenly decided to take a jump off the balcony then I would not think that this was her idea of bungie jumping!!!! 🀣

I would be like 😲😲😲😲!!! and do everything to find out whats wrong. I'm afraid the CV's have gone  and taken away his brains and instead RV and bahuji are doing all the talking in the haveli!

talkie14 thumbnail

heheh hi swamini hows u

ye  right lakshmi
nannha munna wud come way towards the end

abhi to apna hero khud bachha hai  fir bachhe ko kahan se sambhalega

thoda usko theek se samajne do sab ho jayega time par..

but itna socho how much our hero has made progress in terms of love and romance

be positive yaar πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya lally boy wud come much before nanha munna

You bet Di he has come  a lo........ng way..Kitna seekh gaya..Good progress..Woh final hurdle bhi cross karna chahta hai par kya kare kismat saath nahi de raha hai..SO I can't blame Avi for that..Par Di hez very chweet & cute par I want him to use his brains too..I like brainy guys & I lkike Avi toh now I have to make him brainy!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†