Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 98)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

WOW Shilpita!!! Lovely update! Just what I was expecting from you! Your updates are always worth waiting for, to die for! Dutta and Naku's understanding makes them PERFECT for each other in spite of their obvious IMPERFECTIONS!! Hope the story is going to continue some more! I don't want it to end just yet! I want to know how Nakusha will be accepted by Dutta's friends and will blend beautifully in Dutta's life! I want to know how Naku will restore his lost faith in God and how Kalatai will treat her when she visits her mayaka for the first time after her wedding!! How Naku and Dutta will miss each other and when will Dutta take her to that long drive on Sea Link road! So much to look forward to!

Update please?!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksWanderbugPooja_219

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Opposites attract 'maybe or maybe not , I do not know

Where Dutta and Naku are poles apart '. Two diff ppl coming from two diff worlds , cultures and back grounds .

They have not chged nor have their  likes or dislikes chged '..But love has blended both of  the worlds,  so well that the gap is invisible. Dutta understands Naku and Naku understands Dutta , they have their highs and lows 'But then they are there to hold each other when the time comes.

Dutta is not saint nor does he claim to be one '''.But sure has an angel to keep from the wrg now 

Edited by scorpio10 - 23 May 2011 at 6:44pm

ziksmozart66Wanderbug

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Awesomeee update..!!
Im so proud of Nakku.. I love how she didnt back down and actually spoke to them.. Hmm n her logic did make sense!
Without trust, you cant marry someone!
Hailaa Anahita is one mean B*tch! .. She didnt really have to say all that .. stupid jealous woman!
Awww bechari Nakku.. She was hurt, upset and angry lol.. bless her.. ghussa naak pe chadha tha haha.. but woah Dutta got some anger. Im glad she remembered her own words and went after him to clear things out..
Awww thats so true.. u cnt let ur past affect ur future.. when the future can be so promising.. And im glad Nakku understands that now.. hehe nxt tym wen sum nxt jealous girl cumz say summin to her, she can tell them to butt out!
haha nice medication for the headache... i mean the ghussa! ;)

Continue soon :)

ziksmozart66Wanderbug

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the update shil..I was wondering since in "a song" came up sooo I thought why is she delaying?. Any way,live in V marriage was very interesting.At my end one just accepts it,it's considered anti social to pin point it ,lest you embrass the people in question,not spoken about at all socially especially,kind of its their business humien kya un ki life hai... but yes deep down in my heart and mind it was of course" good for you Nakku you tell them girl". she spoke a lot of fact though... the business about trust well thats crucial in a relationship,along with securityand faithfullness! the last bit about insecurities was very real as well,soo its obvious" they'eve only just begun", song by the Carpenters we'eve only just begun white lace and promises... thanks once again for the great update. Incidently looks like you are well versed with disco's haha, me nooo, only once Empire Square Picadilly Circus with him straight after we got married,and  Idid feel like Nakku and very shocked as it was news eve years and all the drunks were dunking in the fountains with their shirts off the, boys in blue had to get them out  totally pi###ed!  so the disco trip very nearly reminded me about my anecdote... xxx luv hammie .aur sun guru jee jaldi update karna.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219

husnu Newbie
husnu
husnu

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

wow shilpa

what i like in ur writing is that u come up  with issues in such a way that  goes in a simple way but leaving the deep impact .the title  in every   updates brightens the impact which a reader feels while reading.charactes ahhha .
mera dil kehta hai that i translate this to urdu for girls in my country who are not well verse with english.if u permit.superb dear
please update soon.love & care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

thanks for update after making us starve so much ,hope next update will soon on both FF please can't wait for next update.update asap.please do update both FF soon. thanks for pm

Edited by krishaa - 23 May 2011 at 11:56am

Wanderbug

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Dear Shilpitha,

As usual an interesting update from u.

Naku goes to disc with dutta first time . Dutta is now seeing his world through naku's eyes and for him also it looks different . Now  he does no't like such places feels meaningless .Smile

He felt himsef stupid that once he enjoyed these places. Good dutta nice change .Clap

So sweet and desirable change in dutta . I love love the change in dutta's thinking now . He almost changed with naku's companionship. Day Dreaming

To be simple he almost was successful in changing himself from  badboy to good boy  with naku's effect unknowingly .

The way he is supporting her in club , explaining to her about disc is so nice to felt. He introduced his wife to his friends with pride . He has to ... .. naku is such a Gem right ? Embarrassed

She is such a gem she herself does not know how worth she is ? Poor girl always feeling low with low self confidence .

But i think when i read all the incidents and talk in club  with the so called high society urbane , intelligent ,educated people including dutta . Naku is no way less when compared with them . She is even more intelligent  than these people . So what if she is not having bookish knowledge she studied the world .  Clap

What a girl she is ? I love her a lot . Who says beauty lies in fair skins and pretty faces ,  the girl like naku who had such a inner beauty is surely the most beautiful , amazing girl than all the girls at the club there . Clap

The way she talked about marriage system  and why still marriages are there and marriage system is still being respected  and the way she answered to the couple who are in living relationship is awesome . Thumbs Up

As i also respect and value our values and customs . traditions , I agree 100% with naku's  views.  Dutta as usual amazed at his wife , clean bowled .  His friends like haresh  also starts admiring naku .

Dutta so possessive about his wife . Ohh Dr. saab we love the possessiveness of urls always . He feels proud of his wife and glad that he met her . Of course he should . He is so lucky to have  such a gem like naku as his wife  .Embarrassed

Even though she is different in many aspects but finally she is a girl which wife won't feel jealous and gets angry when she heard such things about her husband ?Cry

Any wife will feel same as naku  and more also . I feel pity towards naku when she faced such situation .Cry

"Shaadi ke ek mahine mein hi tere sir mein dard hone laga hai. mujhe mallom hona chahiye tha, hai na"  i could n't stop myself from dutta's anger . Big smile

For any wife it takes some time but naku quickly analyses the truth and situation . She is so sweeet .Hug

She is so in love with dutta how can she tolerate all the past of dutta . Its so difficult for  any wife accepting him with full heart  hai naa ? Confused.

But naku as she is always different and understanding she forgives him , understands him very well and tries to explain him the reason why she behaves with him  like that ?

ya dutta knows from the begining he has to face the situations like these and he had to answer these .Smile

He is so open he tells her that he had many women in his life before naku but now he had only her in present and for future also .

Actually i was upset with dutta's past . Basically i hate persons to the core who are not having morals and principles so even i don't like dutta  he has no morals and principles .  As he said he is not deserved to have naku like clean and pure girl in his life . Angry

But god 's blessings and destiny brought her in his life . More Lucky is dutta not lucky naku .Wink

But the way he know his own faults , he realised the way he lived in past is wrong, he is feeling ashamed of his past now ,his confession for his wrongs and the way he tried to change himself with naku's help is heart touching . Ok i will try to forgive him along with naku .Smile

As he said no one can change the past past is past its gone . But that past should not effect the present and future . Of course he is right . But that won't be that much easy for any wife i think.

And i also know now Dutta is now a changed man , not the old dutta , he is so matured now he can now differentiate between good and bad .  He wants to live like a clean and good person as naku with the help of his wife . Day Dreaming

Dutta is not perfect  for naku and naku is  perfect  for dutta in my view  and 'so together they  are perfect for each other yes tasha are made for each other always   . Wink 

Naku deserves more yaar even though she is not educated, fair,beautiful . One can not say naku is imperfect based on these . Perfection should be measured in morals , principles , the way which they live ,  inner beauty  not outer beauty .

"meethu, You were awesome today. I was so proud to be with you. You are everything I had dreamed of and everything I never even thought I could dream of. To me you are perfection. Everyway perfection can be. " . Its so correct .Day Dreaming

Waiting for next update but don't hurt our sweet naku  with dutta's past . I can't see the pain which she undergoes.Broken Heart

Great going shilpitha   Clap Clap looks forward how this couple merges with each other in future ?

Edited by ziks - 23 May 2011 at 9:44pm

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
wow ur updts always leave me speechless ..the whole description of a disc ..its atmosphere..nakkus discomfort ..duttas friends and their queries..anahita that idiotic girl ..nakkus lecture on marriage ..everything was so well written
then tashas interaction post the party was mind blowing ..they are indeed perfect for each other..they compliment each other so well ..wonderful part loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbug

Go to top