Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Imperfect Perfections Ch32-Pg142(14.4)Last UD (Page 76)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Ch 17 :
Debu is such a naughty kid,he reminded me of my cousin who always used to leave 1-2 questions unanswered & if asked ,his answer used to be -if i will write complete paper then my teacher's work of assessment will increase naaLOL
Poor kalatai,must have got shock hearing debu's logic about history,she really loves them like her own.That ear pulling action was so much motherly.

Nakku dear was paying to much attention in putting peas in binLOL,mutter nazar ke samne the lekin usse to toh shayad dutta hi dikh raha thaLOL.Dutta on the other hand was getting frustrated that Leelatai is using some alternative medicine.But,i liked how he came up with excuse to talk with nakku,as such he doesn't need one.WinkBtw,Dr.saab ne jaane se pehle nakku ko mobile gift nahi kiya tha?But its good in a way,everyday at that particular time she waits for his callDay Dreaming ,intezaar ka apna hi maaza hota hai naaWink

They both know each other so well,he could picture her sitting on the bed near rajnigandha & she could smell his fragrance.
Haila ,he gave her punishment ,but kitna romantic punishment haiEmbarrassed
I absolutely loved their phone convo.,1st fighting then telling each other about their dayDay Dreaming & the time just flew.The best part is this was their daily routine,kya mast idea nikala tune inki courtship kaWink.With each passing day they are coming more & more closer.

Nakku's excitement about her wedding dress just brought tears in my eyes.Kalatai was also sheding tears but hers were of happiness & separation .
She always wanted best for nakku & now when nakku got her life-partner in dutta,what more she could ask from her goddess.Cry

The convo. about Pinky was so painful.CryThat is why i guess doctors never attach themselves with their patients too much,becaz the loss just breaks them from inside.Oh,pinky thought dutta as her prince & she wanted him back from nakku when she recoveredCry

But,then nakku was right,after all the pain she went thru,finally she is at peace & dutta being a Dr. will obviously try to find the logic & his hurt at his failure was so touchy.Once again nakku played the role of anchor & pulled him out of his despair & guilt.Her talks about purnima & aamavasya was spot on.He needed her to say all that,he needed her soothing voice & even Leelatai realised that.I have always felt amazed at nakku's point of view about life & the things around her.Who says education only can give u knowledge ,life as such is a good teacher,with each passing day u learn something new.

The wedding description was so filled with happiness,all the sisters & their hubbys dancing & kids enjoying & Dutta's wet cloths & avataar just made me laugh.I am wondering who must have convienced him to ride on the horseLOL
Gadha godhe pe chadke aayaROFL

The wedding ritual blunders were really funny ,but that sindoor filling was so beautiful.Day DreamingJust like in his dreams ,the sindoor fell on her nose.That look of possession & content must have made nakku blush & at the same time this was her dream came true moment.The abeer/sindoor has played such an important part in their life.
I wish u could have written something about her naani & her convo. regarding dreams.
That hand holding was so sweet ,ab ye haath kabhi nahi chutegaDay Dreaming

I felt so happy reading this chapter,as if i was witnessing their weddingSmile
 Now i am more interested in how will be nakku's life post marriage in mumbai & so far she was dutta's anchor,but now its Dutta's turn,so how he manages to cope with her & his professional life.

This time i will not pressurise u to give next update,
iss baar tujhe baksh diya.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomankiran255mozart66WanderbugWarda.

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
nice update. thank god six months jaldi bit gaye.so nice he call her every evening... wow what a punishment! Thumbs Up but sahi hi hai itna wait jo karvaya bechare dutta se...kya dhamki hai agar shadi tak nahi chodi to mai leelatai  ke saath rahungi but dear i think she is already scared of leela  Smile . two hours baate Shocked
poor kala feeling bad for her now naku will live they r so attached to each other... so sad pinky died Cry... but good ki hi needed her &  naku soothed him...
kya wedding hai pehle bhig ke aaya...then spoon fire me daal diya... ghatbandan ke waqt sonu ko help...& then 1st three pheras so fast LOL i hope they live happy ever after... & yes meethi wala comment Day Dreaming i'm in dreamland...
plzzz update soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Wanderbugtamanna1391

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
beautiful!! lovely!!! heart-warming!!!! funny!! Oh Shilpi!!! You are rendering me speechless!! How many times I must have read this story! With each chapter published I go back and start reading it from the beginning!! And of course not to mention the number of times each new chapter that I read!! Words are lost when it comes to praising your work!

Now I am all excited and waiting to read what happens next! You will not believe but I did imagine something quite similar (at least some scenes) and you just put them into words beautifully!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219Warda.

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by kiran255

shit :(  ik comment sala ek comment 
insan ko pehlay posittion say dosre pay dal deta hai :(Dead

ROFLOh Man Kiki...ab tujhme Nana patekar ka soul ghus gaya...OMG..u r funny.ROFL

oye adhi raat tak jab koi jag kar makhian mar raha ho computer k samnay beth kar 
aur jab jo apna spot res karnay aye aur dekhay someone has already res it !

us main Nana patekar ki he rooh a sakte hai Angry

saala mood he kharab kardia raat ko !

done commenting now :Smile

Ladki teri exams haina...Tu comp ke samne padai ki jagah ye sab kar rahi hai...ShockedAngry

and thats why i Love u sooo much Jaan...EmbarrassedTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@ Pooji:

U know that character trait of Debbu to leave his answer sheet intact without crossing the wrong answers and rewrite them..Thats so me...I am a perfectionist...my answer sheets were always immaculate with least crossed words...many times i knew i had erred in writing an answer but crossing so many pages would make the sheet shabby so i used submit it just like that...or sometimes if there was enuff time i would answer an extra Question to make up for it...SSC main mom ko is baat se palpitation hotey the ki main wahan bhi yahi karungi...lol

See nakkusha is not the kind of girl to accept such expensive gift even from Dutta naa...And nishikant would not have approved at all...the fact is unki shaadi pakki hui thi but they were not technically engaged as engagement date was fixed the day before wedding..thats how it is in normal day to day..simple middle class families...the courtship is very behind the scenes and under elders supervision...i feel it makes things even more sweet and exciting in a way..

You know what..i typed a whole convo between D N during the Pinky convo where Nakku talks about Nani and her deep talks...even a small story like that bird and king story in previous update...but then i wouldn't have been able to fit the wedding and i wanted to fit that here so i erased that bit...but i have mind to put something on that line later...perhaps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

@ Pooji:

U know that character trait of Debbu to leave his answer sheet intact without crossing the wrong answers and rewrite them..Thats so me...I am a perfectionist...my answer sheets were always immaculate with least crossed words...many times i knew i had erred in writing an answer but crossing so many pages would make the sheet shabby so i used submit it just like that...or sometimes if there was enuff time i would answer an extra Question to make up for it...SSC main mom ko is baat se palpitation hotey the ki main wahan bhi yahi karungi...lol
U reminded me of my SSC exams,everyday my mom used to come to exam centre as if i was some 5yr. kid & her whole list of dos & don'ts LOL,actually my mom was school teacher for more than 30yrs.,so its comes to her naturally.LOLEven i am perfectionist ,blame my being virgo girlLOLso i never used to cross any of my answers even if i knew it is wrong.

See nakkusha is not the kind of girl to accept such expensive gift even from Dutta naa...And nishikant would not have approved at all...the fact is unki shaadi pakki hui thi but they were not technically engaged as engagement date was fixed the day before wedding..thats how it is in normal day to day..simple middle class families...the courtship is very behind the scenes and under elders supervision...i feel it makes things even more sweet and exciting in a way..
I agree,besides daily phone convo. ka apna alag maaza hai,speaking from personal experienceWink

You know what..i typed a whole convo between D N during the Pinky convo where Nakku talks about Nani and her deep talks...even a small story like that bird and king story in previous update...but then i wouldn't have been able to fit the wedding and i wanted to fit that here so i erased that bit...but i have mind to put something on that line later...perhaps.
I will wait for that,i am sure it will be as beautiful as the earlier conversation.Smile

mozart66Wanderbug

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
when is the next chapter due? so that I can wach out for it!!!Day Dreaming

WanderbugPooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219