Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 95)

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
it was definatley the wait shilpi. what a beautifully written update, the way you described their newly married life was amazing. love how naku is trying to adjust this new lifestyle and how dutta has that cheekiness as well as being a wonderful husband. really love how they're honest with eachother it's so lovely. can't wait to find out what goes on in the party, please do update soon and thanks a ton for the pm.
tc.
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hey  shilpi dear...I love it... the way he teases her... and her forgetting her cell phone in weird places now that is a classic and ahhh such a sweet husband he dressed her up simple just the way he likes her... lovely can't wait till the club part...

Wanderbug

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was chooo   cute  tasha   scenes  n  naku  in  new  city  was  really   nice  to  read...i  loved  it...looking  fwd.....

Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
u know its a delight reading this ff .. i keep telling sonee n kiran that what a fab writer u r ...loved the updt ...everything was perfect ...ur hardwork was clearly visible ...enjoyed tashas breakfast fight ..nakkus habit of keeping her mobile here n there ...duttas dressing her up ...everything was too good ...
waiting for the next part to know how their relationship progresses ...it wont be easy for them n thats what i want to know how they handle their marriage ...keep up the awesome work

Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Shilpita!!!! The update was worth the wait!! You have decided on the right track! It takes only one angry moment to break up a relationship that leads to life-time misery but it takes a life to build a loving relationship to last that long with oodles of patience and good communication! I feel that Dutta and Naku both not only read each other's minds well but have good communication between them because of the easy openness in their relationship! I simply love the way these characters are coming out to be! A story need not always have high drama to get things in the right perspective. Sometimes the small little adjustments, understanding, sharing and caring for each other also can form the basis of a story! Yes, the drama highlights the beauty of the relationship but just for the sake of it, I feel it shouldn't appear unnecessarily! And that's one thing I have liked about most of your stories except of course probably Ek Thi Kahani Unke Pyar Ki, which is full of twists and turns and drama but certainly not unnecessary! The drama in that story is the base! You had taken a leaf out of the old LTL and had given it a lovely twist! But Since then your other stories like The Second Chances or this one have turned out to be totally different, enchanting and hence these expectations from you!

Well, sweetie, you have magic way with words! The web of this story you have spun around us makes us want more and that too fast! Samajh gayi na?! When will be the next update?Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by mozart66 - 18 May 2011 at 2:37am

Wanderbug

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
awesome update dear

love it
now naku in new city and  really cute dear
thanks for pm

waiting for next

Wanderbug

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
The update was worth the wait. Loved the interaction between Dutta and Naku...romantic, fun and light hearted. Thanks, ShilpitaSmile

Wanderbug

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Dear  shilpitha,

Its really an interseting , nice  update . Actually iam very interested to see how these couple cope up with each other  after marriage.  

u r ight for any  one even man or woman its not possible to change immediately . It takes some time . Some quickly adapt to new environment some will take time depends on the persons ofcourse .

Iam so  happy that u did n't change the mischeivous and playful ,childish  base between tasha . Please maintain this between tasha always. Its the life for this ff .Wink

Naku should not lose her   fun, mischievous, childish behaviour  before dutta . If she loses that it won't be fun to us and Dr. saab also .

Naku should be with full life . i know  she is an intelligent girl , Even though some problems she surely fastly adopt to new environment .

I think she should continue her studies in correspondence atleast as she always wanted to study as well as leela tai  talked about her studies once .  She should improve her  english .

But at the same time

U know shilpitha i like , love  to see naku as an innocent girl rather than well educated girl . If she turns to be wise , intelligent, well educated girl , I have a gut feeling that she won't be natural like her  she will lose the
wild flower fragrance , she will also become like artificial flower .

As its natural as we all know in children we will see pureness  in their each and every feeling , in every action we will feel unknown content and happiness in the presence of innocent children , in their laughs . But as they grow   we can't see such pureness in their laughs, actions   right  ?

In the starting naku saying vegetables list and dutta's behaviour while reading the paper , his comments , his laugh ,naku pinching all were   so natural .Smile

Leela tai is not that hard i think she is now nice towards naku .

Oh party oh god what will happen there ? How she will manage ? . Our naku should not feel low there at any cost . I think some extra ordinary talent of naku should be revealed at party  which dutta does not know and he feels wonder .  Want to see glimpse of jealous dutta if possible again. Smile

Tasha talks were so nice as usual enjoyed each and every word of their conversation. .  She still warns him about cigarettes. Naku  remembers only  his number ya that's kike naku . Dutta also while dialling feels the
number and touches sweetly sooo sweet .Embarrassed

Dutta helping her in dressing her up  good he has to . Kala tai is just like mother to naku so lucky naku to have kala tai in her life to support her always.

love these lines " ye to bilkul seedha sadha sa hai, vanilla ice-cream ki tarah .."  and his line "so what if you look like vanilla. For me, tum butterscotch with Belgium dark chocolate ho"... bless this couple .Embarrassed

All the scenes were so natural . But i think romance is much much low , its missing  between tasha . Add some romance to tasha's life  and love to see some small lovable tiffs not serious misunderstandings anyway . I want to see tasha always happy .Heart
Day Dreaming
Having some doubts about naku's appearance

she is not so beautiful, breath taking . she is also not with dark complexion right ? i mean with medium  wheatish complextion , i think some girls even though not fair they are so attractive than fair girls actually .

even my friend she is not that fair but she is so attractive than fair girls  actually . I think naku is also like that right ? But some where written dark lips , blunt nose slight confused of her appearance ,. don't know how to imagine her .  But i love this naku much more .

As usual a brilliant  update from u . Waiting for the next update .Hug

Wanderbug

Go to top