Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 77)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
let me see guys...if inspiration strikes it will be soon...and anyways i am being unfair to the other FF...my epic ek thi kahani...btw pooji where are u on that one?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Angrydebu is such a badmaash..total tp character! but i do agree when i was a kid, i also thought ki 19th century ki cheez kyun yaad rakhun!..hmm.. seeing the way kala handles the kids, i m a bit pacified regarding how theywil deal with naku's absense..kala will not make up for naku's absense, but her motehrly presence will surely calm the kids..she is a great woman and these kids have sort of fulfilled her life..
kaise easily bahaana banaya doc saab ne to get his naku on the line! and aaaw naku throws the peas away and puts the chilka in the panLOL i can so imagine this and relate to this.. imagine being surrounded by so many ppl, u r bound to get so conscious na..

loved this bit.. Holding the phone to her ears she listened. His husky voice murmured,"Meethu?" She turned to look around her to check if anyone was paying her attention and walked towards the stairs still holding the phone. OMG, how classic is this.. lagta hain, mam ne aise bahut saare scenes dekjhe hainWink maybe gender reversal mein apne ghar mein?!Embarrassed but i have to tell you this is so difficult to do.. to try and escape everyone.. when everyone will seem like they are busy just so u can escape but they know and u know that they know allLOLLOL.. but loved the way he says meethuEmbarrassed
rimpi..i dont know tera kya higa when u will fall in love sweetie.. u hv pictured it so well.. it was so deja vuuu for me.. the way he was sprawled on that bed and she running up and hugging that pillowBig smileEmbarrassed..aaw, and how do u know all of us who have been in love always ask that miss meLOLLOL and for  a guy like dutta, his response was absolutely spot on.. bechari dar gyayi.. arre naku, tu nahin samjhi abhi tak.. bas he is only saying that phone rakh dega, asal mein toh mann mein ladoo phoot rahe hainWink..i love ur little touches, how she imagines that smell.. tehse are subtle things, but so imp for a reader like meEmbarrassed
I cant believe the sazaa he gave her.. seriously yaar, that was just too good.. i am rofl reading it and imagining it, naku saying that like a parrot every single dayROFL too good, i tell ya!
ooohh, i felt a bit bad when naku asks a bit softly matlab as these words and jargon are second nature to any one of us, not her na.. oh, god, pls i hope she doesnt feel inferior laterOuch and just like a cute gf, she tells him not to give gaali! and he caous out with debu being smarted than him.. lol.. i can so imagine that really.. give anotehr 10 years, and we will have a dutta like debu na.. thoda thoda donon ka attitude same hi hain.. bechari naku, bhai aur hubby, donon aise nikaleLOLaaww, she is trying to get him to kick the butt.. but itna aasaan nahin hota.. i dont know how dutta will do it.. waise love can move mountains.. so let's see..but great that even though they are so far apart, he can assess her mood and she can catch his lies.. truly connected dil seTongue hmm.. sach much, are u getting rid of leela tai from that flatWink ya pohir doc saab phek rahe hain just to score one over her. i dont think he will ask his siter to move out, but maybe leela on her own accord might na? but pls trust me when i say that this phone convo is extremely real, original, not ghisa pitta but what every coupld go thru.. very authenticClap

kala is so gonna miss naku and vice versa.. though they both know this is the best rishta for naku, they will though miss each otehr so much.. almost like kala is sending off her daughter and naku will miss kala as if she were her mum.. leela so far has not shown that maternal instict, that soft corner.. who knows maybe the hardships and blose dealt by life has turned her a bit cynical..i like how u had sangeet, mehendi, sagaai on same day.. so typical of small middle class  families na..hehehe, loved how kala looked at her sdideways and said phone aaya thaWink and then 4 baarLOL.. i really like the comfort level that naku-kala share.. she doesnt need permission to use the phone na.. just runs off

this convo is even better..just sooo natural.. gussa  gussa when he doesnt find her when he wants toAngryLOLaur bolne ka mauka bhi nahi dengeAngryLOLbut have to admit, nakku handled him so sensitively and beautifully.. just letting him vent and become free of all that negative energy.. just staying with him on the phone, just being with him and gently pushing him to let go but giving him the assurance she is there come what may.. truly wonderful.. wonder if dutta will ever get to this level if naku needed him.. itna samajdhari se, patience se will he deal with her?! the lil girl's story is very sad.. cant imagine how much the brave girl suffered.. naku can see the posiutive that at least she wont sufer again.. but for dutta, he cant and rightly so as he has treated her, seen her day in/out, she had become a part of his life.. so obviously he will be affected..but as leela said it was the way she handled him that truly lifted this incident..he could have gone out and got drunk like last times, but that will give him a sense of senselessness for a few hours, but the pain will never go away as he will never be cleansed.. naku is a lot more clever than dutta as she does not just look at things from a straight yes/no pov.. she equates things to so many otehr things in life and how she finds positivity in everything..esp the way she explained the way the lil girl's death was amavasya, but how life will continue was just superb, but our bookish keeda doc will not understandWinkLOL
the wedding baraat sounds superb.. baarish.. cleanising everything..hmmm, dutta with wet slicked back hairEmbarrassed kya pharak padta hain if the garland had only a few flowers leftWinkand yest again she remembers his smell! he does take marriage seriously, but not the rituals! and comes up with such cute comments na! OMG, he will give tudu a close fight on how to make goof ups on wedding dayLOLLOL seriously he wanted to do gatbandhan and help debu..more like jaldi ho jaye so that he can go off with nakuROFL but he stole my heart whispering to her tying that mangalsutra and the ey lock during maang bharna.. swoon thudDay Dreamingall the otehr rituals, he was carefree but not for sindoor bharna on maang.. how beautiful na.. when it matters the most, he is there with all heart and soul..not that otehr rituals dont matter, but sindoor andnaku hold a special place in his lifeWink.. hey,great she has sindoor on her nose , she will be loved to bits by hubby.. and really loved how they walk hand in hand to take elders blesings..hope aise hi haath tham ke rahe forever Big smile

sorry, i was disturbed a lot in between today and had to make 3-4 attempts befor could post the comments.. so there might be a disjointed feel to my comments todayOuch kids and holsLOL 

Edited by prettywoman - 24 April 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRWanderbugPooja_219mozart66Warda.

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hey shilpi

lovely update dear
very beautiful conversations of tasha
sad for pinky

what an exciting marriage...rain..love it
continuously saying something to her ears whenever there is a chance

love it
thanks for pm

mozart66Wanderbug

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Dear Shilpita,

Lovely climax to the first part, should I say, for Dutta/Naku's love story. Been busy and will get back later with detailed comments. The best and most intense is to come now with Nakusha discovering a new world.

Somebody mentioned the rains as being a negative portent... I feel that even the skies opened up to bless two lovely people in Imp. Perfections.Day Dreaming

See you later on the same thread

Cheers,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 24 April 2011 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmozart66WanderbugPooja_219Warda.

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

let me see guys...if inspiration strikes it will be soon...and anyways i am being unfair to the other FF...my epic ek thi kahani...btw pooji where are u on that one?

Emmm... woh wale FF me i am still stuck with madhu's new yr. party.Embarrassed
Kya karu,u started with Imperfect Perfections, & since then i am stuck hereLOL
But,i promise will definitely catch up during royal wedding wala hoildaysWink

mozart66Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Catch up girl...wahan bhi mast action daala hai maine...LOL

But now mujhe hi yaad nahi ki what i had written there..Confused Ouch

I have to go and read it to start writing it!LOL

I have learned my lesson though...one story at a time...i can't handle too many balls in the air at the same time...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmozart66Pooja_219mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preety_219

Catch up girl...wahan bhi mast action daala hai maine...LOL

But now mujhe hi yaad nahi ki what i had written there..Confused Ouch

I have to go and read it to start writing it!LOL

I have learned my lesson though...one story at a time...i can't handle too many balls in the air at the same time...Tongue

aur hamara kya shilpi jo kabse tumhare update ka intezaar kar rahe hain  

mozart66Wanderbug

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Sorry not been able to post my comments lately..been crazy busy...great update..loved the phone conversation and "Meethu"..that was so awww :)

mozart66Wanderbug

Go to top