Share on Yahoo Buzz!
Share on Digg
Share on Reditt
Google Bookmarks Newsvine
Live Bookmarks Technorati
Yahoo Bookmarks Blogmarks
Del.icio.us ApnaCircle
Neena Gupta More Pics
The deep love and bonding between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in the serial Dil Se Diya Vachan is going to end soon.

Sources say that Neena Gupta, who plays the mother-in-law in the show, will be bumped off soon. And that's because the production house and channel are fed up of Neena's uncooperative ways. Well, whether you call them tantrums or demands by a veteran actress, the bottomline is that Neena is going to be out of the serial soon.

"Right from the start, she told the crew that she will not work for more than six to eight hours in a day. They requested her to put in more hours for which she would be paid but she refused," reveal sources. The actress had a back problem and the creative team apparently helped by altering the track and putting her character on bedrest. But they later found out that she had gone to Goa for a vacation despite the back problem!

Neena, on her part, rebuffs the allegations. "My back started giving me problems since last month and so the decision to end my track was a mutual one. They wanted more drama in the serial and my exiting will be a part of that."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelGauravsDbestchinuchinu

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index