Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

dull ya brainless... (Page 3)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23482

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiiee Laxmi di..

i cant say avita are bhains buddhis ...CVs are the one....

Bahuji never gave avi chance to think ..I mean in business
Its her mistake...to make him a puppet of hers...

So..he is not using his brains now...u can say trust is adding to this...


 ..plus he never experienced love before...

Once he finds out the truth ..nd If he is supporting her

Hell go deeper....dig out everything....reason fr her accepting the deal...

So.......Lets wait nd watch

nd hope fr the best





hehehe u echoed my words

bingo thats it

bahuji never let her babua grow up that way and never taught him nitty grittys of relationships

vaise he is the lead he wud find out and i think ths what it is he wud understand arpita prbs

but yes temporary separation wud be there

i think coming weeks wud be  seeing more of haveli drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ho lakshmi hows u

yaar yeh forum itna thandaa kyo hai

anyways to ur topic

yaar samjha karo   bachha bada to ho gaya but abhi tak badhaa nhi hai

physically he is grown up but mentally he is bachha

he is seeing the love first time.. and he still doesnt know how to understand relationships


look at the way he talks  so softly achha koi nahi yeh lo saabas etc

he is not a shrewd person or doesnt even get in his head that his wife is not telling the truth
and as ashish said they r telling a story
so story dekho
aage aage hota hai kyaa

ab lally boy ke aane ke liye welcome party taiyaar bhi to karni hai na  ROFL
Di first things first the forum is so thanda I'm making some or the other thread to keep eveyone busy...
To the topic  Avi is a li'll to innocent I guess they are trying to establish his trust over his wife.. And he speaks so cutely compare to my hubby who has to ask 2000 questions over trivial matters!! I guess this is such a blessing   he speaks more like my son than my husband!! He is the cutest but be smart & cute naa...
Aur aap ke laaly boy ki kya baat karen ....Aap kijiye welcome party ,aur kya kya karengi bhagwaan ko hi pata!!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Originally posted by prash_t

Hiiee Laxmi di..

i cant say avita are bhains buddhis ...CVs are the one....

Bahuji never gave avi chance to think ..I mean in business
Its her mistake...to make him a puppet of hers...

So..he is not using his brains now...u can say trust is adding to this...


 ..plus he never experienced love before...

Once he finds out the truth ..nd If he is supporting her

Hell go deeper....dig out everything....reason fr her accepting the deal...

So.......Lets wait nd watch

nd hope fr the best





hehehe u echoed my words

bingo thats it

bahuji never let her babua grow up that way and never taught him nitty grittys of relationships

vaise he is the lead he wud find out and i think ths what it is he wud understand arpita prbs

but yes temporary separation wud be there

i think coming weeks wud be  seeing more of haveli drama
HAveli mein inflation bhi nahin lagta..Jo bhi aaye mehmaan bana lo..Wah kya baat hai..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiiee Laxmi di..

i cant say avita are bhains buddhis ...CVs are the one....

Bahuji never gave avi chance to think ..I mean in business or in anything
Its her mistake...

She did this to make him a puppet of hers...

So..he is not using his brains now...u can say trust is adding to this...


 ..plus he never experienced love before...

Once he finds out the truth ..nd If he is supporting her

Hell go deeper....dig out everything....reason fr her accepting the deal...

So.......Lets wait nd watch

nd hope fr the best


I think since this is Avdesh's story this is how Avdesh is going to realise that theeworls is not made up of good hearted people like him ..See how he has forgiven RV too.. My heart actually goes out to him..Should I take a ticket to Lallan pur & console Avi & give him some moral support... Apne chyawanprash ko chyawanprash ki zaroorat hai..WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23482

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hi lakshmi
i think i had said this before
ur topics r fun to discuss

ghoom fir ke wahi masti

its good tht u r keeping it active

i toh enjoy it.

second as u said they r trying to show avdesh trust over his wife. and in process prepare him for the biggest deception he wud get from bahuji

arpita  deception is not huge and in fact she hsnt decived him bas she is hiding the truth from him so he wud come out of that

and ya he seems to have forgiven rv but i doubt that

he doesnt really has put his 100% faith in rv.

and abt lally boy

yaar i think ground work is being prepared for his re entry hence haveli has become a lodging boarding house for now

hehee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi lakshmi
i think i had said this before
ur topics r fun to discuss

ghoom fir ke wahi masti

its good tht u r keeping it active

i toh enjoy it.

second as u said they r trying to show avdesh trust over his wife. and in process prepare him for the biggest deception he wud get from bahuji

arpita  deception is not huge and in fact she hsnt decived him bas she is hiding the truth from him so he wud come out of that

and ya he seems to have forgiven rv but i doubt that

he doesnt really has put his 100% faith in rv.

and abt lally boy

yaar i think ground work is being prepared for his re entry hence haveli has become a lodging boarding house for now

hehee
Thnx Di... I thnk when he gets to know abt Arpi he will eventually forgive & understand her but when he comes to Bahuji God save him..And abt RV I'm glad Avi is still formal & distant with him kind of tolerates him..That I like..Smile
 
Di Aap Lally ko to kabhi chodegi nahin... Cvs ko chodiye aap toh kab ki groud work prepare karchuki..Just like mere SR ki maang puri nahi ho rahi aapki Lally boy ki maang bhi poori nahin ho rahi..We are in the same boat Di..Maang mmang kar thak gaye par hazratein poori nahin ho rahi!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 23482

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hahaha i also think for some time avdesh wud be heartbroken and shattered then he wud have flashbacks etc and his brain wud think then..

poor boy all his life he has learnt to use guns but not brains.. so time toh lagta hai na

haha u r right  cvs r delaying two important aspects of this show

sr and lalsingh ka raaz  hahaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Joined: 18 February 2009
Posts: 5007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahaha i also think for some time avdesh wud be heartbroken and shattered then he wud have flashbacks etc and his brain wud think then..

poor boy all his life he has learnt to use guns but not brains.. so time toh lagta hai na

haha u r right  cvs r delaying two important aspects of this show

sr and lalsingh ka raaz  hahaaa
Di going by the way things are happening we'll have laaly boy coming soon..Nanha munna Balgopal will arrive very late I feel...LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index