Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 89)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful update ShilpitaSmile.

Rasgullas and meetha have a whole new meaning nowWink

I have also caught up with the chapters I had missed earlier !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmozart66WanderbugWarda.

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Hey Shilpitha,

Very nice update awesome and sweet .

Dutta's gift to her is beautiful  and romantic and i can imagine naku in that looking hot .Wink

When Dutta is going to kiss she says that she is hungry  its like naku . Poor dutta i really pity him  when he was so in romantic mood and saying meetha  she was totally in different mood and says she wants to eat something meetha .  can Imagine Dutta's face then . ROFL

And when he manages to bring that bowl naku slept . Again we can imaginge Dutta's feelings and face . Big smile

By seeing the situation thought that SR won't happen that night .

But happened that too in sweet mode with rasgullas .  My favourite sweet is  rasgulla but after reading this update whenever i see the rasgulla i think i can't help but  remember this scene . Embarrassed

Conversation after is very very nice . He asks her whether she is scared  of mumbai's life .  

Dutta saying her he will always with her supporting her . So sweet of Dutta .

Its not that much easy for them to go on . It will be interesting from here . Because both are quite different  in all ways but let's see how the newly wedded couple will cope up with their married life .

So small troubles started for Dutta and as well as naku  its clear from the train journey . As she is scared to get down from the upper berth and he becomes irritated and impatient .. Smile

Poor naku iam quite tensed about her how this girl is going to spend her life with dutta in mumbai .  With out disappointing him   how she will  manage  him and her married life ?

of course for dutta also its quite a challenging  keeping her happy always with his busy life style in mumbai .

But as long as Dutta having confidence on naku and naku's  on dutta iam having  100% confidence on my sweet lovable tasha and their married life is going to be beautiful and romantic  with small lovable tiffs .Day Dreaming

"Kya hai ye meri biwi hai " line very funny .Smile

Thank you very much for  this sweet update . waiting for the lovely and interesting  update . Make it soon .

Swapna.

mozart66WanderbugWarda.ivy_11

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Waiting for the next update now! Day Dreaming when will it happen? Day Dreaming

ridhanawalziksWanderbugWarda.

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
awesome update shilpi :-)
much awaited but fully paisa wasool update :-)

their SR was sweetly romantic...thanks to the rasgullas ...lol
and the night dress which he gifted her was completly different...i was guessing the gift would be some kangan or something like that which are typically given...but apna dutta is aik dum haat k ...though it was for his benefit more...lol

and the train scene was also very cute...awww naku is very innocent :-)
thanks a lot for the pm...

now you might throw chappals ...but  could not resist from demanding ...next part pls Embarrassed
i hope you will update soon Embarrassed Smile

Edited by Warda. - 07 May 2011 at 11:42am

ziksmozart66Wanderbugivy_11

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Awesomeee Update Shilpi...
Loool... Nakku wasnt even on the bed when he went in... lmao he thought she ran home inittt.. blesss...
Aawww hiss gift was so sweeet n naughty ofc... for his own benefit.. but awww..
Meetha... LMAO.. She actualy wanted Rasgullah.. Hmm My favorite.. but lol.. aww she must've been so hungry... if she aint had anything all day long :( bechari.. n he had biryani... Hailaaa lol..
Their SR was so sweeet .. n aww bless them.. I hope they stay happy lyk dat..
Omggg Nakku is hilarious.. she doesnt wana come down.. den y did she even go up der? He could have just pulled her leg and picked her up lol... But ofc the sareee was in between lol..
I can't wait to see how she compromise with his life style n new city n everything else.. Wooo..
Loveee the last line... Beautiful update...
Continue sooon :) lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalziksmozart66WanderbugWarda.

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome yaar

You know the part that moved me a lot was not the bed room discussion but the scene in the train.
In stories you usually don't expect the newly wed to behave this way but this was very natural because people don't transform over night when they get into new roles of life.

They have their own reservations, issues that the partner needs to learn and learn to deal with them.  A well understood compromise is better than just mere sacrifice.

I don't know may be I am too nutts but for me I see real life in that instance where you have rift, frustration and than a reality check to deal with the situation.

I hope you update it soon that means today. We are very demanding I know but why do you have to write so well to make us wait for the next part Big smile

ziksmozart66WanderbugWarda.

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I must say..the update raather Naku was Namkeen more than Meetha :) Naku is such a tease..wonderfully written and the train scene was super nice too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
hi,shilpita
congrats on becoming BUA and thanks for pm.please do update next part soon,can't wait to see DN romance but now in detail as SR was good but better if u put some essence like u put titanic in ek thi kahani it will be more romantic.waiting to see DN romance,little fights,patchup ,night romance and how they coope up in changed surroundings and also some jealousy moments but after some romance of newly wedded.
 SO,please update asap.
i know may sound beshaerm but what to do lack of romance in LTL  MAKES ME SAD AND SO I READ YOUR UPDATE and can clearly imagine DN  and as if watching our old beloved LTL.
this new ltl is a attack on our senses and feeling to hell with it.
sorry to make u bored .please do update soon.SmileSmile
love and lots of hug on becoming BU A and choosing a wonderful and unique name may god bless him.HugHug

Edited by krishaa - 08 May 2011 at 5:02am

shyla74ziksWanderbugmozart66

Go to top