Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 82)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by shilpita87

Yes dear GPS hota hai...par sabke paas nahi hota...and these are the days when we had just joined our jobs and were on training and were not getting the salary...we got those salaries of the training term as arearas that means bonus much later...i used that bonus to buy myself my laptop...in india even today having a good mobile is enuff in student life..though more savvy techie things are becoming more affordable but still we are still from that time where we think taking things from parents is still a shortcoming on our part after graduating...we want to earn and get the things...now i do have all that hitech stuff...got it for my dad too...but times are still slow for middleclass indian families dear...
You can get a GPS on Ebay for less than a dollar if ur luckyErmmLOL
waise, how old is Sonnu?

Sonnu is something around 15 or 16...but due to cloistered life where her sister and even kalwati doesn't let her lift much burden around she still is quite childish in her ways...she sometimes comes across as being even younger than debu who is around 13...but  more street smart..u once asked that if dutta was so richie rich why he took such a long train journey to his sisters place...and not a flight...well rajnandgaon if u google it is a small township with around a 1lakh population...the closest airport is raipur which came into existence a year or so back...the flights there re very irregular and seats even hard to get..to add to it domestic flights makes roundabout trips and prices are sky high...since dutta was anyways going for a vaccation..he wanted to enjoy the train journey...so it opted for it..and yeah...people in 3rd class sleeper are not really that pichadaye huye..normally they are bussiness men, students, etc etc.. people from all walks of life...they do haven fb accounts and lappy...i feel that since u have not lived in india and have just visted it on vaccation u r unable to place the basic development of indian populace...sometimes they seem very backdated and sometimes super posh and savvy..right? especially in this FF...I can understand...only those who know India as the ccountry would understand that its falvour differs in every nook and cranny..just like ur doubt about GPS...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Sonnu is something around 15 or 16...but due to cloistered life where her sister and even kalwati doesn't let her lift much burden around she still is quite childish in her ways...she sometimes comes across as being even younger than debu who is around 13...but  more street smart..u once asked that if dutta was so richie rich why he took such a long train journey to his sisters place...and not a flight...well rajnandgaon if u google it is a small township with around a 1lakh population...the closest airport is raipur which came into existence a year or so back...the flights there re very irregular and seats even hard to get..to add to it domestic flights makes roundabout trips and prices are sky high...since dutta was anyways going for a vaccation..he wanted to enjoy the train journey...so it opted for it..and yeah...people in 3rd class sleeper are not really that pichadaye huye..normally they are bussiness men, students, etc etc.. people from all walks of life...they do haven fb accounts and lappy...i feel that since u have not lived in india and have just visted it on vaccation u r unable to place the basic development of indian populace...sometimes they seem very backdated and sometimes super posh and savvy..right? especially in this FF...I can understand...only those who know India as the ccountry would understand that its falvour differs in every nook and cranny..just like ur doubt about GPS...LOL
oooh shilpi I forgot to tell u I sat on a train..and its just like a busOuch..so I was like I prefer the blue seats wali train..its more like a train..agar bus pe bhet na tha toh bus pe bhet tiLOL yeah, I used to think she's younger than debuLOL and yes, I know some girls, well a lot of Indian girls (10-15) act less mature...me and my friend call them robo-childrenROFLand when I went to shirdi, I realised ki sab jagah airports nahi hoteOuchOuchLOL We-ell..when I lived in India I was very little 7 yearsShocked 6 whole years ago...and still, whenever i come back here I dont step out of the house unless its to go shopping or to a restaurantLOL And I have no idea about all the classes of train..u see, I call them, bus wali seats, and blue wali seats like I said aboveLOLLOL...

Edited by Suvi7884 - 30 April 2011 at 8:02am

Pooja_219WanderbugmIsHeZ.x

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
shilpita tum kab update karogi? just curious! waiting eagerly to read the next chapter! jaldi ho sakta hai kya? Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaaWanderbugPooja_219mIsHeZ.x

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
great writing loved it ,plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

arey badey besharam log ho jee...mujhe kaise pata hoga ki shaadi ke baad kya hua...main thodi na shaadi ke baad unke ghar settle huyi thi..waise bhi meri kahan shaadi huyi hai...mujhe ye sab nahi malloom...main shareef aur sushil ladki hoon...badi innocent hoon...mujhe to abhi bhi yahi lagta hai ki stork brings babies from heaven and drops it on mama-papa's home...LOL...phir mujhe ye sab kaise pata...bolo...???
Haaan haaan tum to bade shareeef ho... isiliye tumne apne titanic version diya tha ... Ek thi Kahani ke liye... Haina??? bolo bolo... tell tell LOLLOLLOL

krishaaWanderbugmIsHeZ.x

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Shilpi dear,have lots of fun & may be afterwards u can give us the update.Big smile

Wanderbug

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

oooh shilpi I forgot to tell u I sat on a train..and its just like a busOuch..so I was like I prefer the blue seats wali train..its more like a train..agar bus pe bhet na tha toh bus pe bhet tiLOL yeah, I used to think she's younger than debuLOL and yes, I know some girls, well a lot of Indian girls (10-15) act less mature...me and my friend call them robo-childrenROFLand when I went to shirdi, I realised ki sab jagah airports nahi hoteOuchOuchLOL We-ell..when I lived in India I was very little 7 yearsShocked 6 whole years ago...and still, whenever i come back here I dont step out of the house unless its to go shopping or to a restaurantLOL And I have no idea about all the classes of train..u see, I call them, bus wali seats, and blue wali seats like I said aboveLOLLOL...
kyun trains in india/paki...r they like rely crowded like they show on tely???

n can u lie stop them wen eva  u want by pulling this thng...or is this jus a sterotype...

i travel on trains alot here but nva seen/been on any der lol...evn buses...lol

btw wa dus GPS stand 4???

Wanderbug

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Shilpi dear,have lots of fun & may be afterwards u can give us the update.Big smile

wer r u gone shilpi... u on holiday o suma???

Wanderbug

Go to top