Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 81)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

arey badey besharam log ho jee...mujhe kaise pata hoga ki shaadi ke baad kya hua...main thodi na shaadi ke baad unke ghar settle huyi thi..waise bhi meri kahan shaadi huyi hai...mujhe ye sab nahi malloom...main shareef aur sushil ladki hoon...badi innocent hoon...mujhe to abhi bhi yahi lagta hai ki stork brings babies from heaven and drops it on mama-papa's home...LOL...phir mujhe ye sab kaise pata...bolo...???
LMAOO lekin hamne toh babies ka naam bhi nahi liya...  so tumhe kaise pata hum kya chahti hain...aur waise bhi tum agar tumhara hi ff 'ek thi kahani' read karo ghi den ul know exacty wa we are looking 4...innocent kahin ki ... undefined 

btw u see we are a very very proud JFBz!!!! undefined 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaaWanderbugPooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

arey badey besharam log ho jee...mujhe kaise pata hoga ki shaadi ke baad kya hua...main thodi na shaadi ke baad unke ghar settle huyi thi..waise bhi meri kahan shaadi huyi hai...mujhe ye sab nahi malloom...main shareef aur sushil ladki hoon...badi innocent hoon...mujhe to abhi bhi yahi lagta hai ki stork brings babies from heaven and drops it on mama-papa's home...LOL...phir mujhe ye sab kaise pata...bolo...???
@Bold : Shilpi koi nayi dictionary invent karni padegi mujhe tere jaisi shareef aur shushil ladki ke liyeWinkLOL

Aur besharmi ka toh aisa hai,
JISNE KI SHARAM USKE PHOOTE KARAMROFL

toh ab bina jyada makkan lagwaye jaldi se update kar de.Waise bhi diet karne walon ke liye jyada butter hanikarak hota haiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66WanderbugmIsHeZ.x.scorpio10Prinsesse.Suvi

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
But i want to write Ek thi kahani first...woh kab se lataka hua hai...that story needs a closure..yaaro...mujhe uneasy lag raha hai usko asie beech mein chodna..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.Suvi

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

But i want to write Ek thi kahani first...woh kab se lataka hua hai...that story needs a closure..yaaro...mujhe uneasy lag raha hai usko asie beech mein chodna..

yeh ikno wa u mean bbe...how about doing bothundefined   

WanderbugPooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

We were getting late to the party. It was already 8.30PM. I and my friends were on bikes. I was sitting behind Gaurav who was new to the city just like me. He was new to driving as well. So when the signal was just going red, all my other gang-members sped away evading the signal in spite of traffic-police incessant whistles but Garry, as we fondly call him slowed down to a halt. He reassured me that he knew the way to the Disc we were going to. He confidently steered the bike to the left when we came across a four square road. Soon the houses on the street became sparse. The trees grew huge and the roads silent and shrouded in darkness. He kept zooming on as the wind grew chilling ad whipped past my ears. Pulling my scarf closer I wondered loudly if a disc in such a jungle would be such a hit. He kept quiet and I realized' Opps! He knew the stats of mugging and crime in city like these, on streets like these. He kept going till we reached a small market like place. He braked in and asked a man the way to the disc. The man looked incredulously at us and told us that we were on completely different part of the city almost in opposite direction. He asked where we took the turn. We should have turned right, he said. After another hour and half of wandering around asking random people the directions we finally reached the Cassanova disc at around 11.15 PM. The performance of the DJ, our friend who was participating in the "war of DJ contest" was long over. After suffering a lot of ribbing by friends that we had purposely got lost on streets to enjoy a romantic long drive and that we were secretly dating and all such nonsense, Garry was again driving me home very late at night. When I got off his bike, he smiled and said that he was sorry for the inconvenience he caused. He got confused at the crossroads and took the wrong one. I smiled and said it's Ok, after all by taking the wrong road we now know which road lead where. As we bid goodnight and parted, him taking the straight road that lead to main street and me taking the left lane to enter my society, I contemplated how tricky it is to decide the right route on a crossroad.

Shilpiii India mein GPS hota hai..maine dekha hai...apne mamu chachu..whatever ke paas hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

We were getting late to the party. It was already 8.30PM. I and my friends were on bikes. I was sitting behind Gaurav who was new to the city just like me. He was new to driving as well. So when the signal was just going red, all my other gang-members sped away evading the signal in spite of traffic-police incessant whistles but Garry, as we fondly call him slowed down to a halt. He reassured me that he knew the way to the Disc we were going to. He confidently steered the bike to the left when we came across a four square road. Soon the houses on the street became sparse. The trees grew huge and the roads silent and shrouded in darkness. He kept zooming on as the wind grew chilling ad whipped past my ears. Pulling my scarf closer I wondered loudly if a disc in such a jungle would be such a hit. He kept quiet and I realized' Opps! He knew the stats of mugging and crime in city like these, on streets like these. He kept going till we reached a small market like place. He braked in and asked a man the way to the disc. The man looked incredulously at us and told us that we were on completely different part of the city almost in opposite direction. He asked where we took the turn. We should have turned right, he said. After another hour and half of wandering around asking random people the directions we finally reached the Cassanova disc at around 11.15 PM. The performance of the DJ, our friend who was participating in the "war of DJ contest" was long over. After suffering a lot of ribbing by friends that we had purposely got lost on streets to enjoy a romantic long drive and that we were secretly dating and all such nonsense, Garry was again driving me home very late at night. When I got off his bike, he smiled and said that he was sorry for the inconvenience he caused. He got confused at the crossroads and took the wrong one. I smiled and said it's Ok, after all by taking the wrong road we now know which road lead where. As we bid goodnight and parted, him taking the straight road that lead to main street and me taking the left lane to enter my society, I contemplated how tricky it is to decide the right route on a crossroad.

Shilpiii India mein GPS hota hai..maine dekha hai...apne mamu chachu..whatever ke paas hai..

Yes dear GPS hota hai...par sabke paas nahi hota...and these are the days when we had just joined our jobs and were on training and were not getting the salary...we got those salaries of the training term as arearas that means bonus much later...i used that bonus to buy myself my laptop...in india even today having a good mobile is enuff in student life..though more savvy techie things are becoming more affordable but still we are still from that time where we think taking things from parents is still a shortcoming on our part after graduating...we want to earn and get the things...now i do have all that hitech stuff...got it for my dad too...but times are still slow for middleclass indian families dear...

inoshprettywomanPrinsesse.Suvi

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
HEY!please update soon do not  let us starve for your update so much.its already 6 days passed for previous update  please update soon.Smile

Edited by krishaa - 30 April 2011 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Yes dear GPS hota hai...par sabke paas nahi hota...and these are the days when we had just joined our jobs and were on training and were not getting the salary...we got those salaries of the training term as arearas that means bonus much later...i used that bonus to buy myself my laptop...in india even today having a good mobile is enuff in student life..though more savvy techie things are becoming more affordable but still we are still from that time where we think taking things from parents is still a shortcoming on our part after graduating...we want to earn and get the things...now i do have all that hitech stuff...got it for my dad too...but times are still slow for middleclass indian families dear...
You can get a GPS on Ebay for less than a dollar if ur luckyErmmLOL
waise, how old is Sonnu?

Edited by Suvi7884 - 30 April 2011 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Go to top