Geet- her story, her struggle

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone!

Yesterday was a reminder of Geet..and what she was all about.

she epitomized life. she CHOSE to save that tiny life growing inside her and she brought life to everyone around her.
Happiness, colours, groW*H,fertility, fecundity, love, laughter,brightness- that was Geet.

and yesterday she was extinguished.
The hardest test for her. The hardest test of love and togetherness.

For maan and Geet to be bonded in matrimony- one of the things they had looked forward to was a family- and yesterday, that dream shattered into tiny pieces.
That  song, which used to be a happy bubbling one, became a haunting one.And that song was echoed in Geet's empty eyes.

She fought for her baby. HEr struggle was to make sure her baby was okay and she met someone who helped her in her struggle. she loves him. she found someone she could count on- someone with whom she could make a family. Someone she knows will stay with her..and share her joys and tears.
They have had their shares of joys- they have a dream..and it shattered.
and yet...they have love. and love is something which will heal them both. 
Support, kindness, a touch that might make her burst into tears- but it will be a reaction.

A part of her died yesterday- an dyet- she's alive. She's life and she will grow again.

Her struggle has been one of survival against all odds.
AND this is the next step of it..the REASON for her struggle is gone, and yet she WILL survive. IT is an ongoing struggle of Life...opposing the shadows of past and moving towards a future that is bright.

LIFE is what GEET is about- and she will LIVE- against all odds. Even if she is abandoned, evenif a part of her dies- she will NOT give up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GHSP - The show, the story began with, Geet an 18yr old unmarried (legally) pregnant mother and her struggle, with a family tat failed to stand by its daughter who for their own fault was now a disowned mother, with the world outside not willing to listen but willingly accusing, with an entire life tim of herself and her *ansh* ahead - GRIM!

And like every coin has another side, her story found its other side -Maan!

Maan Singh Khurana, a Young Business tycoon who lived in a shell aloof worldly pleasures.. strolled into her life uninvited, unwanted.. n despite his Self Oriented Self chose to interfere in her life for wht he believed was right! n Soon he became her Mr. Right

n her story became their story... still hers!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet.a
Dear. I always loved ur views. But this is the first time i got a chance to appreciate it.
As you said life has given so many tests to that eighteen year old girl. But she faced them all wid courage n got thro' all of them. But this time the toughest ever test is given to her,the fate playing a cruel game on her- taking away the precious thing from her-her baby.
I doubted if a person who lost the very reason for life can ever become normal again. But your words gave hope for me. She is the one who gives color n groW*H to others life. When
She has this undying courage to fight against all odds it is for sure that she will make her fate to fail again by getting a full centum in the test it has given this time-of course wid the help of her man-Maan.
Thanks for your hope giving post.
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Best one  👏👏👏👏👏

"LIFE is what GEET is about- and she will LIVE- against all odds. Even if she is abandoned, evenif a part of her dies- she will NOT give up."

hey dear feel that i must reply for this post.

GEET hui sabse parai ----- title itself told us that Geet is the person whose hapiness always taken by god. "Khushiya Parayi ho jati hai" but she always try to find her way.

Well people are against MC and they said many things for CVs and actors.
But if we take this one as good fiction show then MC will take us towards other side of life.
And this one is now how Geet and her life supporter MSK will go ahead with this situation.

Line in red is very well said by you and it is the fact for all of us. NOT GIVE UP. 
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chelsha

Geet.a
Dear. I always loved ur views. But this is the first time i got a chance to appreciate it.
As you said life has given so many tests to that eighteen year old girl. But she faced them all wid courage n got thro' all of them. But this time the toughest ever test is given to her,the fate playing a cruel game on her- taking away the precious thing from her-her baby.
I doubted if a person who lost the very reason for life can ever become normal again. But your words gave hope for me. She is the one who gives color n groW*H to others life. When
She has this undying courage to fight against all odds it is for sure that she will make her fate to fail again by getting a full centum in the test it has given this time-of course wid the help of her man-Maan.
Thanks for your hope giving post.

aww thank you so much :)
it's the biggest challenge she has faced yet...what do u do when the reason u fought has left you...empty and lonely, in a place where maybe only love can reach her...
i want to see how she copes...its a v v difficult time for her.😳
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Geeta
the story is representation of a struggle, now it is gone.

but i am looking forward to the way she will cope this situation and learn to live life as it comes ( i myself had the situation thrice and i am looking forward to how they will show to get back positivity in life)
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnameera

Best one  👏

"LIFE is what GEET is about- and she will LIVE- against all odds. Even if she is abandoned, evenif a part of her dies- she will NOT give up."

hey dear feel that i must reply for this post.

GEET hui sabse parai ----- title itself told us that Geet is the person whose hapiness always taken by god. "Khushiya Parayi ho jati hai" but she always try to find her way.

Well people are against MC and they said many things for CVs and actors.
But if we take this one as good fiction show then MC will take us towards other side of life.
And this one is now how Geet and her life supporter MSK will go ahead with this situation.

Line in red is very well said by you and it is the fact for all of us. NOT GIVE UP. 

Exactly...MC will show a dark side to life where the girl who epitomised positivity will face darkness and be almost engulfed by it- her biggest struggle till date.

Like always, maan will not let her give up :D
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_areeb

Well said Geeta

the story is representation of a struggle, now it is gone.

but i am looking forward to the way she will cope this situation and learn to live life as it comes ( i myself had the situation thrice and i am looking forward to how they will show to get back positivity in life)

thanks 😳

the reason for the struggle was for herself; her being and her rights- that has not disappeared.

Will she not be an inspiration to women (as the promo stated) if she tries to come out of her trauma?

😳
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree .. i didnt mean that she wont be source of inspiration if the baby is not there.

i want her to be source of inspiration for taking the life, as it comes with all ups and down, i want my fighter Geet back
saanjh11 thumbnail
now i want her to fight for the justice she still has not got ,cv shud seriously and logically bring the track .