Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 78)

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thaks for a lovely updateSmile .just read it and found it very thought provoking...especially the bit ,where he lays open those moments when a doctor feels he's lost a personal battle when an under treatment,loses life,his sharing his professional trauma,made the scene very moving. Also her comparison of the moons's journey in a given time,to spiritual acceptance of life coming full circle and culminating in death,as opposed to his scientific Lunar cycle concept, was very well  written.Poetic I would say! Also welcoming was the contrast after Pinky's death, with the hilarious ,fiasco wedding ,his face,his actions and reactions were all  very well described ,and very pictorial..the last bit of meethi.. well well very Punjabi,like it... oh yes loved the phone convo,gosh they do bicker.. more so him...and does she seriously think,he's going to give up his fags? not in the stressful job he's in,Idont think sooo,she is already beginning to sound like his wife...and you know what, the git seems to enjoy winding her up.So my looovely yes hammie enjoyed this post...
watching this space! till we speak again over and out[12.30pm uk time!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__mozart66WanderbugPooja_219Warda.

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hey shilpi,

oh shilpi, wat an updateShockedSmile... the title is superb again...

oh u started off the update with making us laugh with D n N's cute phone convo... then gathered us to take us through an emotional journey through his professional failure... but the 3 a.m. and pinky did it for me... it made me remember something...

n then u made us go through one more comic situation that too with the marriageShocked... wow, D dropped the spoonLOLLOL... i totally can imagineLOLLOL...

now wat to tell abt ur writing skills. amazing and awesome...

wil wait for ur next update eagerly now...

tc
divya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__mozart66Wanderbug

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
LOved both the updates ...im sorry im commenting bit late...as im buzy due to my exams...but just logged in to check your update...as you mostly update on weekends...and here i get my double treat :-)

Firstly the title happy everafters gave me a mini heart attack...lol
i thought you are trying to wind it up...and i quickly checked the last line to be continued...and phewww... :-)

the kitchen scene in chp 16 was so cute and romantic...
and naku still thinking about her siblings and postponed her marriage..awww i just love her character...and even dutta cooperated ...i knew it hes going to do that...although he wanted to get married asap :-)

leela is a bit apprehensive about their relation...hmmm...guess she herself suffered a lot ...thats why shes not sure that even those people who are poles apart from each other can live happily with each other...actually she has seen the timid side of naku...but as dutta mentioned Not only because I am too stubborn to give up'but also because she is too much of a wildcat to give up on me. ...

i really liked the line where dutta says that how could he be sure that this marrige is going to work...that is such a realistic reply... the answer was just bang on!!

and the last scene of this update was the cutest :-)
brilliant update...
chp 17... i have to start with kala...im so much in love with this character ...the way she showers her love on these three kids ...truly filling the place of there mom...the concern she  was showing for debus exams...and even dutta was well aware of it...loved it the way he was asking the details of his papers...reminds me of uday ...who even forgot sonu's name once in the earlier part ...

and debu is such a naughty child...cant believe he didnt corrected his answer sheet just bcos he was bore of writing...lol
 and secondly...where naku comes with her bridal dress...aww kala is sad that naku is going to leave in afew weeks...the whole part was really emotional :-(

And dutta calling every evening for naku...loved there fone convos...
specially the way you mentioned all the small details of there postures...i could clearly picture the whole scene:-)
meethu is such a sweet name ...and the punishment given by dutta is so cute...lol...
and dutta is still smoking...no wonders naku was suspicious about the kasam :-)

pinky part was so sad...aww...poor girl was suffering a lot from months...and dutta was so attached wid the lil girl...thank god naku was there to pacify him...and even leela witnessed that...

and their wedding was truly an exceptional one...specially the raining part made it even more memorable...brilliantly written :-)

and the small bits where dutta did a few silly things ...lol
im sure that pandit is not going to forget this groom...lol

and the last part where he holds when she was abut to fall is really symbolic...im sure hes going to be there when ever shes going to fall at any point of her life :-)
stay blessed tasha... :-)
waiting for the next part eagerly...pls update sooonnn :-)
and thanks a ton for the pm :-)

Edited by Warda. - 25 April 2011 at 8:50am

Vampgirl__priyanka__Pooja_219mozart66Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
ohhh finally they r married thank god nothing happened between these 6 months and everything went about smoothly ... the whole wedding sequence was wonderful ...looking forward to the next part and hey that pinky part was really emotional

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__mozart66Wanderbug

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Simply awesome...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__Wanderbug

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
 some special lines fr my frnd(actually iam a little bit shayrana tpe girl)
Jaane kyu ye dost saanso ki dor tutne nahi dete
Bus do kadam or chalne ka wasta dekar mujhe rukne nahi dete
Baat kahate h wo mujhse has-has kar jeene ki
Bade pyaare dost h, chain se marne bhi nahi dete
Aaj hosla dete h mujhe chaand sitaro k chu lene kaa
wo pyaare se chehre mujhe tut kar girne bhi nahi dete
Shayad jaante h wo k in aankho m ashko ka sailab h
Phir naa jaane kyu in aankho ko ji bhar k bheegne bhi nahi deteSmileSmile
Hi shilpi, m aa gayi
sorry sorry sorry late ho gayi
but what will i do yaar, on 24 i type longest comment of my life on ur update or pata h kya hua as i clicked post reply button , My PC was hanged AngryAngryAngry, on 25 i spend my whole day in reading ur another FF " EK THI KAHANI UNKE PYAAR KI" and its too good.Clap

back to ur update: Debu is so cute (chalta phirta entertainment just like my younger brother)
Dutta owww he is double cute (thats why we love him naaEmbarrassed)
Dutta ki dukan band ho jaayegi (par wo to doctor h naa,dukan kab kholiLOL). wow how cutely he said " phir meri biwi ka kya hoga".

Dutta called every evening at the precise hour on kalawati's cell(Gadha , naku ko ek mobile gift nahi kar sakta tha)LOL

Nakku was putting the peas in the trash can and skin of peas in cooking containerLOL( haila ye kaun si dish bana rahi h ohhh i sorry i forgot wo to dutta k khayalo m khoi hui h, not bad)

I loved the 2 hrs conversation between dutta and nakku ( its natural)
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed nakku had already decided a punishment for dutta " agar shaadi k baad nahi chodi to m shaadi k baad leelatai k saath rahungi" (Gadhi tu khud to leela se kitna darti h)

Broken Heartooo what a heart wrenching incident wid the little girl pinky and u mentioned it vry clearly and wid full emotions. Dutta was vry close to her and was in depression as he lost her.
 a vry nice conv. bet. tasha after that. how nakku give him a relief and peace by her logic behind aamavasya and purnima.

Embarrassed So a vry wet and cold Dr. dutta patil Embarrassedhad reached the mangal mandap to marry his bride (i can imagine that).
to finally six months are completed and tasha are ready to become husband and wife , its better to say one soul.

He took the first three pheras at a speed (itni jaldi kyu h dutta jiROFLROFLROFL)

Awesome update
update next part asap
( i know u give 3 updates back to back and u must be tired naa, but kya karein aise aise updates dogi intzaar kaise kar paayenge)

lo mera comment bhi aa gaya
ab jaldi se update kardo
next time another special shayari is waiting for uSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by priya6gang - 26 April 2011 at 1:30pm

KavitaDRVampgirlPooja_219WanderbugWarda.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Priya...

I have to say wow...what lovely comment dear...shayari is my weakness..yesterday on Youtube i was listenting to gulzar's recitation of amrita ji's 'main tainu phil milangi'...try listenting to that one...its in punjabi and i can understand punjabi well...but u can google its english translation...it is so beautiful...wait maybe i'll post the translation sometime...it amazing how she wrote the pathos and pain of two lovers separated from each other by death...i feel amrita ji wrote it for sahir ludhyanwi saab or maybe imthyos...but any case its full of woman's mystery and love...i true masterpiece.

I know it sucks when a whole typed page just vanishes na...it once happened when i was writing ek thi kahani...after that i started writing in Ms Word and saving the file and then pasting it here...it works better...anyways i normally type 4-5 word pages so if i loose that i will probably break my lappy in frustration...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hi, awesome part can't wait  for DN life after marrriage. so please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Go to top