Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 99)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
amazing update shilpita
great work dearClap
 love it
each and every part from disc to convo ,naku's talk with dutta's friends naku's answers to his friends...awesome dear
some point which you include were great in their marriage like dutta's past habit's or things he did but great way they manage

thanks for pm dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
LOL...inspite wht all u guys said in ur comments...VAndu,Manju, Hammie...but sach to ye hai i have been to disc only twice...ek to misadventure jo maine pahele likha tha..were we had war of DJ...other was bhai ke saath unke friends ki new year party...basically main bhi bahut tamed types hoon...trance music gives me headache and i hate tht darkness and neon lights...my friends say main boring hoon...but i don't mind being boring..better than tht headache i say!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksdivya17-7mozart66Pooja_219-Azy-Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Very beautiful update,ClapClapClap Naku's explanation about marriage was very good. ThanksSmile

mozart66Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
update please?!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Shameless ppl...AngryShameless is liye ki kal hi to update diya tha..aur aaj phir update karne bol rahe ho...jao pahele sophie se update leke aao..jao jaake shabz se jaake update le aao...jao pahele us zahara aur jazz ke updates leke aao jo last time jan mein update diye the...phir haan phir mein update dungi *Amitabh in deewar style*LOL
LOL

Edited by shilpita87 - 25 May 2011 at 4:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by mozart66

Shameless ppl...Angry

hai Hai ... Update he to manga ...
si mein kasi shram 

Edited by scorpio10 - 24 May 2011 at 3:49am

mozart66Wanderbug

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hehehe ...i just read Vandu's comments & felt happy.Big smile
Why?Becaz i am not the only one who has never been to any Disc.LOLI always felt that disc is just not for me,the loud music & the darkness & overall atmosphere,ConfusedI always ask Ram(who btw goes every alternate week with his friends)how can u enjoy & dance in dark place,don't u feel suffocatingConfused
But,that's meWink,let's see how was Nakku's 1st experience.Tongue
So cute,Dutta trying to see the disc atm. thru Nakku's eyes & he actually felt like an idiot.Hota hai tillujiWink,ek baar pyaar ho jaane ke baad duniya ko dekhne ka aandaz bhi badal jaata hai.U start seeing the world thru ur beloved eyes.Day Dreaming
U have described the disc atm. so well,i have only seen it in movies or shows,but ur description is just bang on.Thumbs UpDutta trying to explain in general about disc was really nice of him.But,nakku's innocence always bowls him over.Her question was so damn right,even i don't understand all these weird themes & costumes they wear in discs Confused
Anahita is bad newsAngry,i always dislike these type of people.Thankfully Dutta noticed how she looked at Nakku.But,what i most admired is Dutta introduced his wife with so much pride,now that's like the sadu i knowWinkLOL.
OMG his comment about small sofa just cracked me LOL,he has this wittiness which must have left poor nakku feeling emberrassed.
Nakku's description of Mumbai is so accurate,it is indeed glossy but,then it does have its charm which slowly engulfs u.Once u have lived in Mumbai,no matter where u go ,u just cann't forget the chatpata flavours of Mumbai.sigh...i miss Mumbai.
** A toast - woh toh breakfast me khate hai naa**LOLOh,Nakku how cute Embarrassed
I can totally understand Dutta's need to show his affectionWink

Shilpi u did it againClap.U penned down  the most important topic in today's changing society so wonderfully & truthfully.Marriage & live-in realtion.call me orthodox,but somehow i am not comfortable with this whole live-in funda.But,that's my opinion.I absolutely was drawn in Nakku's words.Her simplicity & honesty in her views was impressive to me as reader,& the credit goes to uThumbs Up.In today's changing society ,the concept may sound out-dated to many people.But,the fact is marriage in itself is an institution whose foundation is based on love,respect & trust for each other.Today most of the girls are career oriented & they have their goals set ,nothing wrong in that.But,there is right time for everything in life which is applicable to marriage.At some point in life,u need someone who can even listen to ur most non-sense talks or help u with the most mundane things.Ur life-partner is the one who stands by u thru thick & thin,in sickness & health.

The master stroke was -*koi bhi pandit shaadi ke pheron ke baad guarantee card nahi deta.Shaadi koi fan,fridge yaa VIP suitcase nahi ki nahi chali to bita waqt,pyaar wapas.*Clap

I also liked how she flatly said to Shonali that if in 4 yrs. u cann't win each other's trust then correct,u should not get married.Thumbs UpDutta must have felt so proud ,her views to look at the world & the other things is so different & that is what makes her stand out in the crowd.I liked how he left her alone to answer his friend's questions,this not only got her respect from his friends but also boosted some confidence in her.

Possessive tillu,i like thatWink.His comment about how he is happy that he met her,made nakku shed happy tears.

Anahita had to spoil everything naaAngry,but will u think i am weird if i say that good Nakku came to know about that trainwali ladki.I felt terrible for Nakku,but some day she had to know about Dutta's past & i have always believed that some facts are such that if u hear it from stranger it affects u less rather than hearing it from ur loved ones.

Dutta has to seriously do something about his temper.How easily he gets angry,but atleast he noticed something is off with her from the moment they came back.The best was none of them took Anahita's name & yet knew that she is the one behind this.

Their talk on the terrace ,i had always imagined some romantic talk,but never mind,this was crucial in terms of their understanding & much needed for their trust in each other.I am always amazed how u manage to tie evry smallest loose ends.ClapI remember reading when i had read about that train wali girl,i had thought will Nakku ever get to know?

Nobody is perfect ,it is the flaws which keeps us human & the sincere & continuous efforts of eknowledging & rectify those flaws is how u live ur life in much better way.I somehow had tears when Nakku said that she didn't get anything from her mother.There is nothing special about her which will make people like herCry.Sadly she still remembers that 4 time tea making.Her self-confidence is something which Dutta has to seriously think about.She is so sensitive,very easily breaks down & he on the other hand is self-centered ,slightly volatile.But,together they form perfect couple.Day Dreaming

Marriage is not about trying to change ur life-partner's personality ,but rather adopting the way it is.That is perfect definition.EK-Dusre ke rang me rang jaana.Day Dreaming

I liked how he told her -To me u are my perfectionDay Dreaming

Now,i am bit curious to know about how Kanhaji will make Nakku win that shart & for that what all will change in their relation.I am being bit paranoid here,but i have a feeling that next chapter might not be happy ride.

Will be waiting for next update & really sorry for commenting lateSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmozart66Wanderbug

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear Shilpi Hug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PMHugLoved the update as always Wink
Wow naku just proved to be DSP"s wife a true sherni and was in confidence ..Loved the lecture she gaveLOLSab ki bolti band kar diLOL,,,
Awww but that woman told her about D affairs in past ...
Poor naku was jealous ...but i loved there convo and Dutta sorted out the situation well...loved there romanceDay Dreaming...Thanx yaar ...pls jaldi update karna ...u take care ...Hug
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Go to top